Formerly Capital Bins
Junk Removal

Reviews for Capital Junk

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great cleaning service

Quick communication, flexible schedule, easy to work with and gets the job done quickly. Not sure what else you could ask for. Thank you for saving me time and huge amounts of effort!

General L.
General L.
1 review , ON

Selling farm

Two strong and personable guys. All items moved without scars on the rooms in very quick time. A 5 star service! - and reasonable invoice. Highly recommended.

Wow - thank you for leaving this review! I want the public to know that you took the time to message us online about your positive experience, and then you also went the extra mile to leave a review on HomeStars. Thank you!! It was a pleasure working for you. - Audrey

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furniture work

Quick amazing response and service!

First time I ever needed this type of service and they are definitely the only ones to go to.

I called several other companies and most of them did not answer and the other ones who did were either outrageously over priced and could not get me in for several days.

The owner immediately answered my call and had his crew out here to remove my sofa, loveseat and recliner within hours.

Payment was safe quick and easy via his website.

If you're ever in need of this type of service I highly recommend them.

They are #1 in my book!

And you're #1 in ours! Thanks so much for your business and have a happy and safe holiday - Audrey

Linda Jackson in Riverview
Linda Jackson in Riverview
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

No More Junk !!

Well, this is a big day for me I'm very happy to report that theres no more junk in my basement :).I've accumilated other peoples junk (and a bit of my own ) for the last 30 years ​. And I decided it was time to purge and move ON !!

I called Capital junk and they came the next day and got everything out quickly and safle​y

Hooray! Big day for Linda and a job well done for our professionals. Thanks so much for the review! -

Geoff in Riverview
Geoff in Riverview
1 review Riverview, NB

Amazing Work Very Honest

Rain or Snow Capital Junk kept loading they are troppers , the weather was terrible when the arrived to remove my stuff but that didnt seem to deture them , All the junk I had piled up in my backyard, I made a bit of a mess this summer and was to lazy to clean up. Very happy with the service I will use again forsure

We're not a part-time fair-weather business that's for sure! Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience and recognize our hard-working professionals. All the best - Audrey

happy c.
happy c.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Full junk removal service

The men that came to help me remove junk from my rental property were very fast and polite. In total, 2 and a half truck load were filled.
The secretary at the office was great too: fast, reactive and cheerful ! I would definitely call this company again.

Thank you so much for the review! It made our day

Maryishappy!
Maryishappy!
1 review Gatineau,

Electronic pick up

Old hugh tv pick up.
I put at end of driveway.
They picked up on time and within my budget.
Great service!

Ottawa: 613-825-070
15 Grenfell Crescent Unit 6
Ottawa
K2G 0G3

My case was a basement purge of 15 years of storage and neglect. This was a huge issue for me to the point I just could not deal with it so it kept accumulating. Finally decided it was time and called around and was very impressed with Audrey when we spoke. I was uncomfortable at first with the prospect of all this but after a short talk I was ready. The crew that showed up had a great approach to the job, it was dirty and heavy but they didn't show any concern and were impressively efficient. This is certainly not an inexpensive way to deal with a problem however, I now have my basement back and my mind is at ease. Money well spent.

Thank you very much for your review, I'm really glad we were able to help

Sandy in Ottawa
Sandy in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Professional Quick Junk Removal

Excellent quick service to remove both old piano and 5 other bulky and heavy items. I felt the price was very reasonable--half the price was to remove the Piano and HST was added. When decluttering, these guys were angels ?

Thanks so much for your review
I'm glad we could help
Sorry about the HST :)

Martin B. in Nepean
Martin B. in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent Service, Professional Staff

Excellent, professional service from start to finish. Called on a Sat to arrange a junk pickup for later in the day - on a full load... or more. Capital Junk arrived exactly on time in a clean new truck, which by the way was larger than others that I have seen. Two very courteous and professional men expertly assessed the situation, quoted on service, and then proceeded to remove all articles (many of them very heavy and awkward) quickly, carefully, and they efficiently packed them into the truck. They made effective use of all available space. This was a great customer experience... I will definitely use this company again (in the near future) and definitely recommend Capital Junk to everyone.

Thanks so much for you review
Hope to work with you again soon

More about Capital Junk

When we say we go the extra mile, we mean it. As a full-service junk removal company operating in Ontario for over ten years, we know your needs are different so we offer a breadth of services and tailor our strategy to your unique situation. From furniture removal, renovation waste clean up, office and estate clear outs, recycling, certified destruction and recycling of hard drives, circuit boards, light bulbs and more, Capital Junk is your one-stop shop for recycling and full-service disposal from your home or business.

We recognize that some circumstances can make the process of junk removal necessary, but still difficult on an emotional level. That’s why we’re committed to handling your possessions with the utmost respect. When it comes to junk removal, your “junk” isn’t worthless to us. Our staff have a 3-step approach to handling your items: whatever we cannot donate to local charities we take to be recycled and anything that is not recyclable or reusable is sorted and properly disposed of.

Capital Junk is always on time for your appointment. When you’re scheduled you are provided with a 2-hour arrival window and a convenient 15 minute courtesy call the day of. When our professional workers step out of the truck, all you have to do is point to the items and they'll give you an estimate based on volume. Our rates include all the labour, disposal and transportation costs associated with clearing out your clutter or unwanted furniture. The prices are up-front and the work doesn't begin until you give us the go ahead.

As a customer of Capital Junk, you'll notice right away that we are relentless in our pursuit of complete client satisfaction. We will never leave a job site until we've removed every last bit of junk and can be sure that you’re happy with the superior quality of our work – easy, fast, and professional.

No matter the challenge, we can and will figure it out. We succeed because we always try. There's no need to be nervous about a "messy" basement or cluttered garage. Capital Junk takes junk removal seriously and we don't judge. We’ll do whatever it takes.

Why? Because we care. We care about our work, our customers, and their discarded items.

We service Ottawa, Gatineau and surrounding. We also service Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, Paris, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Milton, Orangeville, Oakville, Burlington, London and more!