Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

Formerly Aqua Advantage Tot Tubs and Spas
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
1502 Meridian Road NE Calgary AB T2A 2N9
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Calgary  >  Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

Reviews for Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

Naomi in Okotoks
Naomi in Okotoks
6 reviews Okotoks, AB

spa cover

We needed a new cover for the hot tub as the one from paradise bay was junk. Paradise bay wanted over $800 for a comparable cover. We went in to aqua advantage and got it for $450. It is top notch and insulates very well. They have great service on their tubs. My brother has one made by them.

Michelle Imbery from Olds
Michelle Imbery from Olds
1 review Olds, AB

Product

We purchased our hot tub from Aqua Advantage and I must say the selection, service and installation was incredible. They really knew their stuff and were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is in the market for a hot tub.

Louise Moore in Calgary
Louise Moore in Calgary

Purchased Hot Tub Cover in oct 2100

Coming to Aqua Advantage simplified my search for a hot tub cover in no time at all and they continue to be dependable, punctual and helpful to me as their customer no matter what my convern. That in itself means alot to me - I appreciate this Company in their commitment and dedication. They're very friendly and knowledgeable and if by chance they're not sure...they ll find an answer for you in no time1 They want their customers to leave happy with their purchases and advice.

Thank you Aqua Advantage!

Sincerely
Louise moore

Troy in Airdrie
Troy in Airdrie
1 review AIRDRIE, AB

Quality product/competitive pricing/knowledgeable staff

Thank you for your help in finding the perfect product to fit my families needs. When I priced compared your quality product, you were more then competitive and offered so much more then other companies. I appreciated that you met your dates set out and that you accommodated our time schedules. Awesome staff and service. I have sent many friends and family your way to meet their hot tub needs with confidence!!!!!!

Daina in Calgary
Daina in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Spa

I purchased a spa from Aqua Advantage back in December and have been pleased since. Not only were the prices the best I could find within city limits, the staff were always helpful, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile. They made sure every little detail was taken care of, and that I was satisfied. I appreciate this very much and would not only refer it to others, but will be returning again in the future :) Thank you!!

It was our pleasure and we truly do appreciate your business.
Happy Tubbing!

Elaine Viklund in Carstairs
Elaine Viklund in Carstairs
1 review CARSTAIRS, AB

Fixed my hot tub

We had bought our hot tub from another company, but they wouldn't stand behind their product and repair it. Aqua Advantage Hot Tubs and Spas were terrific!!! They fixed it on time and they were courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a hot tub, or who has had a bad experience with another company. These guys are real, and treat you like you are the most important person out there. Thank you for your help, we love our tub now.

Frank  in Calgary
Frank in Calgary

Service

I can't thank Aqua Advantage enough for helping my family and I.
We had service guy after servie guy over charge, or not show up for appointments.

Thanks again for being so honest and putting us back in our Hot Tub.

The Jackson Family

Thank you for the opportunity and for your business. We truly appreciate it.

More about Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

We are dedicated to supplying innovative, energy efficient Hot Tubs at a superior price. We pride ourselves on providing a CUSTOMER - FIRST environment that exceeds expectations in both QUALITY and in SERVICE. The result is incomparable Hot Tub/ Spa value.