Quick And Careful Moving

Lyle in Montréal
Lyle in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Holy Wow!

Holy wow! These guys were AMAZING! The entire experience from quotes to booking to asking questions to actual moving was incredibly easy and efficient. We used them to load our container for an overseas move and they had moved out our entire condo on the 9th floor (and on the other side of the building from the service elevator) in just about 2 hours which completely blew us away! The company was very fast in getting back to me with a quote and answering any questions that I had. So easy to work with.
Our 3 guys, Mark, Alan, and Ty were on time and VERY kind and respectful. They were careful with our things and made sure that everything was padded and secured. I highly recommend this company and these guys! If I'm ever back in the BC area I will be sure to use them again.

Abdul Hamidi in Surrey
Abdul Hamidi in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furniture moving

If I could give quick and careful 0 stars, I would. PLEASE NEVER GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE.

I wish I had done more research before I made the decision to give galaxy movers and storage/quick and careful moving a call. I decided to give these guys a shot because I needed to have our furniture picked up on one day, stored, then redelivered three days later. The pick up wasn't too bad, as they only broke one thing, an electric heater. The redelivery/storage was much worse. The movers damaged our sofa, completely ruined our coffee table, scuffed up our walls and banged up a computer chair. They noticed that our sofa was damaged so they took pictures, told us that they would notify their boss, and give us a call the following Monday. NOT TRUE. After days of waiting, we called them back, multiple times. Never heard back from them. We decided to try and reach quick and careful as they told us that they were "the same company" and that one handled storage, and the other moving (or something to that effect). We were told to send them an email, so we did. Once again, we hear nothing back. We tried calling them. When we were lucky enough to reach someone on the phone, they said "I'm so sorry, we'll email you immediately". NOT TRUE AGAIN. I decided to call again, and this time, try to reach a manager/supervisor. The guy that answered said he was one, and when I told him my problem, he told me to email a completely different email than the one I was previously given. So once again, like a moron, I try to get some sort of response to no avail. It is clear to me that these guys are unprofessional, money hungry, and do not shoot straight. They will avoid you at all costs if you try to get some sort of reimbursement (due to their terrible quality services).

TL;DR - They will take your money, damage your things, then avoid you at all costs so they don't have to correct their mistakes.

Trent Sommer from Los Angeles
Trent Sommer from Los Angeles
1 review Los Angeles, CA

Moving Our Home

We hired Quick and Careful to move our home from Vancouver to Union City California. They did a fantastic job, they showed up on time for the pickup and delivery and there was no damage. Their quote came in on budget and i would gladly use them again. Trent

Bobby Hounds in Surrey
Bobby Hounds in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

Movers

Quick and Careful Moving is exactly what I got. They were on time, reasonably priced, and actually had a clue on how moving works. I am very happy with my Choice and advise that anyone who needs movers should hire them.

Gail Paisley in Vancouver
Gail Paisley in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We moved our home

I was happy with these guys no nonsense approach, I called a few of the other companies on the north shore and was totaly fed a bunch of lines these guys told me straight up what they charged and abided by it. Well done

Sunny Dole in Vancouver
Sunny Dole in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving Service

Their name says it all, I was extremely happy with the moving service they provided. The truck was new, the guys were strong and the move was on budget. I was very happy with their service. I

Hi Sunny, It's nice to read your comments, We are happy you are happy.

More about Quick And Careful Moving

We offer Moving, Storage, Packing and Piano Moves to or from Anywhere in Canada and The United States. Proudly Serving Vancouver for 15 years.