Junk Ninja

Reviews for Junk Ninja

Evan
Evan

The cost was much lower

The guys exactly on time and did a great job! They were very professional, and careful to socially distance properly. The cost was much lower than I expected and lower than I have paid in past for similar jobs with other providers. I will definitely use capital junk again whenever I have junk to be recycled!

Carlina Smith
Carlina Smith

Great job

They did a great job for us. They came out and gave us a fair estimate in a timely manner and got us on the schedule quickly. They were professional, thorough, and careful with taking things out of our office. Great communication as well. I’m excited to know that this great local company is here and I plan to use them again.

Robert Barbell
Robert Barbell

Very cordial and professional

I had some metal fencing that needed to be removed, as well as the fence poles, and some wood beams and these guys cleaned it up and hauled it away. They were very cordial and professional. I will use them again.

Maggie Herring
Maggie Herring

Very professional

They were able to show up earlier than planned which worked out perfectly. They were very efficient in removing our requested items. They were very cautious when removing items to ensure they did not scratch the walls or doors. Very professional!

Kali Oliver
Kali Oliver

Great communication

I recently received junk removal service from Capital Junk. Great communication and reasonable price. He was on time for the quote & able to take my unwanted stuff that same day. Would definitely be using his services in the future!

Jack
Jack
1 review Surrey, BC

Happy

This is the second time I've used them and I have been so happy both times. their prices are fair, their workers are professional and friendly. I have recommended them numerous times and will continue to do so.

Krista
Krista

Best

These guy are the best. I could not be happier with their service. They were professional, courteous and thorough. The house was done in one day. Clean and ready for move in. As I said before... THE BEST!!! Thank you guys.

Hank Brad
Hank Brad

Great Junk

Great service. I easily set up for junk removal. They provided a pretty accurate estimate and cleared everything out within an hour. I plan on referring them to everyone I know.

Sergio
Sergio

Price was very reasonable

You definitely want these guys! Professional, punctual and personable. They were very thorough, explained exactly what they were going to do, very polite. Price was very reasonable and I highly recommend.

Steve
Steve

Very professional

I found this service to be very professional. They arrived promptly, were courteous, and very good at their job. I would highly recommend and would use their service again, if necessary.

More about Junk Ninja

When we say we go the extra mile, we mean it. As a full-service junk removal company operating in Ontario for over ten years, we know your needs are different so we offer a breadth of services and tailor our strategy to your unique situation. From furniture removal, renovation waste clean up, office and estate clear outs, recycling, certified destruction and recycling of hard drives, circuit boards, light bulbs and more, Capital Junk is your one-stop shop for recycling and full-service disposal from your home or business.

We recognize that some circumstances can make the process of junk removal necessary, but still difficult on an emotional level. That’s why we’re committed to handling your possessions with the utmost respect. When it comes to junk removal, your “junk” isn’t worthless to us. Our staff have a 3-step approach to handling your items: whatever we cannot donate to local charities we take to be recycled and anything that is not recyclable or reusable is sorted and properly disposed of.

Junk Ninja is always on time for your appointment. When you’re scheduled you are provided with a 2-hour arrival window and a convenient 15 minute courtesy call the day of. When our professional workers step out of the truck, all you have to do is point to the items and they'll give you an estimate based on volume. Our rates include all the labour, disposal and transportation costs associated with clearing out your clutter or unwanted furniture. The prices are up-front and the work doesn't begin until you give us the go ahead.

As a customer of Capital Junk, you'll notice right away that we are relentless in our pursuit of complete client satisfaction. We will never leave a job site until we've removed every last bit of junk and can be sure that you’re happy with the superior quality of our work – easy, fast, and professional.

No matter the challenge, we can and will figure it out. We succeed because we always try. There's no need to be nervous about a "messy" basement or cluttered garage. Capital Junk takes junk removal seriously and we don't judge. We’ll do whatever it takes.

Why? Because we care. We care about our work, our customers, and their discarded items.

We service Ottawa, Gatineau and surrounding. We also service Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, Paris, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Milton, Orangeville, Oakville, Burlington, London and more!