HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Richmond Hill  >  Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd  >  long 3 panel cusomized shower glass door
simon in Milton
simon in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

long 3 panel cusomized shower glass door

My contractor asked his glass guy for my newly renovated basement, it took over 5 weeks but still not done.. due to many reasons (mostly his) the guy kept scheduling/postponing, finally I decided to terminate his service and to find a professional glass company myself.. I am beyond happy that I found Doors & More in Homestars! they have the highest score in homestars and there are hundreds of satisfied real customers backing them up, how wrong you can go? :-) My whole experience with D&M is outstanding! From emailing them to have my door measured & installed, it took less than a week! From Sales Manager Tara, measuring specialist Josh, to installation guys Khalid & Andrew, the excellent customer service and highest quality workmanship they provided blew my mind away! :-) I am their newest loyal customer! I would definitely recommend their professional service to everyone who is looking for shower glass customization and installation service!