Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Ashlar Landscapes

walter in Toronto
walter in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Walkway replacement and curb retainer wall installation

Very professional, started with a detailed quote of the various options I had requested and pricing was very competitive. Project was completed in a timely manner to our full satisfaction, Daimon's personnel were very patient and accommodating in implementing any changes requested along the way. I would definitely use Daimon and his Ashlar team for any future projects, highly recommended. (see photos)

vladandolga in Oakville
vladandolga in Oakville

Backyard and Front yard

Ashlar Landscapes

Daimon did our backyard and front yard for our townhouse unit. I just wanted to mention that he designed our backyard layout exactly the way we wanted it. Other contractors wanted to do something easy and not to our taste, but Daimon curated the design exactly to our liking. Our situation involved a highly sloped backyard to be done in one level, which the other contractors shied away from, but Daimon told us he could do it. His advice in stone selection was excellent, always asking many questions before doing anything. Indeed, a very pleasant person to deal with. What we ended up with was an outstanding design. He provided the most economical solution for our project, which speaks for itself. We have been receiving tons of compliments on our front and backyard. We overwhelmingly recommend Ashlar Landscapes. The picture speaks for itself, please take a look… -Vladimir and Olga

pmazzacano
pmazzacano

Front entry interlocking stonework

Excellent service and work by Daimon and his crew. He was very professional in all aspects of the job, from initial quote to finishing the final details (including some last-minute change requests and additions). I have no hesitation recommending him and his landscaping company!

Kathy in Burlington
Kathy in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Replace Front Walkway

Daimon and the team were excellent to work with. From the discussion around the scope of the work, planning the design, estimate and completing the work, they were professional and met all of my expectations. Daimon made some great suggestions on products to use and the results are just what I was looking for. The project team completed the work in a way that minimized disruption and cleaned up each day. I highly recommend Ashlar and will use them for my next project. Thank You!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

backyard landscaping

We had a smaller area that needed some landscaping done in our backyard this past summer. Daimon understood what our vision was and was very helpful in helping us achieve a practical solution to some areas that were tricky. I never felt pressure to make the job "bigger" than it was.
The landscapers were amazing! Tidy, respectful of our property and took care in their work, checking in to ensure we were happy as the job progressed. They even changed my flat tire! Very considerate people. Overall a very good experience.

prjmills in Etobicoke
prjmills in Etobicoke

Stone walkway and front landscaping and garden

I contacted Ashlar Landscapes and Daimon responded within hours. We had a follow up site visit within days and a detailed quote was provided later that day. They completed the work as scheduled, in a professional and expert manner. Ashlar was a great company to work with and I will use them again in the coming years for future projects. Great company and staff.

Guy in Mississauga
Guy in Mississauga

Backyard complete redo, hardscape and landscape

Excellent experience from start to finish. Good communication, clear pricing, excellent workmanship. Daimon provided excellent advice, helped us finalize our plans and then his crew delivered. We highly recommend Ashlar Landscapes.

Super Happy

Daimon, the owner of Ashlar and his crew landscaped the front of my house, a small portion of the backyard, and created a pad for a new garden shed which is still to be purchased and installed. They also removed a heck of a lot of overgrown and stubborn shrubbery in just one day. Daimon accommodated my multiple ongoing changes to the original design with patience. The job took a couple of extra days than originally planned and I appreciated that they did not "rush" the job but took the extra time to do it right. I even made an error in a decision and Daimon has agreed to return within the week to fix my incorrect decision which will involve adding additional pavers to a portion of the driveway. Daimon is willing to provide more affordable alternate suggestions and saved me quite a bit of money by transplanting some existing plants. The crew left the job site spotlessly clean and ensured that everything was put back to original condition (ie. my backyard gate). Daimon and his crew are flexible, willing to work with the homeowner and take the extra time leave a perfectly finished job. Their price point is very competitive and reasonable. I have already recommended him to a few friends and co-workers without hesitation. I am a completely satisfied customer...and more importantly so is my husband (who agrees it was a great decision to hire Daimon)!

Helen P in Burlington
Helen P in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Front yard

Daimon was excellent. Quick responses. Great ideas. Really listen to our input. His crew was hard working, respectful, polite. They cleaned up at the end of each day. No smokers! And I even liked Paul’s choice in music. Thanks for a job well done.

More about Ashlar Landscapes

Ashlar Landscapes
Oakville Landscaping, Burlington Landscaping, Mississauga Landscaping, Ancaster Landscaping, Landscape Design, Backyard Design, Landscaping, Landscape Contractors and Designers, Landscaping Companies, Interlocking Stone, Snow Removal

Specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial landscape services. Ashlar Landscapes offers landscape design & construction installation services such as: Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Sodding/Seeding, Garden Bed Design; Planting/Trees/Shrubs, Retaining Walls, Interlocking Stone & Natural Stone. We are proudly associated with the Authorized Unilock Contractor program, ensuring your installations are done with quality products, and guaranteed workmanship. Beautiful Landscapes Start with Ashlar Landscapes. Professional Results, Endless Possibilities.