G. A. Testa Enterprises Inc. (GATE)

Framing
Creaona Drive Hamilton ON L8E
HomeStars  >  Framing in Stoney Creek  >  G. A. Testa Enterprises Inc. (GATE)

Review for G. A. Testa Enterprises Inc. (GATE)

AQ in Cabbagetown
AQ in Cabbagetown

Entire 4300 sq ft house renovation framing

Entire 4300 sq ft house framing This contractor is indeed the true essence of the word PROFESSIONAL. As soon as Maurizio and his dad, Tony, came onto the site, I knew I was in good hands. Having had a horrid experience with the previous contractor, who had several building code violations in his framing work, I was devastated and scared, as a homeowner, to trust anyone else. I am not construction savvy and that makes me vulnerable. I am so happy I was introduced to this company.

Maurizio priced a quote, stuck by his numbers and his time lines and did the work for an entire MASSIVE house. His team told us about the violations from the previous contractors and helped us fix them, without incurring obscene costs. This is a contractor you can trust, be proud to use and see awesome results of their work.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this contractor.

More about G. A. Testa Enterprises Inc. (GATE)

A second generation family run company which was established in the early 80's. We pride our selves on quality work and customer satisfaction. We do large commercial and residential projects to small home and office renovations. please call for a free estimate.