SW Design Build Inc

HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Meadow Vista  >  SW Design Build Inc

Reviews for SW Design Build Inc

Raman in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

I have been working with SW Design and Build in various projects involving structural alterations, wall removals, interior renos, commercial unit finishes etc. I always recommend them to the my clients. They are very reliable, hard working and understands the client's needs.

Brigitte
1 review , CA

I looked at several kitchen remodeling companies and chose to work with SW Design Build because of their experience, references, and quality of workmanship. They were very helpful during the planning stages and in helping me select materials. The custom cabinets were exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be more pleased with the final results.