Riteway Moving & Services Ltd

richard in Edmonton
richard in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Moving

Excellent movers. Lots of care to not damage anything and handled a variety of heavy objects (treadmill, video game) with no issue.

They're not fast but in my opinion worth the extra time.

Heather Mc.  in Sherwood Park
Heather Mc. in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Moving from your Storage Facility

We moved from Vancouver BC to Edmonton to care for my dying mother in law. We put our house in storage for 6 months and two months after she passed away we asked for our stuff to be delivered to our home that she left to us. Our experience with the three guys who repacked the truck with our entire household was nothing short of exceptional. Auj, Hajig, and Akmon (Spelling?) were professional and efficient. Especially on the hottest day in 108 years they never wavered and got the truck unloaded. Thank you guys for making this transition easy and to Drew for understanding the delays of home renovations. Would recommend Rite Way to anyone.

Terry Symes in Calgary
Terry Symes in Calgary

A stress free move

My wife and I have now used your company two times to move... In fact the first time you left such an impression that we automatically contacted you for the second move. For this last move we had the team with Keith and Dougie... This team is amazing. The sheer speed they moved while still treating our possessions with the utmost care was incredible. The gentlemen were kind, courteous and extremely friendly. We have a disabled adult who lives with us and Keith in particular made him feel like he was part of the process... The team is a true positive presentation of your company and the industry as a whole. I would hope they are recognised for their efforts.

Winn and Terry Symes

Ryan in Edmonton
Ryan in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Moving

Best moving company ever and the best rate!! The 2 guys were fast, tidy, efficient and very careful. Would recommend this company 100%!!!!
They were ontime and even early by a few minutes.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Move to BC

Riteway moved me from Alberts, movers were careful with my stuff and very efficient and delivered on time. The movers were accommodating when I had to change my schedule on when I rented my house. Thank you Riteway.

Julie from Edmonton
Julie from Edmonton

Move, Edmonton to Fort McMurray

We hired this company for our non-local move. The price was more than fair. I am extremely happy with the services rendered and would hire them again in a heartbeat. The personnel sent over were punctual, friendly, and very professional. I have high standards and could not have asked for anything more. Very impressed!

traveller_yeg in Edmonton
traveller_yeg in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home move

I believe it was my best move ever - the team was fast, efficient, careful, and very respectful of me and my time!

I would recommend them to anyone who needs movers.

Jim corto from Edmonton
Jim corto from Edmonton

moving

Thank you so much for the services you provided my husband and me. Your prices are extremely competitive compared to the other movers I asked for a quote. Also your movers were extremely helpful and professional!

We will recommend you to our families and friends when they are in need of movers.

Mydene, Edmonton to Calgary Move

Rosalie Little from Edmonton
Rosalie Little from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Moving from home to home

They moved us from our townhome to another home across town. They had three movers, and they were extremely polite and courteous. The worked extremely hard, my mother and I pitched in, when they wanted a break they asked, and it lasted no longer than 15 minutes. Teir day lasted from about 10am until 6pm, it was long for them. They put furniture where we asked. Two of the employees spoke no english, therefore telling them where things went was difficult. But I would recommend them completely, they were fast, efficient and polite, and nothing broke.

ryan scott from Edmonton
ryan scott from Edmonton

Excellent Moving Company

The drivers were very prompt and courtious and treated our home with respect. This company was recommended to me by a friend and they did not disappoint. Even when the move was over and we had paid the bill, they offered to help us move a few more of our things \'off the clock\'. We were very impressed!

Thanks

Sharla & Ryan

More about Riteway Moving & Services Ltd

Riteway Movers is a full-service moving company with offices in Calgary and Edmonton. We are Agents of Allied Van Lines. Here are just a few things that set us apart from other Moving Companies • We handle any size Residential and Office moves • We are a Bonded and Insured ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?