Hle Flooring

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Hle Flooring

Sandra
Sandra

Installation of laminate floors and baseboards.

HLE came in and installed laminate floors, underpadding and baseboards. These guys did a great job.

Thank you Sandra for taking the time and writing us a review. I really appreciate it - hope you're enjoying the new place

yasirk
yasirk

Flooring and stairs

Khody and his team are extremely professional and respectful. The flooring was done to our liking and within our budget even though we had selected a high grade wood.
Since it was our first time getting reno work, khody was very patient in answering our questions and addressing our issues.
We would highly recommend him and his team to anyone with a budget wanting a good professional look in the house.

Thank you Yasir and Sumra for your kind review. I am so happy to see that you're happy with our work. Hope you enjoy the new floor!

Vinyl Flooring in basement

We contracted HLE to install vinyl plank flooring in our approximately 400 sq ft basement last fall. I don't usually write reviews. Khody was a delight to work with , such a professional and the job was very well done. I would also add that his pricing was very competitive. We would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone we know.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am truly delighted to see you're happy with the work

Hardwood floor installation and trim/baseboard replacement

Khody really stood out from the other contractors as the guy who responded right away to inquires, patiently answered a lot of questions, took time to discuss details, and generally showed passion in what he does. The price quote was competitive. The job was completed as discussed, within the agreed upon timeline. Both Khody and Lazlo worked long hours, were very considerate, and cleaned each room/area after it was finished. The new floors look very nice.

Thank you so much Andre. Really appreciate it.

Woodflooring

Khody, of HLE Flooring, was a very competent and pleasant professional. We had approximately 170 square feet of wood flooring installed. Khody did excellent work. He was meticulous in all aspects of the job. I strongly recommend Khody and HLE Flooring.

Thank you so much for the review. Really appreciate it

Whitney
Whitney

Bathroom and flooring for the main and second floor

Khody was a pleasure to work with and a complete professional throughout the whole process. He helped us remodel and extend our bathroom, as well as relevel and install hardwood floor for the main and second level of our place. He took the time to answer all of our questions in a punctual manner and worked very efficiently to complete our project in an appropriate amount of time. We are very happy with the quality of work and the end result. We would recommend his services to anyone!

Thank you Whitney. Enjoy your new home and appreciate your business

Hardwood Floor Install

Khody and Lazlo did a great job. They were punctual, clean and did a great install. Khody knows his product and offers good advise also. I was completely satisfied with the job and would highly recommend him.

Thank you - I'm so pleased that you're happy with our work. Thank you for your business

chris
chris

Hardwood flooring installation & carpet removal

I hired HLE to install hardwood on our 3rd floor which also included removal of existing carpet. From first consultation to completion of the job, HLE was incredibly professional, responsive, and overall great to work with. Khody is both skilled in his trade as well as project/client management - which is a rare contractor find! He provided sound recommendations on the types of material that would work best in our space as well as guidance on brands, quality, and pricing of material. Khody and Laszlo did a great job on the floor and I love the final product - they were in and out in 2 days and also tidy throughout the process. Would certainly recommend. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much Christine for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm and delighted that you're happy with our work.

Fate in Toronto
Fate in Toronto

Beautiful Floors Installed

I closed on a home over the holidays and didn’t want to move in until the floors were changed. It was such a stressful period but dealing with Khody took the stress of the flooring project off my plate. He removed and disposed of existing hardwood and carpet. He guided me on the type of flooring to buy and helped me negotiate a lower price for the floors purchases. I would highly recommend Khody for flooring projects.

Thank you Fate. I'm delighted that you're happy with our work.

Roy in North York
Roy in North York

Hardwood flooring removal & installation

One of the best thing we had done in 2017 is we had Khody and his team to get our hardwood flooring done. We’ve gone through so many stressful experiences with contractors (some were just nightmares), so we know how hard it is to find truly professional and reliable contractors. And Khody and his team were just AMAZING! When Khody first visited us, he kindly explained every single option we could have so that we could make informed decision based on our situation. i.e. refinishing existing hardwood floor or installing new one. From demolition to installing new flooring, they were always on time, the job site was tidy at the end of each day and there was no unnecessary waste of time and energy. After each step, they checked and double-checked to make sure they could move on the next step. Khody always communicated with us about what they were doing and asked about our thoughts/opinions. But they knew what they were doing and all we did was watching them making our floor sturdy, quiet and beautiful. They also installed tiles in our foyer and trims to the posts in our living room. We love, love, love what they had done, and couldn’t be happier. On top of that, their price is very reasonable; I highly recommend HLE flooring.

Thank you Roy for this awesome detailed review. Really appreciate it and I am truly glad that you and Chloe love the work.

More about Hle Flooring

HLE Flooring:

Our company offers you the highest quality of material and installation, as well as refinishing. We were established in 2003 and been working with many designers and builders over the years. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Please visit our website or Instagram page (hle.flooring) for more information and pictures.

Services include: