We Haul Moving

1028 Dovercourt rd Toronto ON M6H 2X8

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for We Haul Moving

Moving review

Excellent service- they showed up on time and were reliable, efficient and friendly. They made our move seem so easy and we would hire them again!

tess
tess

Moving services

I had arranged for Javier's moving services with only about a week's notice for which he provided a quote immediately and with competitive pricing considering my move was within the same vicinity. His team had arrived on time on my moving day and did an amazing job overall handling everything with care between homes. I would definitely use their services again and highly recommend.

Thanks for your feedback

Jayni
Jayni

Moving company

This is my 4Th move in the last 10 years and this is the absolute best moving company of all. My experience with Javier and every single member of his team was just amazing ! They are very professional, very efficient and everything arrived with no damage. They are fast, do not smoke on job site, and are hard working. I had a piano, large artwork and China and all things were treated with care. The price was very fair too!

Max in Toronto
Max in Toronto

Fantastic Moving Company

I recently moved a 5 bedroom house from Brampton to Toronto. It was a complex move with many large pieces of furniture and gym equipment. Javier and the We-Haul team were up for the challenge - they arrived exactly on time and finished the job within 1\2 hour of the original estimate. The team worked hard the entire time and they were careful, courteous, and very professional. I cannot recommend the We-Haul team highly enough.

Moving

We Haul Movers are the best moving company I have ever hired to handle a move. They had to drive to three properties in total and they handled every curveball with a smile and a helping hand. They were ahead of schedule at ever stop and they took good care of all of the furniture and items they were transporting. I can't recommend their services enough. Moving is always stressful but they made the entire process so much easier. 10/10 would recommend!

WeHaul

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Move was great

The company did a great job. Javier and the team worked efficiently and showed they were very experienced movers. Would recommend We Haul.

Recent move

We Haul Moving was excellent - the movers were punctual, fast, friendly and affordable. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable service in the city. - Sarah

We Haul

Biggest no-brainer of all time

About 15 min into this move, I realized that We Haul Moving is going to be doing all my moves going forward. Very punctual, professional, fast, friendly and affordable. Don't think twice about doing business with We Haul Moving, they are by far the best and we look forward to using their service again in the future.

We Haul

Edrie
Edrie

We Haul movers

Terrific service, actually 2 moves ... 1 a few items to my home in Scarborough and the balance of the truck (full) to my mother's retirement home.
They were punctual, polite and wrapped everything well for delivery. Restrictions re retirement timing, socially distancing and masking, met it all pleasantly.
Very pleased at the total professionalism.

Regards

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Saved our moving

We hired wehaul movers after our original movers decided to not show up because they mixed the days. Raul was superfast and gave us a solution for the next day, saving our move.

They were really careful and attentive with all our stuff. I think it would've help to have a third person for the move but overall the move went flawless.

More about We Haul Moving

Welcome to We-Haul - a full service moving and storage company located in the GTA, serving all of Ontario.

At WE-HAUL every move is unique, we understand that no two moves can be treated the same way. We tailor your move to fit your time frame, personality and special requirements, and with our no hidden fees or extra charges guarantee you can rest assure that WE-HAUL stands by their rates.

Whether your move is big or small, we will work with you individually to develop a comprehensive plan to transport your belongings with efficiency and ease.

Don't be fooled by cheaper rates that at the end mean trouble and over paying, trust on WE-HAUL guaranteed rates period.

Check our website for helpful moving tips and to submit your quotes.