Accurate Home Inspection

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times

Reviews for Accurate Home Inspection

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Very Good Inspection Service

Very Good service inspection! The inspector is knowledgeable & detailed in explaining the result & information to the little but important issues. We were offered a lot of options concerning the issues. The inspector is quick in response before & after the inspection. Worth the cost we paid.

Mouse in Toronto
Mouse in Toronto

Home inspection

Excellent service, the inspector was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciate the explanations and demonstrations that were provided, and the patient responses to my many questions, she did a fantastic job

SKMirtle in Calgary
SKMirtle in Calgary

Home Inspection

Stellar service. Great experience from start to finish! The inspector arrived early, and upon entrance gave us a thorough explanation of the service to be provided, process, and added-value take aways. They invited us to join in on the tour and ask any questions that came to mind. We were impressed with the attention to detail. At each juncture, the inspector gave context of import compared to other homes and present standards. Direction on how to deal with each defect was given . This gave us a wonderful peace of mind that although these defects were minor, we would be able to address them. They also answered our questions regarding structural integrity regarding hopeful renovations. We came away with a Home Maintenance Folder. The full report with pictures was delivered electronically hours later on the same day. Amazing!

Michael in Edmonton
Michael in Edmonton

New Home 1 year inspection

The inspector showed up on time, even though it is in a newer area without proper maps. They did a thorough investigation of our house and made us aware of any possible issues or things to be aware of. At the end of the inspection, we were provided a basic overview of any deficiencies as well as contact information of proper professionals to remedy the deficiencies. Would definitely use Accurate Home Inspections in the future, and recommend them to anybody looking for a home inspection.

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

Pre-purchase inspection

Accurate Home Inspections was recommended to me, and the results did not disappoint! The inspector was prompt, thorough and very respectful. I appreciate the explanations and demonstrations that were provided, and the patient responses to my many questions.
Along with the inspection itself, there are some great reference materials and value added services like technical support.
Definitely worth the small investment for great peace of mind.

Wing Chuen in Calgary
Wing Chuen in Calgary

Home inspection

This was our first home inspection, and came as a recommendation by our realtor. They responded immediately, and got our inspection done the next day. The inspector took the time to explain each aspect of the home, was friendly, and very knowledgeable. The final report was very thorough and well organized.

Charles in Calgary
Charles in Calgary

Home Inspection

This was my third time working with Accurate Home Inspection and my third time working with this Inspector. They were prompt, professional, very knowledgeable and very thorough. The Inspector took the time to walk me through all the findings at the conclusion of the inspection and readily answered all my questions and concerns. I would absolutely recommend Accurate to anyone looking for a home inspector.

Thank you Charles for taking the time to post a review on my service. I love helping my clients understand the condition of a home and giving them the knowledge to make informed decisions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions down the road. Thank you kindly for your business and support.
Enjoy your new home

chintan in Calgary
chintan in Calgary

Knowledgeable, professional & friendly

We are glad that we choose
Accurate Home Inspection. The Inspector was very knowledgeable. Always ready to answer the questions in very professional & friendly manner.
We are totally recommend Accurate Home Inspection.

We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience.
It was a pleasure to do work with you!
Enjoy your new home!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

House Inspection

We were very happy with our home inspection with Accurate Home Inspection. The inspector was incredibly thorough in most of the areas and was very knowledgeable about older houses and things to be aware of. They gave us updates throughout and answered any questions we had. The report was sent to us extremely quickly and was easy to read with lots of details. We would definitely recommend using Accurate for any inspections.

Thanks, we are always happy to answer as many questions as possible during and after the inspection. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience.
It was a pleasure to do work with you!
Enjoy your new home!

Odischordia in Calgary
Odischordia in Calgary

Easy and Painless Home Inspection

I've often been told that home inspections are a waste of money... but Accurate Home Inspection made me change my tune really fast! The inspector was thorough and answered all of my questions and gave me some great priorities for our home renovations as well as things to watch out for and start a maintenance plan ASAP. My partner and I were very pleased with how thorough the report produced was and how quickly it was turned around to us. I would highly recommend this inspection service to my family and friends.

I'm extremely glad to have changed your mind about home inspections! An education on the condition of the home and its main systems is what a home inspection basically is. Thanks for taking the time to choose your home inspector carefully and even posting a review, I really appreciate it.
Enjoy your new home

More about Accurate Home Inspection

All of our inspections include a 5 Year Roof Leak Warranty, 90 Day limited Warranty on: Mechanical, Structural, Mold and Sewer. We also submit most appliances for a Recall Check.
Accurate Home Inspection is very proud to have won the Best of Calgary Home Inspection 6 Times! 2011, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 2018 Receiving this honour for the many years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delivering the best home inspection service possible.

Home Inspection
5 Year roof leak warranty, 90 day limited warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold and sewer. RecallChek for appliances, Thermal Imaging, Roof Inspection, Electrical Inspection, Exterior Inspection, Structural review, Window Inspection, Consulting,
Our professional home inspectors use their years of experience and the latest Inspection technology. Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Recall Chek for all appliances
FLIR Infrared Camera Little Giant 26 Foot Ladder SurveyMaster Protimeter - Moisture Meter Gas Probe BW - Carbon Monoxide Detector Combustible Gas Leak Detector UEI
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter Registered Home Inspector (RHI) Certified Home Inspector (CHI)
2008
Cheque, Cash, Email Money transfer, Paypal
Full Provincial Home Inspection LicenseJourneyman Carpenter with Red Seal Certification (inter-pro
APHIS (Alberta Professional Home Inspectors Society), BBB Alberta (Better Business Bureau) ASHI
Jouneyman Carpenter, Infrared Certified Building Thermographer
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website or call us for pricing and services.
5 year Roof Leak Protection, 90 Day Warranty on: Mechanical, structural, mold, sewer. Limited warranty