Riteway Moving & Services Ltd

traveller_yeg in Edmonton
traveller_yeg in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home move

I believe it was my best move ever - the team was fast, efficient, careful, and very respectful of me and my time!

I would recommend them to anyone who needs movers.

Jim corto from Edmonton
Jim corto from Edmonton

moving

Thank you so much for the services you provided my husband and me. Your prices are extremely competitive compared to the other movers I asked for a quote. Also your movers were extremely helpful and professional!

We will recommend you to our families and friends when they are in need of movers.

Mydene, Edmonton to Calgary Move

Rosalie Little from Edmonton
Rosalie Little from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Moving from home to home

They moved us from our townhome to another home across town. They had three movers, and they were extremely polite and courteous. The worked extremely hard, my mother and I pitched in, when they wanted a break they asked, and it lasted no longer than 15 minutes. Teir day lasted from about 10am until 6pm, it was long for them. They put furniture where we asked. Two of the employees spoke no english, therefore telling them where things went was difficult. But I would recommend them completely, they were fast, efficient and polite, and nothing broke.

ryan scott from Edmonton
ryan scott from Edmonton

Excellent Moving Company

The drivers were very prompt and courtious and treated our home with respect. This company was recommended to me by a friend and they did not disappoint. Even when the move was over and we had paid the bill, they offered to help us move a few more of our things \'off the clock\'. We were very impressed!

Sharla & Ryan

Tali in Edmonton
Tali in Edmonton

Move from Edmonton to Red Deer

Riteway movers arrived almost on time (15 minutes late), were very nice and polite, and careful not to break or scratch anything, although accidentally they did drop one item, but there was no damage.

I think they were not very experienced, because it took them a long time to figure out how to move the dresser in the stairs. I would expect experienced movers to be able to handle this quite easy.

They were very slow. I think they could do the same work in half the time.

In terms of price, they were cheaper than all other moving companies I checked.

So, in general, other than being slow and having difficulties with moving the dresser, they did a good job, but I'm not sure if I would take them again.

Brandi in Edmonton
Brandi in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Moving services

We moved within Edmonton. I do not particularly like to deal with moving companies, but we had a lot of heavy furniture, books and boxes.
The movers showed up on time and started raping the furniture and loading it on the van. The movers use protective padding. They were professional and courteous. We had some fragile items and the movers were handling it with care. Non of our belongings were damaged or broken. I am very pleased with Riteway Movers. Will surely recommend them to everybody.

William in Edmonton
William in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

local house move in edmonton

the movers in edmonton were some of the most professional and respectful movers we have ever worked with. I will be happy to do business with riteway moving company again and look forward to spreading the word to all of our friends and family.

Kevin in Edmonton
Kevin in Edmonton

Residential Move

I was very impressed with your movers. They arrived 30 minutes late but called ahead of time to let us know... something we appreciated. They worked very hard and very fast while at the same time taking care with our belongings. They were kind, helpful putting furniture where it needed to go and also well presented. We have to move again in 3 months and we will definitely be asking for the same movers.

Rachael & Kevin, Edmonton local move

jacques in Edmonton
jacques in Edmonton

Residential Move

Thanks guys for a job well done. We had 3 guys on site for our move, and it worked out great - everybody working at a steady pace throughout the day.
The guys were carefull and efficient, and knew how to pack the van so we\'d need only one trip -- even though there\'s always more stuff to move than you thought there would be!

Sue and I moved fragile and akward or precious items the week-end before (all that time consuming stuff that can take hours to do) so we were left mostly with the bulky stuff for you guys to move (still a LOT!). But due to this prep work on our part, along with the work ethics and experience of your guys, we cut our moving costs nearly in half from that of our previous move 2 years ago with a different company.

We would definitely use Riteway again!

Jacques & Sue

More about Riteway Moving & Services Ltd

Riteway Movers is a full-service moving company with offices in Calgary and Edmonton. We are Agents of Allied Van Lines. Here are just a few things that set us apart from other Moving Companies • We handle any size Residential and Office moves • We are a Bonded and Insured ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?