Deluxe Alarms

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto

home alarm monitoring

I received excellent customer service from Deluxe Alarms company when I called in to ask about my plan and I had many questions about upgrading my system. She was very knowledge, patient, and friendly.

xiaoguang in Vaughan
xiaoguang in Vaughan

Product and Service

The company's success requires quality service,and satisfactory service depends on talents with both ability and integrity.Vicky is such a very talented person. she is proficient in Chinese,and English.and a very responsible,patient and caring staff,and a very responsible,patient and caring staff.I know that customer service is not her part of the job,but her sense of responsibility,sincerity and working attitude moved me deeply.I know little English,and I am older,my child has advanced cancer,I have to take care of two grandchildren, at the same time I have to close a new house. since the house was closed on January 31.the bad weather and the completely unfinished house brought great difficulties to the installation of the security system equipment.That was the most difficult time in my life.I was really exhausted. These problems have brought uncertain time to the installation. Because I have no English,and I have to contact Vicky to schedule and reschedule the installation day many times.she calmed me down and solved my problem in a fast. accurate and easy-to-understand language way.when she is busy and can not pick up my phone call,she always call me back in time. she helped me solve my problems perfectly.Her super service can help others to achieve the desire,and can help others to achieve the desire,and can double the value of the DELUXE ALARMS product ! Her excellent service,her patience and caring for customers are the company's reputation ! When she helped others succeed,the company actually achieved real success !
In addition,the staff of your company Mr.Chin,Mr.Weigan,Mr.Axis's did great work in my new house and made me very happy.I am sure that your company will achieve even greater success because of your excellent staff.I will refer Deluxe Alarms to all friends. Thanks

Malalai in Toronto
Malalai in Toronto

Good service

I am very happy with the service I got from the company .. Tec was friendly
I would refer this company to my friends and family
They were easy to talk to and helpful

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Service

It is a great pleasure to be a customer with Deluxe Alarms for the last ten years. Deluxe Alarms has always looked after customer needs and has provided excellent service. I wish them continued success in achieving their goals.

Ema in Vaughan
Ema in Vaughan

Alarm system in my second home

Deluxe Alarms were the alarm company referred to us from Geranium homes for our townhouse in Friday Harbour. We had another company for the past 6 years in our home in Georgetown and it was always difficult to reach them for any service. And after experiencing the great service at our home in Friday Harbour, I had called Deluxe Alarms to come update and secure our home in Glen Williams.
Amanda even made everything easier. She was efficient, professional and acted she wanted my business - not like my previous provider.
Deluxe Alarms now secures both our homes and I couldn't be happier.
Ema Dantas

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Deluxe Alarms

This company keeps my home very safe and secure whether I am inside or not. Deluxe Alarms allows me to leave my house in safe hands or leave my children in the house and be without the stre​ss of whether or not they are doing okay.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Seviçe

Delux is ok
But come as are very sensitive.
Taking lot of snaps even though there is no person or big object there
And if you reach 6000 clips. It will stop taking clips then what is the idea of putting cameras. You guys have to my nor'easter clips to 12000 otherwise I will go to an other company
Thanks, anyway.

Victoria  in Burlington
Victoria in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great service

Great service! Every time I call in they are very friendly. When we initially got it installed the technician was very informative and friendly. No issues very happy with the product

Bernard in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Bernard in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Install wireless GSM receiver

Disconnected the home phone service and required to upgrade to a wireless GSM receiver for the home alarm system. The technician did the installation and testing thoroughly to make sure the system is working. He was also very friendly and patient in explaining to me how it works. The new system costs $99, plus an extra $10 on top of the monthly monitoring fee. We are happy with the upgrade!

Andria in Toronto
Andria in Toronto

SERVICE

call to have changes made to my home alarm to me to get rid of my home phone. They were very accommodating. The service did not cost me.

Thanks for the great customer service

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.