We Haul Moving

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for We Haul Moving

Erwin
Erwin

Moving service to a different town

Javier and his crew from We Haul Moving were a pleasure to work with. They were prompt, careful, friendly and knowledgeable and made the move easier than expected. I would highly recommend their service and would not hesitate to refer friends and family to them.

We Haul

hgill013
hgill013

Moving from condo to a home

Amazing service, no damaged items. They showed up on time which is really important to us. Would definitely use them again! Super easy to work with.

Michelle
Michelle

Honest and Hard Working!

I had three movers cancel on me and was in a bind and We Haul came to the rescue! I had to move a very heavy table from my neighbor's house to my house, and the job needed to be done quickly and fit two families' schedules. Not an easy task! Javier was so responsive and accommodating and made it work! He moved the table with a lot of hard work and maneuvering around small spaces. On time and on budget. (Other companies quoted me $400!) Very happy with them and totally recommend We Haul. Best of luck, Javier!

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto

Moving from apartment to house

We booked with Javier 1 week prior to the scheduled move. They arrived earlier than the stated time and we were able to get an earlier start to the move.

Throughout the morning, Jonathan and Javier were efficient and professional. They checked in with us to make sure that everything was placed where we wanted it and kept the spaces clean. They also informed us that they would move donations for furniture in the future. We were so happy with the positive experience and will be sure to use them again in future moves.

Thanks!

Alana H.
Alana H.

Moving

We Haul was able to squeeze in my move very last minute after my original movers cancelled. The two movers were fast

ackhimji
ackhimji

Moving

Javier and his team did a fantastic job on moving our entire house. They arrived when they said they would and we’re extremely careful with all the furniture. There was not even a scratch in the new house. This is our second move with the company and would definitely use them again.

Arif

Thanks Arif for your great review

We Haul
Javier

Johnno
Johnno

Moving services

The crew at We Haul Moving made my moving experience quick and easy! They came on time, prepared, and made the whole experience an enjoyable and stress free move. I moved my one bedroom and it was efficient and done with care. Would recommend to use the guys again to friends and family. Will be using again for any future moves!

Thanks for the great review

Heinrich, Queen West
Heinrich, Queen West

Moving house and furniture removal

I couldn't recommended Javier more highly. He has been great every time I work with him, and really saved me when clearing out a house before sale

AQ
AQ

Condo Move Project

The team at we-haul moving were great! They showed up on time and were ready to move - I didn’t have to put up with excuses.
Due to the high security nature, my building is particularly difficult to work in - the team did not have any problems complying and following through with the move in procedures.

Pros:
• Professional service
• Understood and adhered to instructions and building rules
• Took care when moving items – (wrapped items

francont89
francont89

Moving (1 Bed Apt)

They showed up on time, very time efficient and responsible. I will recommend them 100%.

Thanks for your feedback

More about We Haul Moving

Welcome to We-Haul - a full service moving and storage company located in the GTA, serving all of Ontario.

At WE-HAUL every move is unique, we understand that no two moves can be treated the same way. We tailor your move to fit your time frame, personality and special requirements, and with our no hidden fees or extra charges guarantee you can rest assure that WE-HAUL stands by their rates.

Whether your move is big or small, we will work with you individually to develop a comprehensive plan to transport your belongings with efficiency and ease.

Don't be fooled by cheaper rates that at the end mean trouble and over paying, trust on WE-HAUL guaranteed rates period.

Check our website for helpful moving tips and to submit your quotes.