Paramount Automation

Reviews for Paramount Automation

Mark Patchett in North vancouver
Mark Patchett in North vancouver

Brilliant Service

My family and i took on the task of builing our home nearly 3 years ago. At times, managing my personal, buisness and family life all while overseeing the contruction of our home could be a little overwhelming. During the build and having to deal all the different trades, contractors and sub contractors was a very time consuming activity. Through all of these 'Paramount Automation' stood out. Through and through they were heads and shoulders above the rest. They well managed (self managed; very important), courteous and above all proffesional. They had a good handle on their products, they were honest about them and could explain the technical side so that the 'average joe' could understand.

It's been three years now and i absolutely still love my system.

MCP

Thanks for the great review Mark! We really appreciate your continuing support.

Ettingers in Burnaby
Ettingers in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Sonos distributed audio system

We are ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with the products and the service we received from Paramount Automation. The team at Paramount built and installed a Sonos distributed audio system in our home. The sound quality from every room and from our patio is exceptional and the system is easy to use with just one remote controller for all devices. The installation was done efficiently, on budget and on time. The employees are experts in their field and are always courteous and professional. We highly recommend Paramount Automation for all of your audio/visual and home automation needs. You will be impressed by the quality of the sound, the workmanship and the technical support that Drew and 'The Crew' provide.

Thank you for such a great reveiw Kim and Susan! I am so happy that you are enjoying having music back in your lives again. You both were great to work with.
Keep in touch

Natalie in North Vancouver
Natalie in North Vancouver

Home Theatre, Music, Lighting whole home automation

I can't speak highly enough of Drew and his team at Paramount Automation. From the initial consultation through to our finished product, they were knowledgable, friendly, and most importantly very interested in what we wanted to get from our system both now and in the future. There were no up-sells, no pressure; we were provided with an incredibly detailed quote that could flex to suit our needs and budget, with the ability to add on later if we wanted. When we requested to have things adjusted or removed from the quote, it was done easily.

The install of the actual system itself was seamless and runs like a dream (this is no small feat as it is a whole home system run through 4500 sq ft). While I enjoy technology, my husband is a self proclaimed ludite, and even HE was able to make sense of it the first day! We chose to run a Savant system (www.savantsystems.com) at Drew's recommendation and couldn't be happier. It automates our theatre system, our lighting, our music database, all at the touch of a finger on any of our wireless devices (in our case we are an Apple household). The system quite literally runs itself with no downtime.

As we've used the system, the need for updates or support has arisen and Drew, Ben and Randy are always ready and available to answer questions or provide support remotely or on-site. They take great pride in what they do and the product they provide and it shows.

If you are thinking of installing any sort of home automation, call Paramount! I could not have had a better experience and I will be their client for life.

Drew, Ben and Randy - they're all Homestars in my book!!

Thank you Natalie for such a wonderful review! We can't speak highly enough of you and Rohan as clients to work with. Your project was so much fun to work on and I am looking forward to all future dealings with you.

Cheers!

Andrew in West Vancouver
Andrew in West Vancouver
1 review WEST VANCOUVER, BC

Savant Home Automation and Network Installation

Upgrade of an existing, limited automation system to Savant, managing up to 16 inputs (3 cable, 2 Blue Ray, 2 Apple TV, 2 Squeezebox, XBox360, PSP) and outputs (4 TVs, 7 speaker zones) of audio and video.

Recabling of telephone and network, including single access wireless network through 5 Apple Airporters.

Control of the complete AV environment through iPad (iPhone and iTouch) is incredibly powerful and extremely easy to use; it is a welcome departure from multiple control units and the former limited interoperability of inputs and outputs.

Integration into iTunes and international internet radio through Squeezebox; and Netflix and other Apple internet facilities with AppleTV, including guesting friends’ iPhone and iPad tunes/photos/apps.

Absolutely no one has failed to be impressed by the ease of use and the incredible interoperability.

