Accurate Home Inspection

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Accurate Home Inspection

Anne - AB bound
Anne - AB bound

Blown away by home inspection

The inspector was thorough, pleasant to accompany through the house, highly informed and educated and honest. I cannot be more grateful to Accurate Home Inspections for the inspection they did on our home. We're first time home buyers and now I am going into our home informed and prepared and so excited and that is truly thanks to Accurate Home Inspections. I will recommend them time and time again.

CalgarySW in Calgary
CalgarySW in Calgary

Best inspection we've ever had

This was our 5th home inspection over the years and our first with Accurate and it was hands down the best of the lot. The inspector was thorough and clearly very experienced. No question they had the knowledge! The inspection was done efficiently and gave us exactly the information we needed plus gave us links for more information if we wanted it. The report was well organized and concise. I just wish all our previous inspections had been this good! Will be recommending!

Wow, Thanks Ian, This review is such an incredible compliment!
I really appreciate it!
Living so close to your new Grandbaby will be so awesome!!
Enjoy your new home.

dlwark
dlwark

Home inspection for purchase

Our inspector was amazing. They were thorough, clear, patient and got a second opinion on some concerns on the spot.

Thank you, I really appreciate your great review!
Enjoy your home!

Lucian B.
Lucian B.
0 reviews Roseville, MN

Home Inspection

Before buying a town-home I was looking for a good home inspection of the property. The inspector from Accurate Home Inspection did a thoroughly and methodical check of the house. The Inspector shows very good knowledge of the procedures and codes. All questions I had during home inspection were promptly answered and the Report was completed and sent to me the same day. I would recommend Accurate Home Inspection for anyone looking to have a home inspection done.

We love it when our clients have lots of good questions.
Enjoy your new home 🏡

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

Thorough and knowledgable!

Our experience with Accurate Home Inspections was fantastic! The inspector is thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I feel very confident in the inspection and I learned a lot. Thank you so much!!

That's great Sharon, We are always so glad to hear that our clients learned a lot about the house!

victor
victor

House Inspection

The inspector was really patients and tells me about the house. Also gave me a lot of information on house maintenance.

Thanks Victor,
We always encourage lots of questions! Glad we could help.
Enjoy your home.

Alex L.
Alex L.

Home Inspection

Extremely Professional, knowledgeable, honest and friendly. The inspector found several deficiencies among other potential issues.
I would recommend Accurate Home Inspections 100%.

marshall.leishman
marshall.leishman

Home inspection

The inspector was quick but thorough. It was obvious they had years of experience and they would explain everything they were looking at or doing, in a way that was easy to understand. They had a thermal imager which could detect hot or cold spots as well as structural components in the house. They also had a drone which was used to efficiently check the roof for wear or damage.

Thanks Marshall
Yes, some houses are a little quicker than others, it helps when the sellers make proper preparations before the inspection :-)

Kimberly in Calgary
Kimberly in Calgary

New home inspection

The inspector was very helpful and pointed out things we didn’t know about. We learned a lot and I felt confident buying this new house. Would highly recommend this company.

It's my favorite thing when our clients say that they learned a lot.!
Enjoy your new home.

Jacky in Calgary
Jacky in Calgary

Home Inspection

The inspector was very professional.
All of our questions were fully answered during and after the inspection.
The inspector also pointed out something we didn't notice.
This imspection made us feel confident of buying the house.
We highly recommend this inspector.

We a glad to have answered all of your questions.
Enjoy your home.

More about Accurate Home Inspection

All of our inspections include a 5 Year Roof Leak Warranty, 90 Day limited Warranty on: Mechanical, Structural, Mold and Sewer. We also submit most appliances for a Recall Check.
Accurate Home Inspection is very proud to have won the Best of Calgary Home Inspection 6 Times! 2011, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 2018 Receiving this honour for the many years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delivering the best home inspection service possible.

Home Inspection
5 Year roof leak warranty, 90 day limited warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold and sewer. RecallChek for appliances, Thermal Imaging, Roof Inspection, Electrical Inspection, Exterior Inspection, Structural review, Window Inspection, Consulting,
Our professional home inspectors use their years of experience and the latest Inspection technology. Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Recall Chek for all appliances
FLIR Infrared Camera Little Giant 26 Foot Ladder SurveyMaster Protimeter - Moisture Meter Gas Probe BW - Carbon Monoxide Detector Combustible Gas Leak Detector UEI
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter Registered Home Inspector (RHI) Certified Home Inspector (CHI)
2008
Cheque, Cash, Email Money transfer, Paypal
Full Provincial Home Inspection LicenseJourneyman Carpenter with Red Seal Certification (inter-pro
APHIS (Alberta Professional Home Inspectors Society), BBB Alberta (Better Business Bureau) ASHI
Jouneyman Carpenter, Infrared Certified Building Thermographer
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website or call us for pricing and services.
5 year Roof Leak Protection, 90 Day Warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold, sewer. Limited warranty