Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

NiamhB in Toronto
NiamhB in Toronto

Shower Glass

I purchased shower glass for three showers and am very happy with them! I spoke with Tara and she was great! Tara provided me with a quote over the phone and responded to all my questions. I called back later to move forward. Everything went as expected with the installation and the shower glass looks great! The process was very easy and effortless.

Thank you so much for the review Niamh! We really try to make purchasing a custom glass shower door as easy as possible from first point of contact right through to installation. We appreciate your business!

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Roller Door in Matte Black

I purchased a roller door in matte black from Doors and More. I started by visiting their show room and discussing the needs for my project. They were very helpful in answering my questions and making suggestions based on my needs. The installation of my doors consisted of a measurement meeting in my home which took about 30 minutes. Once the door was complete, they arranged for installation, which took approximately two hours. The installers were very professional, tidy and took their shoes off. All in all it was a really great service and I’m really happy with the door.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Bryan. We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us from start to finish.

Jenny from Toronto
Jenny from Toronto

Frameless Shower Door

Doors and More is an extremely busy and successful company with a system that has been perfected. From the time I called Tara (admin) for a quote; to when Josh came in to take careful measurements; to discussing installation options with Frank Gartner (owner/founder); to when Phil and Walid installed the shower wall - it was less than 2 weeks. Each employee along the way took their job very seriously, and knew exactly what they were doing before passing their precise work onto the next expert in line. The experts at Doors and More have an abyss of sophisticated experience that you end up with two invaluable services at a very competitive price: (1) expert design advice and (2) a flawlessly installed and measured, high-quality product. I want to thank Doors and More for their dedication to an exceptionally well-engineered operation, but more importantly, for providing the most beautifully delivered shower door.

Hi Jenny! Thank you for your review! We have been in business for 20 years now specializing in custom glass shower doors and enclosures. We have worked very hard to ensure we hire the most highly skilled measuring consultants and installers. Customer service and satisfaction is paramount to us and our business.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Shower enclosure installation

I was very pleased with this company. I normally use referrals to do a job but decided to take a chance based on the reviews. I'm so glad I did because they were very professional and did a great job. The process from start to finish was effortless.

Thank you Nancy! We really appreciate you taking time to review our services. We were very happy to assist you and are so glad that you took a chance on us!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Show Door Enclosure

Had a glass shower door installed from D&M. Technicians were very friendly, professional, and efficient.
From start to finish excellent company to deal with
Quality
Price
Service
You won't find better anywhere
Would definitely recommend

Thank you for taking the time to write a review David! We pride ourselves on our high quality customer service and products. Our technicians from measure to install are all very professional and friendly.

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Beautiful Shower Glass Door

We had a glass shower door installed from D&M. We went with a custom solution because we wanted the "invisible" look without all the rails around the door. It was beautiful! Works well, holds up strong, no leaks (except a bit around the hinges, which is to be expected). Very modern chrome hardware, door handle, and they even put a towel bar. Whole process only takes 2 visits, one to measure and one to install. Technicians were very friendly, professional, and efficient.

Thank you Jackie for the review! We were very happy to assist you with your shower renovation.

Joe in Vaughan
Joe in Vaughan

Bathroom shower door

Frank at Doors & More answered all my questions and concerns, especially since this was my first shower door. He stands by the quality in his work and the craftsmanship of his entire staff. I’m really happy with the final product and I will recommend D&M to everyone I know.

Thank you Joe for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your businees and are very proud of the quality of our products and service.

Matt in San Francisco
Matt in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Bathtub shower doors

From initial contact to job finished this was a positive experience. Quality hardware and quality installation made for a job well done. Very happy with the finished products as we hd teo shower doors installed. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Matt for the review and recommendation! We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and service.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Amazing company, amazing products!

We searched a long time for a very large glass shower door in a roller style, and ended up contacting Doors & More for a quote. We received a call back within 1 day, with a very reasonable quote. We proceeded ahead after comparing with 4 other companies; Doors & More wasn’t the most inexpensive company but we were so impressed with the quality of the product and the knowledge of the staff that they seemed like the best fit.
As promised, their staff was out to our home within a couple days to measure everything out, and the final product was installed less than 2 weeks later. We are so happy with our shower door. It’s exactly with we wanted - a modern look, high quality product and an exceptional price.
I highly recommend Doors & More to anyone looking for quality custom shower glass. This company was A+++ to deal with from the first person who we talked to on the phone, right down to the final product installation this was a great purchasing experience.

Thank you for the wonderful review Kate! We were delighted that you chose us to fabricate and install your new custom shower doors. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Shiraz in Toronto
Shiraz in Toronto

Replace Our Old Shower with New Frameless Glass Enclosure

We had an old glass shower enclosure that needed replacing. We engaged The Doors and Mirror for the project. Their crew was extremely professional from sales process, to removal of the old enclosure, to precise measurement (tricky because it had to fit the old shower), to installation of the new and beautiful enclosure. They were expert at their work, the fitting was precise, the crew were always pleasant and professional, the work was timely and punctual and they left the project site neat and clean. The cost was reasonable (we got three other quotes). What more can one ask? Highly recommended.

Thank you Shiraz! We really appreciate your business and your taking the time to write such a great review. Thank you!

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.