Diamond Tile And Contracting

Tile & Stone Contractors
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Toronto  >  Diamond Tile And Contracting

Reviews for Diamond Tile And Contracting

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

kitchen and breakfast room

The work, service, detail was outstanding. If I could, I would like to give 100 out of 10. Everything was done to perfection. You could not go wrong choosing this company.

thanks Robert , our pleasure

Nihad in Toronto
Nihad in Toronto

Walk-out basement renovation

Existing tile floor was removed. Preparation work for the sub-floor was done.the floor was good to go to receive new tiles. Tiles look great. New base with schluter was added. The work was On time. On budget. Highly recommend

France in Ottawa
France in Ottawa

Home Reno

My wife and I are completely satisfied with our new home. The make over results were fantastic. The brothers who installed our flooring were nice, clean and polite. If I had to renovate our house again I would definitely choose JBG Flooring, with no hesitation.

Russ in Guelph
Russ in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Front hall and bathroom floor tile

Old vinyl floor was removed. Proper membrane installed. Tiles look great. Sink and toilet removed and reinstalled. New base boards added. Kevin is very professional. Quality workmanship. On time. On budget. Highly recommend.

Designer123 in Toronto
Designer123 in Toronto

Master Bathroom, Guest Bedroom Ensuite, Foyer.

We were left with a disaster of a tile job. The master bathroom tiles are stained and breaking because the adhesive wasn't evenly applied below, ensuite tiles stained from not cleaning and are now stained beyond replair, and the foyer tiles are popping up. Had the owner of a major tile company come in to look at the job and they said it was the worst tile job they have ever seen.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Office Reno

We cannot say enough about the excellent service, professionalism and workmanship of Diamond Tile and Contracting. Joe was prompt, friendly, and super-accommodating with all our requests for our tile and carpet installation. He went above and beyond sourcing the tiles we requested, and went as far as picking up and delivering the materials personally. His extremely knowledgeable installers knew instantly how to make any challenge work, both aesthetically and structurally. We would not hesitate to recommend Diamond Tile and Contracting, and are confident that we will utilize their services in the very near future for even bigger projects. THANK YOU, JOE!!!

Nick P from Mississauga
Nick P from Mississauga

TIle Project in 4 rooms

We had 3 people come in for a quote, and Dino was very competitively priced (providing a quote within 24 hours). We both had liked him the best based on his promised satisfaction and professionalism so we went ahead with him.
Sanil laid our tiles and did a great job. In the washroom we had 12*24 natural stone tiles that he had to lay on slightly crooked walls, but did a great job to fix the imperfections. We ended up being 4 tiles short so Sanil had to wait a few days for us to order more tile but Sanil nor Dino complained or asked for more money.
For the remainder of the house (475sq ft total) we had 12*24 glossy porcalein tile laid in a staggered 70/30, 3 step pattern. One area was the kitchen, we completed most of the demolition ourselves and Dino was the only guy who was willing to remove a few of the old tiles under the fridge and dishwasher that were difficult for us to get to (the other contractors told me I had to do it). Sanil laid the tiles evenly and made sure it was level and paid good attention to detail. The following is what REALLY sets Dino's company apart from others: when Sanil was done the main floor, we noticed that the tile pattern was laid incorrectly in a small area of the kitchen. I contacted Sanil and he immediately drove over to see. He was very professional about it, apologizing and not making excuses. I then emailed Dino that night around 11pm with pictures of the area and he quickly responded with an apology and that he will purchase new tiles and replace the area. He did not try to make an excuse or tell me it's not a big deal. His only concern was that we are satisfied and happy, even if it meant emailing us at midnight to put our mind at ease. He had the new tiles delivered the next day and Sanil removed and replaced the area. We understand mistakes do happen, and it’s the way in which they handled the mistake that made them truly stand up to their reputation.
That seems to be the theme with Dino - customer satisfaction guaranteed. He does not want full payment until you are 100% happy and will make sure the work is done and anything is fixed if required. I highly recommend calling Dino when you need tile work done. You will not be disappointed!

Nelufa from Richmond Hill
Nelufa from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Foyer Tile Installation

After looking for different tile installers over a month, we Interviewed and got quotes from 6 different tile installars. Our search ended when we met Dino from Diamond Tile. He spoke confidentely and assured us the job will be done to our satisfaction. Our foyer has lot of angles and corners. We want to put a 4inch border all around the foyer in darker colour and main tile in lighter colour in diamond pattern with a medallion in the middle(all in glazed porcelain tiles). What Dino quoted is way within our budget. The two tile setters Euston and James was very professional. They even lay the tiles and showed to us how it is going to look like after it is installed. Euston and James did an excellent job in installing the tiles not to mention considering the complexity of the the job. They completed the job on time. Now our foyer looks very beautiful. We are very happy with the work they done. They are true professionals. We are going to definely hire Diamond Tile for all of our future tiling projects. We highly recommend Diamond Tile to anyone.

Angie from Mississauga
Angie from Mississauga

Tile Project

JBL was one out of three tile contractors that we considered. They were not the cheapest nor most expensive however we selected Dino and trusted that he was honest and realistic in his quote and offer of services. We were very happy that we decided to pick JBL. Dino communicated with us throughout the whole process (even on his vacation) and the job started as scheduled. Though we had a very minor delay, the work was excellent and we receive comments on the workmanship often. We also had an issue with the setting of one of the tiles and Dino and his worker dealt with it promptly. A great service.

juliano from Concord
juliano from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

pizza hut Bradford

I Came across DT&C and asked for them to price a pizza hut tile install as I am a general contractor and build commercial units . I called and the next day Dino was looking at the job. I had a writtin estimate that same night as well as a follow up phone call. The next day I gave the go ahead and within the week they were on site working. The tile setter assigned blair, was amazing and polite. all employees are dressed in uniform and it was priced in budget and a rare event in my business the finished 2 days before they said. This is a company that I will use again and advise anybody who reads this to do the same. I use trade guys all the time it will be rare to even get a phone call back u call these guys at 10 at night they are there. thanks Dino, Blair and the rest of you

More about Diamond Tile And Contracting

DON'T TRUST YOUR HOME OR PROJECT TO GENERALS CONTRACTORS OR SHADY TILE SETTERS. WITH OUR 3 YEAR WARRANTY, NO MONEY GUARANTEE, UNIFORM TILE SETTERS, 24 HR SERVICES LINE AND OVER 40 YEARS IN TILE INSTALLATION GO WITH THE NO RISK PEOPLE WHO KNOW. . . . . Hi I'm Joe ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?