WE-HAUL MOVING

Reviews for WE-HAUL MOVING

Jacob from Mississauga
Jacob from Mississauga

Very Satisfied

My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the services provided by We-Haul Moving. These guys showed up on time and worked very hard from beginning to end. I was quite impressed with the heavy treadmill they managed to carry into the basement of my new home. These guys are strong and were very careful with our belongings. They brought everything into our new home without a scratch. They also ran every single item by my wife and I to see which room/area we wanted the item to go. They exceeded our expectations and we are happy to have hired them. Thank you Javier and his crew.

Thanks Jacob for your review

Regards

AQ
AQ

Condo Move Project

The team at we-haul moving were great! They showed up on time and were ready to move - I didn’t have to put up with excuses.
Due to the high security nature, my building is particularly difficult to work in - the team did not have any problems complying and following through with the move in procedures.

Pros:
• Professional service
• Understood and adhered to instructions and building rules
• Took care when moving items – (wrapped items

francont89
francont89

Moving (1 Bed Apt)

They showed up on time, very time efficient and responsible. I will recommend them 100%.

Thanks for your feedback

Chante A.
Chante A.

Moving

I was really happy and impressed by how efficient these men are and how they take pride in the work they do, not to mention how strong They are. I moved from a basement to a house. They handled my belongings with care and didn't just treat it in any way, that I am grateful for. I'm really happy with their service. Will definitely be referring!

Wes in Toronto
Wes in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Extremely reliable and friendly service

Extremely friendly, hardworking and organized guys. The move went so well and fast. It was very stress free. Will definitely hire again. Easily the best movers in all GTA. Thank you!

Duncan Boyce in Toronto
Duncan Boyce in Toronto

New Bedroom

I recently purchased a king size bedroom suite. All the furniture was king size and super heavy. We Haul moving gave quotes that were 50% better than the competition.
The stairway was a tight fit but they took the time and care and had the expertise to get everything safely upstairs (I never want to move it out cause I can't imagine I could ever get it to fit).
They even helped on the assembly.
If I could give a higher rating than 10 I would certainly do so.

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto
3 reviews , ON

excellent team Moving

We moved from Toronto to Oakville. The team showed up on time and packed everything efficiently and unpacked all the furniture before they left. Excellent work guys!! We would definitely hire them again!

It was a pleasure to help with your move

We Hual

Zarina
Zarina

Moving

This is a great moving company. Compared to the very expensive companies out there who charge you enormous amount and give the same service, I recommend we-haul to anyone who needs a professional service for a great price. Very good service and smiling faces. Can stay relaxed while they are on road with the household.

Farah
Farah
1 review Nobleton, ON

Moving furniture

We Haul is dependable, efficient and very easy to work with. I am always extremely happy with the results when hiring professional like them! I strongly recommend Javier and his team to anyone looking for great movers!

Thank you for sharing your great experience

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

BUYER BEWARE - HAD TO SUE THEM

Moved with them from Ottawa to Toronto and ending up having to sue them. They sent a truck that was too small and could not fit all our stuff, despite us sending a detailed description. They dropped a box and broke a bunch of our things. Then they refused to make a claim to their insurer or reimburse us for the damage. I have now brought a lawsuit against this company, which to date they have ignored. They broke our printer, chipped an irreplaceable crystal vase, broke a frog vase, broke a platter, killed our tree, chipped our bookcase, lost items, chipped our outdoor table, etc. BE CAREFUL. This company does not take responsibility for damages they cause.

More about WE-HAUL MOVING

Welcome to We-Haul - a full service moving and storage company located in the GTA, serving all of Ontario.

At WE-HAUL every move is unique, we understand that no two moves can be treated the same way. We tailor your move to fit your time frame, personality and special requirements, and with our no hidden fees or extra charges guarantee you can rest assure that WE-HAUL stands by their rates.

Whether your move is big or small, we will work with you individually to develop a comprehensive plan to transport your belongings with efficiency and ease.

Don't be fooled by cheaper rates that at the end mean trouble and over paying, trust on WE-HAUL guaranteed rates period.

Check our website for helpful moving tips and to submit your quotes.