Accurate Home Inspection

Accurate Home Inspection

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Accurate Home Inspection

Standard pre-purchase home inspection

Our realtor gave us several recommendations including Accurate Home Inspections and they were the first to get back to us and book an appointment at our convenience. They arrived a little early and had already nearly finished the roof inspection by the time we arrived. They checked around the entire house inside and out very carefully and answered all of our questions immediately. They also provided us with a full report and lots of valuable advice about the maintenance and upkeep of our new home. We felt comfortable and confident with our purchase and with the service we were provided.

CR in Calgary
CR in Calgary

Commercial Bay Inspection

Terra with Accurate Home Inspections is very knowledgeable and helpful. She was able to explain the HVAC and electrical systems of a commercial property in a manner that helped me to feel comfortable with these processes. This is my first industrial purchase. She was very professional and prompt and the report came back in a very timely manner as we were very crunched for time during the purchasing process. Thank you Terra.

FD
FD

House inspection

Terra was very professional. Explained to us the whole process before we started and encouraged us to ask as much question. She was very organized. She really took time to explain to us results of her inspection. As a first time home buyer our knowledge About the system of the house is very limited but she explained things to us in a way that we can understand it easily. A day after the inspection she followed up on us for any questions we might have after seeing the report. Highly recommended!

Nikita in Kamloops
Nikita in Kamloops

Home Inspection

I had a smooth and easy experience using Accurate Home Inspection for my first home purchase. Terra was very thorough and incredibly knowledgeable on all aspects of the inspection which was very helpful as a first time home owner. She was easy to contact throughout the whole process as well she follows up and answers and questions I have even after the inspection is complete. I would highly recommend using Accurate Home Inspections. Thanks Terra!

Nadia in Edmonton
Nadia in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

Accurate HomeInspection is a very competent company that I will suggest to anybody who is in need of his services will get my highest recommendation! Throughout the process, she is kind and professional.

Thank you, Terra!

Ken in Calgary
Ken in Calgary

Professional Home Inspection

The service was excellent, highly recommend Accurate Home Inspections. The inspector showed up promptly and was very communicative even prior to the appointment. They were thorough when reviewing the home and encouraged me to follow them around and ask questions as they arose. Each question was addressed with a detailed response and explained in a very understandable way. The knowledge and expertise provided was comforting and put me at ease when making such a large purchase. The report was provided faster than expected, it was very detailed with photos of each item that helped me to make an educated decision.

Pleased Realtor
Pleased Realtor

Inspection

So pleased with my home inspection. Terra was very thorough and professional. I’m a realtor and had the pleasure of having Terra do my personal townhouse purchase. I will highly recommend to all my real estate clients.

Carter
Carter

Home Inspection

I hired Accurate Home Inspection when I was purchasing my new house. She was very knowledgeable, extremely thorough and professional. I truly can not say enough about the service she provides. She always made sure to check to see if I had any questions and when I did she went above and beyond to answer them. I would recommend Accurate Home Inspection in a heart beat!

Nate in Calgary
Nate in Calgary

Home Inspection for buyer

Great experience, on-time thorough, and very professional. They explained the findings before they processed the report and we were able to make an educated and safe decision to buy our home.

Bob in Winnipeg
Bob in Winnipeg

Five Star Home Inspection

Terra did a very thorough and detail focused inspection . Extremely competent and very pleasant. Accompanied her throughout the inspection. Would highly recommend her services if looking for a house inspection

More about Accurate Home Inspection

We have been one of the number 1 reviewed home inspection company for 12 years!!

We take special Covid 19 safety precautions for everyone's safety.

All of our inspections include a 5 Year Roof Leak Warranty, 90 Day limited Warranty on: Mechanical, Structural, Mold and Sewer. We also submit most appliances for a Recall Check.

Accurate Home Inspection is very proud to have won the Best of Calgary Home Inspection 8 Times! 2011, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 and 2020 Receiving this honour for the many years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delivering the best home inspection service possible.

We are up to date in all aspects (certifications/memberships) to ensure that we do the inspection right the first time and every time.
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer, Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter, Professional Home Inspector (PHI), Certified Home Inspector (CHI)

Call us for a quote or fill out the inspection request on our website. https://www.calgaryinspection.ca/inspection-request.html

Read some interesting articles on our blog: https://www.calgaryinspection.ca/blog.html/

Home Inspection
5 Year roof leak warranty, 90 day limited warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold and sewer. RecallChek for appliances, Thermal Imaging, Roof Inspection, Electrical Inspection, Exterior Inspection, Structural review, Window Inspection, Consulting,
Our professional home inspectors use their years of experience and the latest Inspection technology. Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Recall Chek for all appliances
FLIR Infrared Camera Little Giant 26 Foot Ladder SurveyMaster Protimeter - Moisture Meter Gas Probe BW - Carbon Monoxide Detector Combustible Gas Leak Detector UEI
Easy to talk to and ask questions, we have a down to earth style.
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter Registered Home Inspector (RHI) Certified Home Inspector (CHI)
2008
Cheque, Cash, Email Money transfer, Paypal
Full Provincial Home Inspection LicenseJourneyman Carpenter with Red Seal Certification (inter-pro
APHIS (Alberta Professional Home Inspectors Society), BBB Alberta (Better Business Bureau) ASHI
Jouneyman Carpenter, Infrared Certified Building Thermographer
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website or call us for pricing and services.
5 year Roof Leak Protection, 90 Day Warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold, sewer. Limited warranty