Monster Plowing Company

Reviews for Monster Plowing Company

Cary Rothbart in York
Cary Rothbart in York

Incredible Service From Monster Plowing

On the rarest of occasion you come across a company that not only meets but far exceeds your expectations of what great service is truly all about. In this case the name of the company is called Monster Plowing.

A little background is necessary. The company that my Father used to clear the snow from his driveway abruptly went out of business. At the same time there was a significant amount of snowfall that had accumulated between February 8th and February 11th and there was over 2 feet of snow that had accumulated on my Fathers driveway. It would have been physically impossible for my Dad to get his car out of the driveway. My Dad had some important appointments to go so we were in a very tough spot!

I did some research on the Internet and started to call several plowing companies. They all said they would either only service existing clients, or would not be in the position to help out for at least 72 hours.

I found some great reviews about Monster Plowing on-line and reached out to them by e-mail after leaving a message on their voice-mail. In what must have been one of the busiest days of the winter I got a personal e-mail from George Armstrong , The General Manager of Monster Plowing. He came to our rescue and said that his team would help us and they would be able to plow my Dad’s driveway the next day. I was stunned by his kind offer and we quickly made arrangements to make it happen.

To say that Monster Plowing did a great job would be an understatement! My Dad’s driveway is a very tricky driveway with a deep slope and a narrow curve to it. Not only did they perfectly clean the driveway of snow, but they hand shovelled the walk way and the large set of stairs leading to front door. They even laid down a blanket of “snow melter” on the driveway and steps to make is safe to walk on.

We will forever be grateful to Monster Plowing for getting us out of a tough jam. We are now going to hire them for the annual contract for several of our family members snow removal needs in 2019 and onwards. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing snow removal services.

Cary Rothbart

Patrick Oyen in Toronto
Patrick Oyen in Toronto

Snow removal

The service was timely, cost efficient and professional. I look forward to using them for a long time to come. They dealt with such a mess in my back yard. And, it's a small yard which usually means that companies won't do the work...not enough in it for them. I really appreciate it. Great service, friendly and just awesome!

Miranda Norris in Toronto
Miranda Norris in Toronto

Snow removing

I am really impressed with Monster Plowing. They paved a parking area for me and they sealed a large driveway for me as well. Their communication was excellent and pricing was very fair. I will be using them for plowing my home in this winter.

Residential snow cleaning

We purchased this service for my elderly parents. We decided to spend $500 more than our previous providers because we believed that they would do a better job. We have been nothing but disappointed. They do not clean all the snow, they are not timely, if they show up at all. We will not sign up with this company again and we will advise others to stay away too.

This sounds dubious at best. We've been out 10 times so far in the month of December 2016 alone, servicing all of our clients to the absolute best of our abilities. I am not sure who this person is leaving this review, but I doubt very much that they are one of over 300 of our very satisfied clients.

We provide ample customer service for our existing clients, and many avenues to reach out to us if you have actual concerns about your service. If you'd like an issue or concern addressed, you know how to reach us directly. We've visited all of our clients (whom include corporate office buildings, hospitals, schools, etc), ten times in the last 25 days, and it is disingenuous and libelous for you to suggest otherwise. We always go out when a service trigger is reached, and our logistical company-wide response is infallible in terms of timing. If you're an actual client (which I very much doubt), and need assistance, you can email or call me directly for further help. - Mikhail

arnie.aberman in Toronto
arnie.aberman in Toronto

Snow Removal

I have used Monster Plowing Company for 5+ years and I have been totally satisfied with their service - reliable, efficient and responsive. Particularly noteworthy is their use of social media and up-to-date GPS technology and their communication on weather events and progress in clearing snow. I can recommend them without qualification.

Thank you so much Arnie for your long-term dedication to Monster Plow, and for taking the time to leave your review. It is clients like you who have helped grow the company to what it is today. Moving forward, we have upgraded our communication to include image logging after every service call. This new feature is part of our proprietary in-field Quality Control app, implemented fresh for this winter! So our communication, logging and reporting is getting even better!

Rebecca in Burlington
Rebecca in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Snow Removal

We hired Monster Plowing Company in 2012 to maintain our branch offices through the winter. I was extraordinary pleased with their efficiency and flawless customer service. They promised us service by 8am and were the first company to actually deliver. I highly recommend using them :)

Thank you for sharing your experience with Monster Plow! It looks like our Priority package is a great fit for your offices! We look forward to working with you again this winter!

Richard M.
Richard M.

Snow removal service

Work was completed on time with minimal customer disruption at my 3 locations. We don't have to call for follow up service over the course of the contract. One of the better service providers we have used for snow removal.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Monster Plow! It looks like our Priority package is a great fit for your Restaurants! We look forward to working with you again in the winter of 2016-2017!

Winter cleaning

This team that comes here every winter, to take care of the plowing and removing the snow and making sure we have ice melting on our site to help all the customers that come in here to either park or pay their accounts. We are so proud of the work that they have done for us over the years and not once have we ever complained about what they have not done or did. I Michelle ( Site Manager) is so proud to send this review to you informing you how much happy we are to have this company take care of us and the site every winter.

Snow Plowing contract

We've hired Monster for a number of years now to service our driveways and office entrances. Our property has one main gate so it is very important that it receives timely snow clearing when there is a storm. They always arrive quickly and the work is done well. The updates they send via email are very helpful.

Thank you for sharing your ongoing experiences with Monster Plow! We are pleased that the timely service we deliver season after season fits your needs. Monster prides itself on the quality of the services we provide and we are glad you see that in our finished product. Thanks again for reviewing Monster Plow!

More about Monster Plowing Company

WWW. MONSTERPLOW. CA - Visit our website for detailed information about our company! Delivering Toronto's most reliable snow removal services since 2006, Monster was voted Toronto's #1 commercial and residential snow removal service. Recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for best Toronto snow removal service, two years in a row!
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Toronto?