Sabo Computer Repairs

Madeline in Glen Cairn
Madeline in Glen Cairn
3 reviews Kanata, ON

computer repairs

Larry Sabo is a very competent and knowledgeable computer repairman. He comes to my home and has fixed all my problems. Recently, he installed a new computer and was able to install all my old equipment on a Windows 7 system. He adds programs that will help my system run and make it easier to service. Not being a computer expert, I know he is on the other end of the line and will come quickly if I have a problem. All this and his rates are exceptionally low. I would recommend him to anyone.