Accurate Home Inspection

Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Calgary  >  Accurate Home Inspection

Reviews for Accurate Home Inspection

Excellent Home Inspection company

Our bank sent Accurate Home Inspection to inspect our potential new home (a complete from-the-studs renovation).
The inspector was on time, extremely well equipped, very professional, thorough, knowlegeable and patient with questions. I've been at a few house inspections before an Accurate is by far the best I've ever seen.

Thanks John,
Good luck with the DIY sprinkler installation course and actual installation.
Enjoy that beautiful reno.

Hidden V.
Hidden V.

Home inspection

I own my home, and I wanted to receive a home inspection to stay on top of things, and to make sure there were no overlooked issues. I checked HomeStars, the BBB and Google reviews, and Accurate Home Inspection had excellent ratings under all three.

The inspector was available that same week, and had flexible hours available. They were very professional, friendly, arrived on time. First we discussed what to expect from the inspection, and then the inspector and I went through the entire house from top to bottom (literally- attic to basement).

The inspector was very thorough, checking the plumbing, electrical, structure, heating, roofing and siding of the house. They also used an infrared camera to detect issues behind the walls. Whenever I mentioned an issue, or had a question, the inspector was able to explain it to me in a clear way. When a possible issue was detected using the infrared camera, we conducted an additional test to ensure that there was no ongoing issue.

The inspector had practical tips for preventative maintenance, as well as things to keep an eye on for the future. I received my inspection report by email the same day. If possible, I recommend attending the inspection in person so the inspector can answer questions, and point out issues directly.

I'm very satisfied with the work, and I would use them again in the future. I definitely recommend them to others!

Robert from Calgary
Robert from Calgary

First Time House Buyers

Home Inspector was thorough, professional, and very patient with all our questions. This is our first 'house' and the inspector took a lot of time to explain to us all the things that we'd need to know. The inspector demonstrated a deep knowledge of every aspect of the house from top to bottom, getting into every nook and cranny. Our realtor was present and was also impressed. I would 100% use Accurate Home Inspection again and would definitely refer.

It was great to do another inspection for you, I am glad that you had so many great questions.
Feel free to contact us in the future if you have more.
Enjoy your new home.

Liping in Calgary
Liping in Calgary

valuable home inspection

The home inspector from Accurate Home Inspection is very good with truly professional and responsible im mind set. The inspector checked every aspect through out 2 story town house. The inspector idenfied every visible/invisible issues in all areas: roof, windows, electrical, gas, water, floor, stairs, structure, bath, safety detectors. The inspector shows very knlowdgable on home inspection and provide me lots of useful and helpful information. Not only had good home inspection but also good education. I feel it is well worth to have home inspection before buy any property.

It was our pleasure to work with you

Home b.
Home b.

Home inspection

Very professional, thorough, and knowledgable. Offered many excellent ongoing resources as part of the service.

It was our pleasure to serve you.

House Inspection

The inspector was detailed in every explanation we could understand with the little knowledge we had about the house. The inspector walked us through everything we should know about the house we plan to purchase and provided us with additional information such as tips on saving energy. We were extremely happy with the inspector!

Enjoy your new home

house inspection

Thank you Accurate Home Inspections for a job well done. The inspector was prompt, thorough, and took the time to answer our questions. We appreciated the detailed report we received upon completion of the inspection.

We are always glad when our clients ask questions!

patsyarthurs
patsyarthurs

Home inspection

The inspector was thorough and extremely helpful in listing issues with my soon-to-purchase home. Knowing the details helped me make an informed decision. All my questions were answered and I had the utmost confidence in the inspector's abilities. Will definitely recommend the inspector to anyone looking for a well-qualified and approachable inspector.

We are glad to have answered all of your questions
Enjoy your home and good luck with your reno.

Brittany &.
Brittany &.

Home inspection before home purchase

Home inspector was very through, patient and informative. Answered all our questions and gave great home maintenance tips which was really appreciated as we are first time home buyers. Would recommend for sure.

We are glad that you got all of your questions answered.

c_deale83
c_deale83

Home inspection

The inspector was very thorough in their work and it was much appreciated. It was our first (ever) inspection as new home owners, and we didn't know what to expect. When our inspection was scheduled, our inspector contacted us to let us know what we could expect, including price (so we were not surprised), and details about what would take place. When we arrived at the property, our inspector arrived promptly, and again explained the process. After each level of our property was inspected, our inspector asked if we had any questions, then reviewed everything with us at the end. After our inspection we also received a detailed report of the work completed, which we appreciated as we have a copy to refer to.
I would not hesitate to give a reference or refer this inspector to friends.

Enjoy your home!

More about Accurate Home Inspection

All of our inspections include a 5 Year Roof Leak Warranty, 90 Day limited Warranty on: Mechanical, Structural, Mold and Sewer. We also submit most appliances for a Recall Check.
Accurate Home Inspection is very proud to have won the Best of Calgary Home Inspection 6 Times! 2011, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 2018 Receiving this honour for the many years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delivering the best home inspection service possible.

Home Inspection
5 Year roof leak warranty, 90 day limited warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold and sewer. RecallChek for appliances, Thermal Imaging, Roof Inspection, Electrical Inspection, Exterior Inspection, Structural review, Window Inspection, Consulting,
Our professional home inspectors use their years of experience and the latest Inspection technology. Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Recall Chek for all appliances
FLIR Infrared Camera Little Giant 26 Foot Ladder SurveyMaster Protimeter - Moisture Meter Gas Probe BW - Carbon Monoxide Detector Combustible Gas Leak Detector UEI
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter Registered Home Inspector (RHI) Certified Home Inspector (CHI)
2008
Cheque, Cash, Email Money transfer, Paypal
Full Provincial Home Inspection LicenseJourneyman Carpenter with Red Seal Certification (inter-pro
APHIS (Alberta Professional Home Inspectors Society), BBB Alberta (Better Business Bureau) ASHI
Jouneyman Carpenter, Infrared Certified Building Thermographer
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website or call us for pricing and services.
5 year Roof Leak Protection, 90 Day Warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold, sewer. Limited warranty