Vic Porch

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Decks in Toronto  >  Vic Porch

Reviews for Vic Porch

jax_allen

Chris and his team did a fantastic job. I came to Chris asking for a quote for a last minute deck I was trying to have built before going on maternity leave. Chris went above and beyond to work on our short time line since I wanted it done before the baby arrived and his team was very flexible in accommodating changes along the way. They did a two tiered deck and built our hot tub into the design which was complete with walk up hot tub stairs. It looked great once complete and Chris was a pleasure to work with throughout.

tf.ford in Toronto

Chris at Vic Porch did a great job building our backyard fence. The quality of the lumber was really great and they also did a great job on the overall details like removing a rusted chain-link fence and cleaning up after the fact.

Chris also did the fences for three of my neighbours- once we saw the work that he and his crew did, we all wanted fences by him.

Overall a good experience, but he can get busy and sometimes challenging to get in touch with to follow up on fixes.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for a very fair review. I do apologize for not attending to the repair. I am usually very quick to respond. Yes, you are on the other side of the city which makes it difficult, but that should only be my problem, not yours. The city has become a crowded place, and it's made it difficult for contractor's to travel outside of their local areas. Again, that it not your problem, but mine, and I should adjust my business accordingly to make sure all my clients can be properly attended to. Again my apologies.

Chris

And just to add: I do understand the irony of responding to a post that is 2 months old - I don't check this site often, and until now have not subscribed to updates.

Nadia and Daniel Lafrance from Toronto

We would highly recommend Chris from Vic Porch. He is reliable and honest. He worked with us to create an incredibly beautiful deck. He paid attention to fine details, adjusted details without question and truly cared about what he was doing. His associates, Jose and Adrian were excellent. The site was clean at the end of each day and they truly cared about getting it right. We could not have been happier!

Gary D.

Chris and his crew at Vic Porch designed and built our new front porch, and demolished and disposed of the old one. The crew cleaned up daily. The cost matched the estimate. They did a great job and did it quickly.

Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Chris was great, upfront, told me what I could do with my budget and stuck to it. He even indulged me in some of the techniques he was using that would result in a superior product that I've noticed I don't see on some other decks. Him and his crew were in an out in a few days, very courteous, clean, and most importantly did a great job and on budget!

L. Rojao in North york

Chris Gerald, the owner, is highly professional, skilled, knowledgeable and honest. I really enjoyed working with him on the design of the deck and porch. He and his team were on-time, on-schedule and on-budget. Chris's team is still very green though and it is clear that he is the master craftsman. A few details needed to be redone, but Chris was very open to doing those on his own to make us happy. We would definitely recommend Chris to others and I've even had several strangers come up and compliment the porch work and design. Neighbours also used Chris for their deck and were equally happy with the result.

Michael
1 review TORONTO, ON

Chris was prompt and thorough, as well as a great, friendly guy. We love the porch and that he did not try and sell us on things we could not afford. Thanks again Chris