HLE Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for HLE Flooring

Woodflooring

Khody, of HLE Flooring, was a very competent and pleasant professional. We had approximately 170 square feet of wood flooring installed. Khody did excellent work. He was meticulous in all aspects of the job. I strongly recommend Khody and HLE Flooring.

Whitney
Whitney

Bathroom and flooring for the main and second floor

Khody was a pleasure to work with and a complete professional throughout the whole process. He helped us remodel and extend our bathroom, as well as relevel and install hardwood floor for the main and second level of our place. He took the time to answer all of our questions in a punctual manner and worked very efficiently to complete our project in an appropriate amount of time. We are very happy with the quality of work and the end result. We would recommend his services to anyone!

Thank you Whitney. Enjoy your new home and appreciate your business

Hardwood Floor Install

Khody and Lazlo did a great job. They were punctual, clean and did a great install. Khody knows his product and offers good advise also. I was completely satisfied with the job and would highly recommend him.

Thank you - I'm so pleased that you're happy with our work. Thank you for your business

chris
chris

Hardwood flooring installation & carpet removal

I hired HLE to install hardwood on our 3rd floor which also included removal of existing carpet. From first consultation to completion of the job, HLE was incredibly professional, responsive, and overall great to work with. Khody is both skilled in his trade as well as project/client management - which is a rare contractor find! He provided sound recommendations on the types of material that would work best in our space as well as guidance on brands, quality, and pricing of material. Khody and Laszlo did a great job on the floor and I love the final product - they were in and out in 2 days and also tidy throughout the process. Would certainly recommend. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much Christine for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm and delighted that you're happy with our work.

Fate in Toronto
Fate in Toronto

Beautiful Floors Installed

I closed on a home over the holidays and didn’t want to move in until the floors were changed. It was such a stressful period but dealing with Khody took the stress of the flooring project off my plate. He removed and disposed of existing hardwood and carpet. He guided me on the type of flooring to buy and helped me negotiate a lower price for the floors purchases. I would highly recommend Khody for flooring projects.

Thank you Fate. I'm delighted that you're happy with our work.

Roy in North York
Roy in North York

Hardwood flooring removal & installation

One of the best thing we had done in 2017 is we had Khody and his team to get our hardwood flooring done. We’ve gone through so many stressful experiences with contractors (some were just nightmares), so we know how hard it is to find truly professional and reliable contractors. And Khody and his team were just AMAZING! When Khody first visited us, he kindly explained every single option we could have so that we could make informed decision based on our situation. i.e. refinishing existing hardwood floor or installing new one. From demolition to installing new flooring, they were always on time, the job site was tidy at the end of each day and there was no unnecessary waste of time and energy. After each step, they checked and double-checked to make sure they could move on the next step. Khody always communicated with us about what they were doing and asked about our thoughts/opinions. But they knew what they were doing and all we did was watching them making our floor sturdy, quiet and beautiful. They also installed tiles in our foyer and trims to the posts in our living room. We love, love, love what they had done, and couldn’t be happier. On top of that, their price is very reasonable; I highly recommend HLE flooring.

Thank you Roy for this awesome detailed review. Really appreciate it and I am truly glad that you and Chloe love the work.

James Crookston from Toronto
James Crookston from Toronto

Great Installation!

Khody and his team at HLE Flooring know what they're doing! They recently installed hardwood flooring on our main stairway and throughout the second floor. Workmanship was excellent - (site always cleaned up at the end of every workday) and prices are very reasonable, considering the quality service provided.

While every installation has its challenges, what sets HLE Flooring apart from other companies I've dealt with is their exceptional attention to detail and making sure the customer is completely satisfied. Khody goes the extra mile to ensure timely, clear communication on work progress and finds solutions for the inevitable and unforeseen issues. I have no hesitation, based on my experience, in recommending HLE Flooring for your next installation.

Thank you James. Really appreciate your kind words, it's a pleasure doing this project for you.

C NC
C NC

new hardwood installation and stairs

From the first consult right through to the follow up after the job was done HLE Flooring was fantastic. There's no question that Khody knows his stuff and quality work is his top priority. We are beyond thrilled with the entire process and the final product. Khody was a pleasure to work with.

Khody installed new pre-finished hardwood floors on the main floor and second level of our house, and capped the stairs. We were blown away by his commitment to ensuring the new hardwood floors were perfect - no easy job in a crooked and slanted 100 year old house.

His attention to detail is unparalleled. He went above and beyond to make sure our floors were as level as possible - including opening up the subfloor to remove a hump in the floor and doing two layers of subfloor in one room to keep it level with the adjoining room - and squeaks in the floor were eliminated. He checked in with us regularly to keep us to speed on his progress and to confirm direction when decisions needed to be made. The job was completed on time, as budgeted, and without any mess.

We were also very grateful for Khody's perspective, guidance and expertise - particularly on the type and style of wood, matching the stain and finish of the stairs to the floors, and navigating the sales process with the business that sold and delivered the wood. We knew from the start that the work was in the best hands. We feel very lucky to have found Khody and cannot recommend him highly enough!!

Thank you Carlyn for such an amazing detailed review. You and devlin are too kind. It was an absolute pleasure doing the job for you guys. Enjoy the new house.

Best regards,

Khody

Zoey
Zoey

Marble tile install

I discovered HLE Flooring through the reviews on Home Stars so it's only appropriate that I complete the 360 circle. Khody and his team did a fantastic job from beginning to end. Could not have asked for a better team!

Khody was extremely helpful from the very beginning in the quoting stage, through to the tile selection phase and finally working around our confined space and making adjustment for best plan layout.

Khody's stands out for his detail, impeccable communication, and amazing follow through!

Thank you Zoey for this lovely review. Really appreciate it and glad you're happy with our work.

Hardwood floor installation and staircase

Khody and his team were exceptional. From the moment that we started to exchange emails, I knew he was the company that I would be working with. He was patient, explained everything and was committed until the conpletion of the job. A true professional who does not settle for mediocre - I highly recommend Hle flooring.

Thank you Stacey. Really appreciate your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working on this project and thank you so much for your kindness and hospitality

More about HLE Flooring

HLE Flooring:

Our company offers you the highest quality of material and installation, as well as refinishing. We were established in 2003 and been working with many designers and builders over the years. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Please visit our website for more information and pictures.

Services include: