Capital Junk

Reviews for Capital Junk

Martin B. in Nepean
Martin B. in Nepean

Excellent Service, Professional Staff

Excellent, professional service from start to finish. Called on a Sat to arrange a junk pickup for later in the day - on a full load... or more. Capital Junk arrived exactly on time in a clean new truck, which by the way was larger than others that I have seen. Two very courteous and professional men expertly assessed the situation, quoted on service, and then proceeded to remove all articles (many of them very heavy and awkward) quickly, carefully, and they efficiently packed them into the truck. They made effective use of all available space. This was a great customer experience... I will definitely use this company again (in the near future) and definitely recommend Capital Junk to everyone.

Household items removal

I was very impressed with the 2 gentleman that showed to remove the items from the house. They were polite, friendly, and professional. I would definitely recommend your company to others, and I will use them again in the future.

Thank you so much for the awesome review. You know we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re pleased to hear we hit the mark for you. See you next time! - Audrey

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Home Junk Removal

Absolutely excellent. Exceptional communications, both before and after removal. Team was extremely professional, polite, and well spoken. Unbelievably quick, careful, and thorough. Terrific service! Keep up the good work. Thank you Capital Junk!

Thank you SO MUCH for this glowing review! Comments like these show us that we're still doing things right. Many thanks, Audrey

johkelly
johkelly

Junk removal

Removal of home contents to sell home. Everything from household good, clothing, bedding, old carpets
They did an excellent job. Polite, efficient and cleaned up when finished.

Thank you! We're so glad you had a great experience.

alaine.ohara in Toronto
alaine.ohara in Toronto

Garbage/Junk removal

We had to empty my elderly mother's condo and Capital Junk made it so much easier. The 2 young men arrived and got right down to business and cleared out a whole truck's worth of stuff. It was all done very quickly and efficiently and no mess was left. Kudos to Capital Junk.

Thank you Alaine! Not only for the wonderful email but also for taking time out of your day to leave us a review online. Thank you thank you and have a very Merry Christmas :) - AS

Jack
Jack

Remove old freezer

The workers were on time, and efficient, and courteous. I would be pleased to call them again.

Thanks for the review Jack! Appreciated. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

AB C.
AB C.
1 review Kemptville, ON

Removing electronics and a variety of other

Knowledgeable and friendly workers who performed their task with care and efficiency in a timely manner.

A thousand thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! You were a pleasure to work with. Cheers

Beth Stooley in Ottawa
Beth Stooley in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rental Home Clean Out

I hired Capital Junk to clean up a mess left by old tenant that rentted my place for years, I wasent​ able to meet them at the home but I gave them instruscti​o​​n on wha​t to take .They did an amazing job it was like a home make over I would recomend ​​to anyone , very honest

Thank you Beth, we appreciate your comments!

DugMcV
DugMcV

junk removal

We needed to have an upright freezer carried up out of our basement and hauled away. Capital Junk Services did a great job; communication was excellent; and the cost was on the low side of a few quotes that I received.

I booked a next-day appointment online one evening this week and received a confirmation email immediately; someone from the office called early the next day to get a bit more detail about what I needed to have done. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the crew was unable to arrive at the scheduled time; again, someone from the office called to explain and to confirm that a slight change in scheduling would work for us.

The two guys who came to haul away my old freezer were just great: friendly and professional; they took great care to not damage walls or floors as they carried the freezer out of the house. I will definitely engage Capital Junk again if we need junk hauled away, and will also recommend them to others.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad you were impressed by our customer service. Your business means a lot to us. Take care!

More about Capital Junk

When we say we go the extra mile, we mean it. As a full-service junk removal company operating in Ottawa for over ten years, we know your needs are different so we offer a breadth of services and tailor our strategy to your unique situation. From furniture removal, renovation waste clean up, office and estate clear outs, recycling, certified destruction and recycling of hard drives, circuit boards, light bulbs and more, Capital Junk is your one-stop shop for recycling and full-service disposal from your home or business.

We recognize that some circumstances can make the process of junk removal necessary, but still difficult on an emotional level. That’s why we’re committed to handling your possessions with the utmost respect. When it comes to junk removal, your “junk” isn’t worthless to us. Our staff have a 3-step approach to handling your items: whatever we cannot donate to local charities we take to be recycled and anything that is not recyclable or reusable is sorted and properly disposed of.

Capital Junk is always on time for your appointment. When you’re scheduled you are provided with a 2-hour arrival window and a convenient 15 minute courtesy call the day of. When our professional workers step out of the truck, all you have to do is point to the items and they'll give you an estimate based on volume. Our rates include all the labour, disposal and transportation costs associated with clearing out your clutter or unwanted furniture. The prices are up-front and the work doesn't begin until you give us the go ahead.

As a customer of Capital Junk, you'll notice right away that we are relentless in our pursuit of complete client satisfaction. We will never leave a job site until we've removed every last bit of junk and can be sure that you’re happy with the superior quality of our work – easy, fast, and professional.

No matter the challenge, we can and will figure it out. We succeed because we always try. There's no need to be nervous about a "messy" basement or cluttered garage. Capital Junk takes junk removal seriously and we don't judge. We’ll do whatever it takes.

Why? Because we care. We care about our work, our customers, and their discarded items.