Accurate Home Inspection

Southwood Calgary AB T2W 0P6

Accurate Home Inspection

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Accurate Home Inspection

Calgary home owner
Calgary home owner

Well-written report and comprehensive inspection

Terra gave a quick response, was reliable and on time, write a comprehensive inspection and provided great service. Would recommend using.

We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience.
It was a pleasure to do work with you!
Enjoy your new home!
info@calgaryinspection.ca
@yychomeinspection - Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for tips, tricks and deficiency pic's

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home Inspection

Terra was able to schedule a home inspection very quickly which really matters in a hot housing market. She was very knowledgeable and professional. The report was sent to us the same day of the inspection and she followed-up to see if we had any questions. I would highly recommend Terra!

Thank you so much for this awesome review. I am so pleased that you were so satisfied. I am here if you have any questions and once again, thank you this great review and your gracious comments about my business.

Dave
Dave

Home Inspection

Terra was great. On timeshe was there before me. Prepared, thorough, and professional. Best part is she stands behind her work in case something she inspected fails.

Thanks Dave, I am happy to help educate my clients. The more informed you are, the better decisions you can make.

Katy in Calgary
Katy in Calgary

Professional Condo Inspection

Terra with Accurate Home Inspections performed a condo inspection for me and I was impressed with her services from the initial phone call to report submission. Terra was professional, knowledgeable and thorough. She walked me through her findings prior to submitting the formal report and assured me I could reach out should I have any questions after reviewing. I am very pleased with the services provided and will be recommending Terra to others.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review on my service Katy. I love helping my clients understand the condition of a home and giving them the knowledge to make informed decisions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions down the road. Thank you kindly for your business and support.

Jose in Calgary
Jose in Calgary

Home Inspection

Terra is awesome! Very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. Got an amazing summary and peace of mind. She even reached out afterward in case we had any questions or concerns. I would highly recommened Terra for anyone looking to get a home inspection.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review Jose, I’m thrilled to know you were happy with the service from start to finish. It means so much when we hear directly from our customers on the great job we're doing. Thank you for choosing Accurate Home Inspections

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Home Inspection

Terra with Accurate Home Inspection was recommended by my realtor. I had a very short window of time for the inspection and she was able to work with my schedule. Terra was great, very thorough and informative she never missed a thing. Great service and worth the money for the peace-of-mind, I highly recommend her.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I try to be very detailed and thorough so knowing how happy you were makes me feel proud. I am always here to help and answer any questions that may arise. Enjoy your new home!

Alex in Calgary
Alex in Calgary

Home Inspection

Professional home inspection with a explanation about each issue found. Bonus package information about how to save on utility bills, renovations tips, etc.

Hi Alex,
It was a real pleasure meeting you and am thrilled that you found the inspection process helpful. Thanks so much for posting a terrific review on HomeStars! I really appreciate your input and your support. If at any time you need any information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sara H.
Sara H.

Home Inspection

Absolutely fantastic service from Terra, we would 1000% recommend her to any friends and family. Thorough, organized, detail oriented and very informative!

Thank you Sara!
I appreciate the positive feedback. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions down the road.

Vibudh in Stony Plain
Vibudh in Stony Plain
0 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Great professional inspection with detailed explanation

Great Service. Professional and knowledgeable. Explained us everything and delivered the inspection report on the same day.

We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience.
It was a pleasure to do work with you!
Enjoy your new home!

linda
linda

home inspection

Tera was great ! so appreciated her experience and repair suggestions. Realistic and cost effective to help me
plan for any upcoming budget impacts. After having a lot of sales on window paint and bathroom upgrades tera took the time to explain the areas to focus on
well worth the money and peace of mind

Hi Linda, thanks for taking the time to post a review on my service. I love helping my clients understand the condition of a home and giving them the knowledge to make informed decisions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions down the road. Thank you kindly for your business and support.

More about Accurate Home Inspection

We have been one of the number 1 reviewed home inspection company for 12 years!!

We take special Covid 19 safety precautions for everyone's safety.

All of our inspections include a 5 Year Roof Leak Warranty, 90 Day limited Warranty on: Mechanical, Structural, Mold and Sewer. We also submit most appliances for a Recall Check.

Accurate Home Inspection is very proud to have won the Best of Calgary Home Inspection 8 Times! 2011, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 and 2020 Receiving this honour for the many years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delivering the best home inspection service possible.

We are up to date in all aspects (certifications/memberships) to ensure that we do the inspection right the first time and every time.
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer, Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter, Professional Home Inspector (PHI), Certified Home Inspector (CHI)

Call us for a quote or fill out the inspection request on our website. https://www.calgaryinspection.ca/inspection-request.html

Read some interesting articles on our blog: https://www.calgaryinspection.ca/blog.html/

Home Inspection
5 Year roof leak warranty, 90 day limited warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold and sewer. RecallChek for appliances, Thermal Imaging, Roof Inspection, Electrical Inspection, Exterior Inspection, Structural review, Window Inspection, Consulting,
Our professional home inspectors use their years of experience and the latest Inspection technology. Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Recall Chek for all appliances
FLIR Infrared Camera Little Giant 26 Foot Ladder SurveyMaster Protimeter - Moisture Meter Gas Probe BW - Carbon Monoxide Detector Combustible Gas Leak Detector UEI
Easy to talk to and ask questions, we have a down to earth style.
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter Registered Home Inspector (RHI) Certified Home Inspector (CHI)
2008
Cheque, Cash, Email Money transfer, Paypal
Full Provincial Home Inspection LicenseJourneyman Carpenter with Red Seal Certification (inter-pro
APHIS (Alberta Professional Home Inspectors Society), BBB Alberta (Better Business Bureau) ASHI
Jouneyman Carpenter, Infrared Certified Building Thermographer
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website or call us for pricing and services.
5 year Roof Leak Protection, 90 Day Warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold, sewer. Limited warranty