Capital Junk

15 Grenfell Crescent Unit 6 Ottawa ON K2G 0G3
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Ottawa  >  Capital Junk

Reviews for Capital Junk

alaine.ohara in Toronto

We had to empty my elderly mother's condo and Capital Junk made it so much easier. The 2 young men arrived and got right down to business and cleared out a whole truck's worth of stuff. It was all done very quickly and efficiently and no mess was left. Kudos to Capital Junk.

Thank you Alaine! Not only for the wonderful email but also for taking time out of your day to leave us a review online. Thank you thank you and have a very Merry Christmas :) - AS

Jack
1 review Ottawa, ON

The workers were on time, and efficient, and courteous. I would be pleased to call them again.

Thanks for the review Jack! Appreciated. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

AB C.
1 review Kemptville, ON

Knowledgeable and friendly workers who performed their task with care and efficiency in a timely manner.

A thousand thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! You were a pleasure to work with. Cheers

Beth Stooley in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I hired Capital Junk to clean up a mess left by old tenant that rentted my place for years, I wasent​ able to meet them at the home but I gave them instruscti​o​​n on wha​t to take .They did an amazing job it was like a home make over I would recomend ​​to anyone , very honest

Thank you Beth, we appreciate your comments!

DugMcV
1 review Ottawa, ON

We needed to have an upright freezer carried up out of our basement and hauled away. Capital Junk Services did a great job; communication was excellent; and the cost was on the low side of a few quotes that I received.

I booked a next-day appointment online one evening this week and received a confirmation email immediately; someone from the office called early the next day to get a bit more detail about what I needed to have done. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the crew was unable to arrive at the scheduled time; again, someone from the office called to explain and to confirm that a slight change in scheduling would work for us.

The two guys who came to haul away my old freezer were just great: friendly and professional; they took great care to not damage walls or floors as they carried the freezer out of the house. I will definitely engage Capital Junk again if we need junk hauled away, and will also recommend them to others.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad you were impressed by our customer service. Your business means a lot to us. Take care!

ROB
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had a play structure blow over in the wind and was un-repairable, they came to remove it and forgot a few items they weren't sure about. Emailed them and sent a picture of the missed items. They called back and took care of it the following day.

Very pleased with their professionalism.

Thanks team!

I thought I would take a moment to publicly thank you for being so understanding and giving us a second chance to come back and finish up. Thank you for your review.

Cathy
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I couldn't be happier dealing with Capital Junk. The guys that showed up were very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Without a second thought they were kind enough to bring the heavier furniture down from upstairs, something I had no idea how I was going to deal with. I would call capital junk again in a heartbeat and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to clear out "junk".

Cathy, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for Capital Junk. I'm so glad you were impressed by our awesome staff. Happy we could help.

Amy in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We had a ton of things we needed to get rid of from the backyard to the garage to the basement. Lots of old furniture and scraps from our fence project last summer. Ordering the dumpster bin was super easy. Audrey was very helpful and accommodating! They delivered the bin when they said they would and they picked it up first thing in the morning. Everything was very clear and there were no surprises. Would definitely go with them if I ever need them again in the future.

Steven Smarts in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

So I bought a house last month and it had a retro basement that had to go. So I had a little fun with a sledge hammer and ripped down all the walls myself.

Then came the problem...I had 4 rooms of drywall and studs to get out of my house. I called around to a number of different compines both bin rental and junk removal. At first I thought a bin rental was the way to go but after factorwering in all of the costs I decided to go with the full service option. And I'm glad I did the crew at Capital Junk worked there butts off they hauled every last bit up and even smiled at the end

I dont review much but I do think these guys need a big high five
I think ther are a Ottawa company as well

Hey Steve, nice hearing from you! Yes it was a big job for sure but nothing too out of the ordinary for our crew. We'd love it if you showed us some pictures when you finish the remodel.

I appreciate your time writing this review for us. It means a lot.
Cheers
- Audrey

More about Capital Junk

Capital Junk is a full-service junk removal company, but what we really do is help home and
business owners regain space without the stress of hauling items themselves, or of having to
know where and how to dispose of unwanted items and debris. We do that for you in a hassle-free, environmentally responsible way, backed by cheerful,dependable, white glove service that aims to impress with every visit.

Capital Junk is a simple, cost effective and convenient. We look after all the details related to removing, recycling and disposing of your unwanted items-and that includes the clean-up too-so you can get back to enjoying your home and making the best use of your reclaimed space.

Choosing Capital Junk helps lighten your load. Whether you are renovating your home or just
looking to de-clutter, our fully licensed and insured professionals make it easy and painless to reclaim space.

Our mega-capacity trucks are 20% bigger than industry standard, which means you can count on gaining more space in less time...all for one great price.No surprises guaranteed. We want your experience to be nothing short of exceptional...every time.

That's why our professionals walk you through what to expect on every visit. It's why our prices are quoted upfront, with no hidden fees.