Drew and his crew completed the project efficiently and effectively, delivering all functionality as envisioned from our initial meeting. The quality and precision of the cabling finish is almost a work of art; he and his staff were very personable and great to work with.

I would recommend Paramount highly.

Thanks Andrew for such a great review, it has truly been a privilege to be a part of this project. The finished product of your renovation is absolutely outstanding. My complements to the interior designer.

Best regards always

Jeff Henderson in Burnaby
Jeff Henderson in Burnaby
1 review BURNABY, BC

Theater and full home automation

We have been using paramount home audio for many projects. Our most recent project just of 100K with theater and full home automation with savant runs smoothly and quick. We are happy to continue our business with them on future home projects.

Jeff Henderson
Henderson Construction Ltd.

Thank you Jeff, we have really enjoyed working with you over the years. Henderson Construction always produces incredible projects with customer satisfaction that is second to none.

Thank you for your continuing support!

Dave Slade - downtown Vancouver
Dave Slade - downtown Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Savant home automation system

I was referred to Drew Campbell of Paramount Automation when doing a major renovation of our townhome. I spent several sessions with him and his staff at their office / showroom in N. Vancouver to get an understanding of what this Savant Home Automation system could do and how to operate it. We decided to proceed with the audio/visual component to have music and television available througout the house without cable boxes, remotes, and ohter components cluttering up the place. Although it was a significant leap for me and my wife in terms of the technology involved, it is relatively simple to understand how to operate it and it is very reliable. It has the capability to do much more in terms of controlling lighting and other functions in the home if we decide to proceed furhter, without more re-wiring.
I highly recommed Drew and his people to give good solutions and timely service on this Savant system. It has given us a great deal of satisfaction in using it, and we like its simplicity of operation and removal of tv / audio clutter.

Thanks Dave!
It has been such a pleasure working with you on this project.
All the best from Paramount Automation,

Brenda Shouldice in North vancouver
Brenda Shouldice in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Sound system upgrade

We recently upgraded our home audio/video system and use the Savant automation system to control access to it. Paramount worked with us to incorporate some of our existing components which didn't need replacing. Using Savant on the iPad is a fast, easy and fun way to organize and listen to our music. We also like being able to download and stream music, movies and youtube videos. Paramount has provided excellent service and technical support.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you so much for the great review, it has been a pleasure working with you as well. All the best to you and your family over the holidays.

Best Regards from the Paramount Team!

Stephanie Orr Realtor, North Shore
Stephanie Orr Realtor, North Shore

design, install and soundsystem

Drew and his staff where extremely helpful. I wanted a simple user friendly sound system that offered alot of felxibility. They reccomended and instaled Sonos and our entire family loves it.
I highly reccomend Drew and Paramount Automation.
Stephanie Orr Realtor www.stephanieorr.ca

Thanks Stephanie, it was our pleasure.

Erik Austin in West vancouver
Erik Austin in West vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Sound system upgrade

I needed to upgrade my sound sytem and better organize my music for my wifes birthday party. I contacted Paramount Automation and dropped by as reccomended to see the options. Drew took the time to demonstrate and bring me through the Sonos System and bennefits. He came over and set up a demo for the party. Not only was I impressed, I forwarded him a couple of leads. I purchased the syetem and am very happy.
I can say that I could not have found this option of service at any big box store and the price was the same. Explaining the features and functions are difficult over the phone or even online untill you get the demo of the system in action.
Great job,service and would reccomend them to others.

Thanks Erik, it is always a pleasure working with you.

More about Paramount Automation

Paramount Automation's services include, Savant Home Automation, Distributed Audio, Distributed Video, JBL Synthesis Certified Custom Home Theater's, Media Room's, Lutron Homeworks Lighting Control and Shading Solutions. Call 604-973-0130 or email info@paramountautomation. com to book an appointment for a demonstration of vancouver's only JBL Synthesis certified theatre and experience our state ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Vancouver?