Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

Reviews for Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

hot tub

I found Empress hot tubs to be efficient and followed through with delivering our hot tub on time - we originally went with a different company, but when they assured us our tub would be delivered in a few weeks, then extended that to a several month delay, we reached out to Empress, and their team was very easy to deal with and accommodating. We are thrilled with our purchase. Being first time hot tub buyers, I did find they do not walk you through each step and some of the required chemicals were not included with our delivery. Would love for them to include a phone followup or something to address questions about maintenance.

SUCKERED
SUCKERED
0 reviews Langdon, AB

Horrible experience; customer service couldn't be worse.

Abysmal customer service. Don't ever pick the first place you shop at for anything, especially big purchases.
Every step of the process has been like groping around in the dark. Terrible communication, rarely return calls or texts, incredibly unprofessional on every possible level.
Promised hydraulic cover lifts, as I said that would be a necessary condition of purchase. She wrote "lift covers included" I clarified that's HYDRAULIC lifts, and she said, yes yes, no problem.
Fast forward two weeks later, STILL haven't received the lifts. We told her the ones the tech brought weren't there ones (hydraulic) we agreed upon. Her response is for us to drive 45 minutes each way to their shop and look at all the options, and she would be "willing to apply the price of the manual lifters TOWARDS the lifters that we would like" (and very clearly stated that we wanted in the first place. That is SUCH a slimy move. Whatever you agree upon verbally, be absolutely sure you get that agreement VERBATIM, otherwise it's the bait and switch after you sign. Or better yet, go somewhere where the business owner's word actually means something.
Just brutal. It's been like pulling a tooth just to get the most basic level of customer care that anyone would expect from a purchase of this magnitude. We truly wish we could go back in time and just skip this place completely.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK, READ REVIEWS. (including the Better Business Bureau).
Will update this review is we ever get the lifters we were PROMISED, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

S in Calgary
S in Calgary

Empress Hot Tubs a disappointment

Extremely bad experience. I bought a swim spa , floor model , and paid $30.000 . After the sell, the owner did not address my concerns , having to call Master Spa to inquire about this swim spa. I found out it was a 2006 model ! I was shocked to find out I bought a spa that old, not being even disclosed to me . When I was almost on the point of going to courts to sue this company and Master spa, I received an offer to settle and accepted this settlement. They offered free maintenance and trainings for 2 years. Today , they came to do the draining to a spa that is full of dust, unable to be suctioned , and refused to offer services when asking to wear a mask and gloves ( provided by myself ). The person in charge with this was very combative, argumentative and used intuitive language. I have never been treated so poorly by any company that offered me services. Most likely, Jacqueline will see a judge . Her staff reflects on the way she does business.
If you choose to invest a considerable amount of money in a hot tub/swim spa, I recommend a company that is polite, honest, and helpful, to choose from, instead of the name brand, since most of the hot tubs/swim spas are similar in performance. Empress hot tubs and its owner has been nothing but a disappointment , frustration, and insult to myself. I will not recommend it

Naomi in Okotoks
Naomi in Okotoks
6 reviews Okotoks, AB

spa cover

We needed a new cover for the hot tub as the one from paradise bay was junk. Paradise bay wanted over $800 for a comparable cover. We went in to aqua advantage and got it for $450. It is top notch and insulates very well. They have great service on their tubs. My brother has one made by them.

Michelle Imbery from Olds
Michelle Imbery from Olds
1 review Olds, AB

Product

We purchased our hot tub from Aqua Advantage and I must say the selection, service and installation was incredible. They really knew their stuff and were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is in the market for a hot tub.

Louise Moore in Calgary
Louise Moore in Calgary

Purchased Hot Tub Cover in oct 2100

Coming to Aqua Advantage simplified my search for a hot tub cover in no time at all and they continue to be dependable, punctual and helpful to me as their customer no matter what my convern. That in itself means alot to me - I appreciate this Company in their commitment and dedication. They're very friendly and knowledgeable and if by chance they're not sure...they ll find an answer for you in no time1 They want their customers to leave happy with their purchases and advice.

Thank you Aqua Advantage!

Sincerely
Louise moore

Troy in Airdrie
Troy in Airdrie
1 review AIRDRIE, AB

Quality product/competitive pricing/knowledgeable staff

Thank you for your help in finding the perfect product to fit my families needs. When I priced compared your quality product, you were more then competitive and offered so much more then other companies. I appreciated that you met your dates set out and that you accommodated our time schedules. Awesome staff and service. I have sent many friends and family your way to meet their hot tub needs with confidence!!!!!!

Daina in Calgary
Daina in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Spa

I purchased a spa from Aqua Advantage back in December and have been pleased since. Not only were the prices the best I could find within city limits, the staff were always helpful, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile. They made sure every little detail was taken care of, and that I was satisfied. I appreciate this very much and would not only refer it to others, but will be returning again in the future :) Thank you!!

It was our pleasure and we truly do appreciate your business.
Happy Tubbing!

Elaine Viklund in Carstairs
Elaine Viklund in Carstairs
1 review CARSTAIRS, AB

Fixed my hot tub

We had bought our hot tub from another company, but they wouldn't stand behind their product and repair it. Aqua Advantage Hot Tubs and Spas were terrific!!! They fixed it on time and they were courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a hot tub, or who has had a bad experience with another company. These guys are real, and treat you like you are the most important person out there. Thank you for your help, we love our tub now.

More about Empress Hot Tubs & Swim Spas

We are dedicated to supplying innovative, energy efficient Hot Tubs at a superior price. We pride ourselves on providing a CUSTOMER - FIRST environment that exceeds expectations in both QUALITY and in SERVICE. The result is incomparable Hot Tub/ Spa value.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Calgary?