Quick And Careful Moving

Janelle in Edmonton
Janelle in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furniture move

(Approximate cost may be inaccurate as I've lost the invoice)

The movers were very careful with my things, and everything was packed up and put in storage quickly and with no issue. Also, they were all very friendly and pleasant, even though my furniture was moved out of my old apartment on thanksgiving weekend.

Maria in
Maria in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving

The best people, they were very careful and attentive, they took care of everything. The moving was so smooth and nice. I am very pleased with the service and the punctuality. The best moving experience ever.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Moving Service

Quick and Careful helped us move a very large and heavy treadmill from the store to our house. In addition to being quick and careful as per their name, the movers were also polite and respectful.

Nella in Vancouver
Nella in Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Excellent service, truly quick and careful

Excellent, friendly staff assisted with moving baby grand piano and boxes with fragile ornaments from Vancouver to Gabriola. Not a single scratch or chip! Prompt arrival and effective communication from booking to delivery.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Move

Great work fast and curtious people. Thank you for the help. I've recommended this company to quite a few people. Our building is coming down to make way for a larger rental. I'm older and realized I could not carry my furniture up to the third floor. Thank god they were there. The price is very reasonable.

Spencer
Spencer
1 review Vancouver, BC

WORST MOVERS EVER

WORST MOVERS EVER. DO NOT USE THEM. LET ME ITEMIZE THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER USE THEM.

1. Ripped my couch (then left it in the building hallways because they couldn't figure out how to get the couch in.
2. Moved slower than molasses to rack up time on the job.
3. Took huge chunks out of drywall and scratched the door.
4. Brought a truck that didn't fit in my loading zone
5. Mover was 45 minutes late
6. Zero concern re: CoVid (no mask and coughing repeatedly).
7. Didn't wash hands or use moving gloves. Got grease all over everything.
8. Advised the owner of all of the above, who pawned me off to some fake email address.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. EVER.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Amazing Well Managed Movers

We were referred to quick and careful movers from a good friend, so we were confident before the move even started. We were not disappointed, they took a methodical approach to packing the truck and blanket wrapped all our wood furniture. We asked for new boxes and they obliged and also provided new mattress bags for our beds. I almost forgot, they are also piano movers, apparently they do 10+ pianos every week so they expertly handled our tight corner with our piano. They answered questions we never thought to ask. Its nice to hire a company that knows what they're doing and do it with Pride! The crew was run my Eric, I think the other two guys were Phil and Michael.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Great Piano move! Great Price!

These guys moved my piano today. they were courteous, following social distancing rules, and ensured the piano and the homes were not damaged. Great service and great rates! Would not hesitate to book quick and careful.

Lyle in Montréal
Lyle in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Holy Wow!

Holy wow! These guys were AMAZING! The entire experience from quotes to booking to asking questions to actual moving was incredibly easy and efficient. We used them to load our container for an overseas move and they had moved out our entire condo on the 9th floor (and on the other side of the building from the service elevator) in just about 2 hours which completely blew us away! The company was very fast in getting back to me with a quote and answering any questions that I had. So easy to work with.
Our 3 guys, Mark, Alan, and Ty were on time and VERY kind and respectful. They were careful with our things and made sure that everything was padded and secured. I highly recommend this company and these guys! If I'm ever back in the BC area I will be sure to use them again.

Abdul Hamidi in Surrey
Abdul Hamidi in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furniture moving

If I could give quick and careful 0 stars, I would. PLEASE NEVER GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE.

I wish I had done more research before I made the decision to give galaxy movers and storage/quick and careful moving a call. I decided to give these guys a shot because I needed to have our furniture picked up on one day, stored, then redelivered three days later. The pick up wasn't too bad, as they only broke one thing, an electric heater. The redelivery/storage was much worse. The movers damaged our sofa, completely ruined our coffee table, scuffed up our walls and banged up a computer chair. They noticed that our sofa was damaged so they took pictures, told us that they would notify their boss, and give us a call the following Monday. NOT TRUE. After days of waiting, we called them back, multiple times. Never heard back from them. We decided to try and reach quick and careful as they told us that they were "the same company" and that one handled storage, and the other moving (or something to that effect). We were told to send them an email, so we did. Once again, we hear nothing back. We tried calling them. When we were lucky enough to reach someone on the phone, they said "I'm so sorry, we'll email you immediately". NOT TRUE AGAIN. I decided to call again, and this time, try to reach a manager/supervisor. The guy that answered said he was one, and when I told him my problem, he told me to email a completely different email than the one I was previously given. So once again, like a moron, I try to get some sort of response to no avail. It is clear to me that these guys are unprofessional, money hungry, and do not shoot straight. They will avoid you at all costs if you try to get some sort of reimbursement (due to their terrible quality services).

TL;DR - They will take your money, damage your things, then avoid you at all costs so they don't have to correct their mistakes.

More about Quick And Careful Moving

We offer Moving, Storage, Packing and Piano Moves to or from Anywhere in Canada and The United States. Proudly Serving Vancouver for 15 years.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?