HLE Flooring

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for HLE Flooring

Michelle
Michelle

Quite literally the BEST flooring company you'll ever work with

We've used HLE flooring multiple times now to put in hardwood floors, install railings, and more - they are amazing.

They are always professional, efficient, and most importantly they truly care about the work that they do. The quality of their work is second to none. I can't say enough positive things about this company.

They always do a phenomenal job and we've never been anything but thrilled with the outcome. They really go above and beyond. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed choosing Khody and his team.

Thank you Michelle. It's been a privilege to have you guys as clients and I appreciate your kind review.

Flooring

We hired HLE Flooring to replace the flooring in our condo and I can say this with certainty that this was our best decision. The entire process went super smooth. They recommended a supplier to pick the material, they sorted out the delivery and managed the entire process. We love our floors and so happy that we hired khody and his team.

Thank you Sam. We appreciate you taking the time and writing us a review. Enjoy your new floors

Floor restaining

We hired Khody and his team to refinish the floors of our new house prior to moving in. They did an excellent job - and I don't think it was easy given the age of the upstairs floors. Khody warned us that the main floor would look better, as they were about 30-40 years old as opposed to almost 100! But his work exceeded our expectations. Khody was patient and accommodating to our wants/needs. We will definitely be hiring them again for future flooring needs.

Thank you Andrea. It was an absolute pleasure refinishing the flooring for you and Justin. Enjoy your new home and thank you so much for your business

Doug
Doug

Replacing hardwood on 1st and 2nd floor with new engineered hardwood

Khody and his crew did a great job. The floors look fantastic. The work was done on a timely basis in accordance with the timetable he promised. Khody and his team were a pleasure to deal with. They were cheerful, polite and accommodating. We were particularly appreciative of the help they provided moving furniture and personal items back into place. Khody did an exceptional job in keeping us fully informed each day on what was happening and seeking instruction when required. I can without reservation highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you're happy and it was an absolute pleasure doing this project for you.

Jesse
Jesse

Flooring and stairs renovation

We hired HLE Flooring to renovate the floors and stairs in our newly purchased 100 year old townhouse. Khody and his team removed the old flooring and installed new engineered wide plank wood floors, as well as renovating the stairs in piano style with white risers and black steps. He and his team did a fantastic job. Khody is very knowledgeable and provided lots of helpful suggestions. He is also an excellent communicator and kept in touch throughout the project. He was reliable and efficient. Almost all the work was completed by our move in date. We are very pleased with the the new floors and stairs, and we have already recommended HLE Flooring to our new neighbours.

Thank you jesse for your review. It was an absolute pleasure doing the stairs and floors for you. We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Viktor
Viktor

Very Satisfied

Doing home improvements is never easy. I've done a few but rarely was I as satisfied as with HLE Flooring. Khody and his team worked hard and deliverd quality work. I own an older house (100+ years), which has many inperfections, but HLE Flooring managed to make it work. My new hardwood floor looks great. Moreover, the entire project was managed very well and I was kept infomed on daily basis. I'm very happy with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend HLE Flooring to anyone.
Thank you, Khody!

Thank you Viktor. It was an absolute pleasuring installing the floors for you. Enjoy your new flooring

Ali in Ottawa
Ali in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood repair

By far, we had one of the best experiences from the team of professional people who are expert in their job as they did a fantastic job in repairing/replacing our kitchen’s hardwoods. Furthermore, we cannot thank them enough for their service, expertise of what they did for us.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Thank you Ali, we truly appreciate it. Enjoy your new home

Anders in Toronto
Anders in Toronto

Amazing to work with

My wife and I bought our first home and we definitely had a big “to do” list after moving in. Our biggest items were sprucing up the upstairs bathroom and putting in all new floors.

We reached out to a few companies and were lucky to find Khody with HLE flooring who went above and beyond in helping turn everything into a reality.

Khody and his team were truly partners in the project and no matter what the hiccup or issue we encountered (working on an old home is always fun) they were there to help find a solution. We were living in the house part of the time and they were great to have around and as unobtrusive as possible in today’s “work from home” world. Our dog misses hanging out with them.

HLE replaced all our floors (and fixed squeaking with the subfloor) and tiled and redid the bathroom (including a wood ceiling) – we couldn’t be happier with the result. I’d definitely recommend HLE Flooring to anyone in the future.

Thank you Anders, it was an absolute pleasure being part of your Reno. You guys were awesome and I'm so glad you're happy with our work. Definitely miss Sammy and playing fetch with him. Enjoy your new home and thank you again.

Art
Art
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional Service

Cody and his team are in fact the best! I contacted him, and even beeing extremely busy, he agreed to install the flooring in my kitchen, hall and washroom in a day. It was done fast and with high quality! Price was reasonable too.
I highly recommend them, you won’t regret.

Thank you Art. We appreciate it you taking the time and writing us a review. Enjoy the new flooring.

Makeda in Toronto
Makeda in Toronto

Excellent workmanship and professionalism

Khody and his team were fantastic. We are extremely pleased with our new hardwood flooring that Khody installed throughout our home. We especially love our new hardwood staircase. I would highly recommended having HLE Flooring because they work with precision and care. Khody was in constant communication with me and kept me up to date with progress being made while I was away. I completely trust Khody and will have him do any flooring projects that I may have in the future.

Thank you Makeda, truly appreciate you writing us a review. Enjoy your new floors and staircase.

More about HLE Flooring

HLE Flooring:

Our company offers you the highest quality of material and installation, as well as refinishing. We were established in 2003 and been working with many designers and builders over the years. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Please visit our website or Instagram page (hle.flooring) for more information and pictures.

Services include: