Capital Junk

Reviews for Capital Junk

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

removal

I have used them in the past and they are magnificent. I just recommended them to friend that needed their help and they did a wonderful job. They are the best out there and I can't recommend them enough. They are professional, well organized and brilliant at their jobs.

Ahmed in Woodbridge
Ahmed in Woodbridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Top notch

The employees have a very professional attitude and were well prepared. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience removing my rubbish. Thank you lads! Stay safe! cheers!

Annmarie in Nepean
Annmarie in Nepean

Service

Excellent experience. I will absolutely use them again. They were professional, prompt and mindful of the physical distancing requirements currently in place. They were also very responsive and respectful. Got junk to get rid of? Make it easy on yourself and call Capital Junk.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Clean up after tenants

Thanks for the timely and efficient turnaround. I called the office and the team picked up the mess the next day. I was given an estimate, photos of before and after and found everyone particularly easy to deal with. I’ll be calling again as we engage in upcoming renovations etc.

Thank you so much for your review! Our team is always happy to help and we are thrilled that your experience with Capital Junk was a great one. We really appreciated working with you and look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Stay Safe! - Capital Junk

Phil on Ping
Phil on Ping
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removed large desk

Contacted Capital Junk online to arrange for them to pick up an old roll top desk. The appointment was quickly confirmed. They contacted me to let me know when to expect them on the day of pick up. They arrived on time, confirmed the price in advance and removed the desk with no issues. Polite and professional. This is the second time I have used Capital Junk and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We appreciate the positive words and look forward to working with you again in the near future. -Justin

SCM
SCM
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement Renovation - Removal of Material

Capital Junk came to our house to remove materials (carpeting, blinds, etc) from basement renovation.
They were on time, extremely efficient and very professional! I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your review, We are really glad we were able to help! -Justin

bill.dare
bill.dare

clear out an apartment

communication about arrival time Logistics.

Did the job efficiently even though truth is it had to be a clear out and thrashing

ginettelr
ginettelr
1 review Ottawa, ON

Emptying a storage room

I used Capital Junk on November 30, 2019. They were on time. The staff was gracious and hard working. It is easier to part with your stuff when they give some to charities has well.

Thank you for the review, Ginette! We are happy that you were satisfied with the service we provided and we are always trying to donate as much as possible to ensure we keep as much out of the landfill as possible. We thank you for your business and hope to work with you again in the near future. -Justin

dave
dave

House Clearingf

I am a real estate agent, and my seller had to have his house competley empty by Thurs at 5PM.......I checked with my client on Tues afternoon how the house was coming along and nothing had been done so i called Capital Junk late Tuesday afternoon and they had a crew there by 10am Wednesday morning and took 2 trucks of junk and came back at the end of the day and took another one. They came back early Thursday morning and took a final load . My client was able to have the house empty and ready for 4pm on Thursday. The deadline was met and the deal went through as planned but only because of the accomodating team at Capital Junk.....thanks again everyone was awesome.

Thank you for the amazing review, Dave! We appreciate the positive words and are very happy that we were able to accommodate and help your client clean out his house in time for the closing date. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the near future. -Justin

client
client

pick up one couch

The task involved removing one piece of furniture (i.e. couch). Ground level with easy access and exist.

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again. -Justin

More about Capital Junk

When we say we go the extra mile, we mean it. As a full-service junk removal company operating in Ontario for over ten years, we know your needs are different so we offer a breadth of services and tailor our strategy to your unique situation. From furniture removal, renovation waste ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Ottawa?