The Renovators (Terry Bailey)

Demolition
Toronto ON
Demolition
The Renovators (Terry Bailey)

Reviews for The Renovators (Terry Bailey)

FV Toronto
FV Toronto

Major home renovation

I have to add to my original review of this company! Soon after placing below review, I later found out that this company has also done this to many other customers like me. They DO NOT have a license to do anything. Terry mentions he is an electrician (be warned he is not) - i had to re-wire everything he touched in my house, major code and fire issues. My mistake for not asking proof of license. I do not even want to mention the bill, his "accountant" apparantly develops the invoice for him...right, in a way that shows totals where when added up; you're actually paying more than what you owe (i caught this many times and wasn't fooled). He always has an excuse for everything. He ran a 3" vent for my downdraft vent, when even after leaving him the spec sheet (which clearly showed requiring a 6" vent) - i had to contact Whirlpool (on his behalf!!!) to confirm if we can install two 3" vents into one 6" elbow! it was a mess. Doesn't even know measurements for installing toilet plumbing near a wall! It's 12" Terry (that's standard, and no, i didn't buy a fancy toilet)....i'm now finding all these errors from my new contractor....Terry hope you can sleep at night! Karma will catch up to you!

ORIGINAL POSTING:
Please do not hire this company. A complete home renovation project, simple things from measurements to potlights were all wrong! you may as do the project yourself. I had to get the project finished and fixed by another company. Do your research before hiring a contractor, lesson well learned.