Deluxe Alarms

Alarm Systems
Vaughan ON L4K 0B3

best of 2014 winner 2 timesbest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

vacuum, garage door and alarm system

Amanda Power at Deluxe Alarms has been extremely helpful throughout the process of getting our services installed. She was very quick to book appointments and was available whenever I needed assistance. I really appreciate the service and would recommend this company in the future.

Fariba in Maple
Fariba in Maple

Security Alarm

Deluxe Alarms
416-410-3020
Vaughan
L4K 0B3

Good Service anybody looking for. Quality of the service is ok. Fara Fathy in Deluxe Alarms worked with me and I have gotten very good and caring service from her.

Cordell Samuels in Markham
Cordell Samuels in Markham

Service

Fara was very helpful in responding to my questions and providing answers. The battery in my alarm device needed changing. Fara arranged for the technician to attend to the problem and at the same time offered me a renewed service contract at a reduced rate.

Derick DaCosta in Brampton
Derick DaCosta in Brampton

Alarm, Garage Door Opener and Central Vacuum Install

Installers were great, fast and did a very good job! Amanda at Deluxe alarms had great communication and made everything very simple! Overall Satisfaction is 10/10 with Deluxe Alarms, the installers and Amanda Powar! Thank you for everything!!! would recommend to anybody!

David Masin in Woodbridge
David Masin in Woodbridge

Purchased my third alarm system from Deluxe Alarms

I just purchased my third alarm with Krystle at Deluxe Alarms. I at first I must admit was not happy as we hit a bump in the road with a miscommunication in my payment schedule. I spoke with Krystle and she took care of everything!

She was so good I have them installing a new system in my new home I just purchased! Krystle was amazing she was pleasant and very professional. She is not only very customer service friendly she has my better interest in mind when putting a deal together.

Speak to no one else except Krystle at Deluxe Alarms as she will make sure you have a great experience.

From a very appreciative customer to Krystle for making me feel that my business matters to you.

Keep you the great work!!!

john in Oakville
john in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Alarm

We dealt with Krystle Vella and were very impressed with her. She is extremely professional, courteous and knowlegeable. She answered all of our questions and provided us with valuable advice regarding our alarm system. It was a pleasure dealing with Krystle Vella.

tessie in Maple
tessie in Maple

Dexluxe Alarm System

I had a good experience with Krystle Vella at Deluxe alarms. She was very professional and helpful in explaining the terms of the contract and installation methods and machine use. I would recommend deluxe alarms to anyone.

Brenda Liu in Mississauga
Brenda Liu in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Alarm system

Very happy with Crystal. She is very nice and helpful. She professionally answered my questions and set up the follow ups. Definitely I will recommend Deluxe Alarms to my friends. Great work Crystal. Thank you.

Deluxe alarm system gsm system

Was getting alarm system installed but have no phone line in my home. Amanda suggested a gsm system which she informed me that it was securer then just having a phone line hook-up. Her knowlegde with this item did influence me in going that route.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.