Ashlar Landscapes

Reviews for Ashlar Landscapes

pmazzacano
pmazzacano

Front entry interlocking stonework

Excellent service and work by Daimon and his crew. He was very professional in all aspects of the job, from initial quote to finishing the final details (including some last-minute change requests and additions). I have no hesitation recommending him and his landscaping company!

Thanks Peter for the great review. Ashlar Landscapes appreciates your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kathy in Burlington
Kathy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replace Front Walkway

Daimon and the team were excellent to work with. From the discussion around the scope of the work, planning the design, estimate and completing the work, they were professional and met all of my expectations. Daimon made some great suggestions on products to use and the results are just what I was looking for. The project team completed the work in a way that minimized disruption and cleaned up each day. I highly recommend Ashlar and will use them for my next project. Thank You!

Thanks for submitting your feedback Kathy. I'm happy to hear that Ashlar Landscapes met all of your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you going forward. All the best.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

backyard landscaping

We had a smaller area that needed some landscaping done in our backyard this past summer. Daimon understood what our vision was and was very helpful in helping us achieve a practical solution to some areas that were tricky. I never felt pressure to make the job "bigger" than it was.
The landscapers were amazing! Tidy, respectful of our property and took care in their work, checking in to ensure we were happy as the job progressed. They even changed my flat tire! Very considerate people. Overall a very good experience.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working on your backyard project and helping you out with your flat tire too! All the best.

prjmills in Etobicoke
prjmills in Etobicoke

Stone walkway and front landscaping and garden

I contacted Ashlar Landscapes and Daimon responded within hours. We had a follow up site visit within days and a detailed quote was provided later that day. They completed the work as scheduled, in a professional and expert manner. Ashlar was a great company to work with and I will use them again in the coming years for future projects. Great company and staff.

Thanks Peter, we really appreciate the positive review. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to any possible future projects.

Sheila Brittle from Burlington
Sheila Brittle from Burlington

Backyard reno - stone patio/planter, cedar fence/deck/screens

Working with Daimon and Jamie was a pleasure. They had great ideas, were very easy to work with and their quality of work/attention to detail is fantastic - we are very happy with our new backyard! I would recommend them to anyone and look forward to working with them on future projects.

Thank you Sheila. We are so pleased you are happy with your installation and appreciate the positive feedback! We look forward to working with you in the near future. All the best.

Guy in Mississauga
Guy in Mississauga

Backyard complete redo, hardscape and landscape

Excellent experience from start to finish. Good communication, clear pricing, excellent workmanship. Daimon provided excellent advice, helped us finalize our plans and then his crew delivered. We highly recommend Ashlar Landscapes.

Thanks Guy & Margo, we really appreciate you taking the time to post this review. It was great working on your backyard renovation. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you going forward. Take care.

Super Happy

Daimon, the owner of Ashlar and his crew landscaped the front of my house, a small portion of the backyard, and created a pad for a new garden shed which is still to be purchased and installed. They also removed a heck of a lot of overgrown and stubborn shrubbery in just one day. Daimon accommodated my multiple ongoing changes to the original design with patience. The job took a couple of extra days than originally planned and I appreciated that they did not "rush" the job but took the extra time to do it right. I even made an error in a decision and Daimon has agreed to return within the week to fix my incorrect decision which will involve adding additional pavers to a portion of the driveway. Daimon is willing to provide more affordable alternate suggestions and saved me quite a bit of money by transplanting some existing plants. The crew left the job site spotlessly clean and ensured that everything was put back to original condition (ie. my backyard gate). Daimon and his crew are flexible, willing to work with the homeowner and take the extra time leave a perfectly finished job. Their price point is very competitive and reasonable. I have already recommended him to a few friends and co-workers without hesitation. I am a completely satisfied customer...and more importantly so is my husband (who agrees it was a great decision to hire Daimon)!

Thanks Harmeen for the excellent review, I really appreciate it! We also really appreciate the referral business, which makes up the majority of our customer base. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. All the best!

Helen P in Burlington
Helen P in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Front yard

Daimon was excellent. Quick responses. Great ideas. Really listen to our input. His crew was hard working, respectful, polite. They cleaned up at the end of each day. No smokers! And I even liked Paul’s choice in music. Thanks for a job well done.

Thanks Helen for the great review. It was great working with you and we're happy you are pleased with how it all turned out. Thanks again for your business.

ND in Mississauga
ND in Mississauga

New Driveway, Walkways, and Patio Repair

I had Ashlar Landscapes do a seating wall for my backyard a few years ago and they did a fantastic job on that. I decided I needed a landscaper this year to help me out with regrading around the house to help address a water issue with my home, and I knew exactly who I was going to call for the job. This was a big job, involving a new driveway, pavers all around the house, and I also decided to completely regrade and relay my patio which was causing some of my water issues over the winter. I didn't even bother with getting estimates because of the previous experience dealing with Daimon and his crew. The patio was done by a previous company and while I was initially happy with the work, it unfortunately did not stand the test of time and was settling in a few spots. It turns out that they cut corners and left the patio sloping on both sides rather than putting in steps.

Daimon was once again a true professional in the consultation and design phase, and his advice was greatly appreciated. He understood exactly what I was looking for. The crew were very friendly, worked diligently, and addressed all of my questions as the work went along. They were very polite, and respectful of my property and my family. Matt and Paul will definitely take care of you during the construction phase.

I am very happy with the final results, and have received many compliments from neighbors. Most importantly, I can rest easy knowing that water will be draining away from the foundation and I should be fine now for several years at least.

Daimon is very well respected in the industry too. When my wife and I went to a paver supplier to pick out pavers that would match the existing pavers used for the patio, the supplier asked who was doing the work. They indicated that we had made a very wise choice in going with Ashlar to do this work, but we already knew that based on our seating walls experience. The pictures do not do justice to the final results, ... it does look spectacular.

Thank so much for this comprehensive review Narin! I really appreciate you taking the time to breakdown your review the way you did. I believe it will help potential customers going forward make a more informed decision on selecting Ashlar Landscapes as their contractor of choice. All the best.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Awesome work putting in our backyard patio and garden

Daimon was great listening to my requests and coming up with a great design and competitive price for the work in our backyard. He was prompt with the estimate and easy to communicate with by email and text as it was a busy time for our family. His crew were in and out quick to measure and do the job cleaning up well at the end of each day. The patio looks great and we are looking forward to enjoying it as soon as the snow stops!

Thanks Michelle. Fall is a great time for an installation as you know - spring arrives and your new hardscape is ready to enjoy! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the near future. Thanks again.

More about Ashlar Landscapes

Ashlar Landscapes
Oakville Landscaping, Burlington Landscaping, Mississauga Landscaping, Ancaster Landscaping, Landscape Design, Backyard Design, Landscaping, Landscape Contractors and Designers, Landscaping Companies, Interlocking Stone, Snow Removal

Specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial landscape services. Ashlar Landscapes offers landscape design & construction installation services such as: Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Sodding/Seeding, Garden Bed Design; Planting/Trees/Shrubs, Retaining Walls, Interlocking Stone & Natural Stone. We are proudly associated with the Authorized Unilock Contractor program, ensuring your installations are done with quality products, and guaranteed workmanship. Beautiful Landscapes Start with Ashlar Landscapes. Professional Results, Endless Possibilities.