Accurate Home Inspection

Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Calgary  >  Accurate Home Inspection

Reviews for Accurate Home Inspection

Melissa

We are very pleased with our inspection we had done today. We are first time home buyers and we’re very impressed with the level of expertise and thoroughness of the inspector, it made us feel at ease during a stressful time of purchasing a first home! Our inspector was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the inspection, and was able to answer any questions we had and was also very helpful at giving us advice on how to fix/prevent minor issues from turning to big issues. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Hi Melissa,
I'm glad we could answer all of your questions! Remember to feel free to call if you have questions in the future.

Raj

I had a home inspection performed today. I was extremely impressed by the level of detail and willingness to chat about any issues found no matter how big or small. They were will to take the time until I was comfortable with any issue found. They reviewed simple but important items such as emergency on/off valves in home along with home owner simple maintenance responsibilities. I received a detailed in person summary at end of inspection where any items identified were discussed and I could not believe it but later that day (on a sunday) I received a detailed 25 page report with pictures included to my email address. It was a great overall experience. This was my third home inspection and I found this experience to be the best by far. I would recommend to anyone.

Hi Raj,
Thanks for the great review. It was really nice to meet you and the girls!

chrisman in Calgary

We had Accurate Home Inspectors inspect a 2-year-old condo. They were very prompt and could inspect the property with no issues. The report was diligent and detailed, delivered in a timely manner. I would recommend them.

Thanks Chris,
Sorry that you could not attend the inspection, it was nice meeting your Dad, please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions in the future.

Peter in Calgary

Inspector was very friendly and arrived on time on day of inspection. Very knowledgeable, gave us fair and honest answers to any problems found. Also, provided suggestions and recommendations to maintaining the house over time. Overall, the Inspector provided great customer service to first time home buyers and so glad to have been recommended by our Realator to Accurate Home Inspection.

Hi Peter
I hope your move went well, thank you for the kind words.
Enjoy your home

Chris in Calgary

The inspector was able to complete a home inspection on short notice, and I was very pleased with the work done. The home ended up having a lot of issues, but the job was not rushed. The inspector stayed well beyond the expected duration and thoroughly inspected the house.

Thank you!

Hi Chris,
Some inspections definitely take much longer than others, we are careful to always leave enough time for each inspection.

chelsea.f

The inspector was great. Very friendly, very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable knowing it was our first inspection. The inspector even gave us some helpful tips we never would have thought of. Nothing bad to say we had a great experience! Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you Accurate Home Inspection!

Thanks Chelsea,
We are glad to hear of your great experience!

Darlene in Toronto

I had a home inspection on an older Home. The inspector was great....on time, polite, and knowledgeable. Very informative about the minor issues with the home and discovered a problem that required further investigation. I felt much better about the purchase after the inspection. Would recommend this company!

Hi Darlene,
Thank you for the great review.
I hope you enjoy your new home and neighborhood.

Jenn in Crossfield Ab in Crossfield
1 review Crossfield, AB

We were referred to Accurate Home Inspections by a realtor company and were very impressed with our visit, from first phone call.
Phone calls, emails and text messages have been answered right away and professionally. Our inspector was here on time even though weather conditions were not great. The inspector was friendly, knowledgeable, properly prepared with equipment and was very respectful to our children and our pets. We learned things about our home that we need to have done and other things that are normal wear and tear. We were able to go through the home with the inspector and were able to ask questions along the way. We received a very detailed report with photos which made it easy to understand. We also received a nice folder with some extra information in it for us to keep.
If I need this service again, I will be calling Accurate Home Inspections, our family highly recommends this company.
Thank you again for your awesome services!

There were some challenges with your home but I think we brainstormed some workable solutions. Good luck with your renovations.

john-mcintyre

Very knowledgable, good equipment.

Easy to deal with. We felt better after the inspection and learned some new things about the home we are to purchase.

Hi John,
Thank you, we are glad that you joined along and learned some new things.
Enjoy your new home.

HB in Edmonton

The inspector was very professional and very attentive to detail. I like how everything was professionally described as we moved along in the inspection. Very friendly to deal with as well. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again.

That was a tricky issue we found, we are glad that you joined along in the inspection.

More about Accurate Home Inspection

Accurate Home Inspection is very proud to have won the Best of Calgary Home Inspection for 2010, 11, 12, 13 and 2014!!! Receiving this honour for the many years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delivering the best home inspection service possible.

Home Inspection
Recall Chek for appliances, Thermal Imaging, Roof Inspection, Electrical Inspection, Exterior Inspection, Structural review, Window Inspection, Consulting,
Our professional home inspectors use their years of experience and the latest Inspection technology. Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Recall Chek for all appliances
FLIR Infrared Camera Little Giant 26 Foot Ladder SurveyMaster Protimeter - Moisture Meter Gas Probe BW - Carbon Monoxide Detector Combustible Gas Leak Detector UEI
Infrared Certified Building Thermographer Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter Registered Home Inspector (RHI) Certified Home Inspector (CHI)
2008
Cheque, Cash, Email Money transfer, Paypal
Full Provincial Home Inspection LicenseJourneyman Carpenter with Red Seal Certification (inter-pro
CAHPI (Canadian Association of Home and Property InspectorsBBB Alberta (Better Business Bureau) ASHI
Jouneyman Carpenter, Infrared Certified Building Thermographer
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website or call us for pricing and services.
You will be provided with a very detailed report which will include many photos and detailed descrip