Mr. Solar & Sun Ltd

Sonia in Burlington
Sonia in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Skylight and solatubes

I found Kevin from a Google search and I LOVE my skylight and solatubes. I had a very dark bathtub and upstairs hallway and with the addition of solatubes, those areas are now very bright! My kitchen skylight also lit up the room significantly (you couldn't even read a recipe book during the day in the kitchen without a light on before) and it also opens so when we burn food you can air out the kitchen quite easily now (lol). Great work, everything is done right and better than many others. I know because I used to sell skylights so be careful who you choose and read reviews!!

Linda Wybraniak in Hamilton
Linda Wybraniak in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Solar Tube in Roof

They installed a solar tube in our roof. They were very efficient and knew a lot about what they were doing.

They came on time and completed the job when they were supposed. They were very efficient and helpful in regards to what type we needed and the location of the solar tube. It makes a big difference in the lighting in our kitchen.

Jack2227
Jack2227
1 review Burlington, ON

Installed Solar Tubes

Kevin and Crew were always on time and competed the project with a minimal amount of mess and confusion. Several projects were then added to my original list and each one was completed to my satisfaction.

More about Mr. Solar & Sun Ltd

Sell, install and service Tubular Skylights, Solar Pool Heaters, Solar Attic Vents, Composters, Composting Toilets