Zilli Home Interiors

Reviews for Zilli Home Interiors

Lynn in Vaughan
Lynn in Vaughan

Service Zilli Home, Woodbridge

We have just purchased a sofa from Zilli Home in Woodbridge, Ontario. The young lady who helped us was named Emily who was close by to answer questions but gave us the time and space to look around. There was no pressure to deal with. She sent us home with some fabric samples and then I emailed some photos of my living room so she could assist us to pick the right fabric. It ran very smoothly on our initial meeting and we were out the door, fabrics in hand. Yesterday, we went back there and ordered the sofa. Very lovely store.

Shopping123 in Vaughan
Shopping123 in Vaughan

Family Room

Furnished our family room with Zilli home not only did we get beautiful pieces but great decorating advice from Carla!! Was a great experience and will definitely return to furnish the whole house.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furniture

Love shopping here, we are repeat customers and have never been disappointed. The furniture, staff, and prices can't be beat! Highly recommend shopping at Zilli when looking for furniture for your home!

Ablah in Waterloo
Ablah in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Living room

It was a great experience. Salesrep. AG made it very simple and a pleasant one. She was very knowledgeable, patient and up-to-date with the trend. I enjoyed how she coordinated the colours. I really enjoyed. I will go back. Thank you AG.

Hello Ablah!
Thank you for the great review - we truly appreciate your feedback.
Andreea is pleased to hear about your experience and thoroughly enjoyed working with you.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the store again soon!
Natalie
President

Bonbony  in Vaughan
Bonbony in Vaughan

Very poor & Rude customer services

Worst store & experience ever !

If there is less than 0 to rate this store , staff , their rate will be - 100
They know nothing about customer service at all ...
Amy Makintoush is super super rude & totally unprofessional ! The funny part They say she is the store manger ( what a joke !! )
We ordered some art work in Nov /2017 , they said upon order that they will take 8 weeks to arrive ...
I called the store at the end of the period , spoke with the lady ( Andrea ) who did our order , who is nice and polite , she said she is not sure about the art work , and she will call me back in few days .... I didn’t hear back , I called the store spoke with her again : she said they will arrive by the end of the week or early next week , and that I’ll hear back from them by then .. waited for more than 10 days , no call back !
I called the store last Tuesday , Andrea wasn’t there , they put me through to the manager (Amy ) , who was very rude to start with , she started to tell me : the art work will never arrive except after 12 weeks ! I told her I was told that it should be there last week !!!! She raised her voice immediately and said who told you this : I said Andrea , she said she doesn’t know any thing and she made a mistake about that !
The art work needs 12 weeks to arrive !!
I asked her politely : mistake ???!! How come if I already called the store 10 days ago and they confirmed that the art work is coming next week !!
She raised her voice more and said : Its what it’s , it’s a mistake and you have to understand that !!
I asked her not to raise her voice st me , and I said : mistake twice !!!
At the time of buying , and when I called back to check .... it doesn’t make sense to me ....
She continued been over rude , and said she will check with Andrea and get back to me in 2 days ... I told her I need to know as I might be unable to wait for that long ..
6 days passed and no call back , I called today , and Amy answered : who was extremely impolite and rude and I told her , I was expecting a call from you , she answered in a very baaad manner , saying we couldn’t do any thing for you , the art work needs 12 weeks , and that’s it ...
I advised her , but you were supposed to let me know about it either or !!! She said yaaaa , I know , but I’m busy and I don’t have time for you now ....
I advised her that her way of talking is been rude , and not acceptable ... she raised her voice atme more , and said if you don’t like it don’t come here .... I don’t want to sell you !!!
Now we paid for the art work on Nov ....
And you didn’t make your promises in time ,
And I have been chasing behind you to follow up , and there is not been even one courtesy call about that from the whole store ..
And at the end you are telling me , it’s s mistake ! And then we don’t want to sell you ....
I advise them to cancel all the order , as we don’t have to deal with extreme unprofessional attitude & rudeness .
This Amy lack the skills of a sales person , she is super impolite and rude & have no manners at all ...

This is suppose to be 5 stars store , what a shame this is how you treat your customers

Guess what , this is 2nd time we have issues with their customer services .... we bought furniture last year from this store for more than 60,000 $
And their post sale services are less than Zero for sure !

Less than 0 Zerooo
Last time at this store !
I don’t recommend at all ! Very unprofessional

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak to me today and discussing the delay of your artwork.
As explained, one of the 2 pieces of artwork has had a delay, however is expected sometime next week (approximately 2 weeks later than anticipated). I’m very sorry that we didn’t communicate this delay to you more effectively. We take great pride in providing the ultimate customer experience, and truly apologize for your sub-optimal experience. As per your request, we have canceled the delayed art off your order, and have tentatively booked the delivery of the other artwork for this Saturday. Thank you again! Natalie Papia, President

great furniture selection

Excellent selection, just love all the choices. Carla Aguilar was so helpful in putting things together for my new home. Can not wait to go shopping there again. I bought a large picture and want another one.
Donna

PPH in Vaughan
PPH in Vaughan

Very pleasant experience

It was a great experience. Salesrep. Carla made it very simple and a pleasant one. She was very knowledgeable, patient and up-to-date with the trend. I enjoyed how she coordinated the colours. I really enjoyed. I will go back. Thank you Carla.

Kitty in Vaughan
Kitty in Vaughan

Beautiful furniture and great customer service

We had the absolute best experience dealing with Zilli Homes and in particular Angela who took the effort and time to help us find the perfect fabric for our new sectional. Not only were they able to answer all of our questions patiently, they also delivered on time which was a bonus. You must visit the show room, it is beautiful. Everything in this store is on my wishlist! The quality of the products is excellent as is their service. We are delighted with our purchase and the customer service and recommend Zilli highly.

Shafna Joffren in Vaughan
Shafna Joffren in Vaughan

Living room purchase

We came in to Zilli after looking at many stores but still very confused in what to buy. I was greeted by the lovely Natasha and she offered to help us immediately. For customers such as my husband and I who are extremely indecisive, Natasha was god sent. She was knowledgeable, patient, and truly helped us figure out what exactly we wanted with her expertise. Not to forget her sense of humour which was a bonus to make it an excellent overall experience. If only there was a Natasha at every store we went to, renovating would be much easier. The prices were also very reasonable for the couch, pillow and chase we purchased. Looking forward to the arrival of the furniture. Would definitely recommend Zilli to everyone.

Laura in Vaughan
Laura in Vaughan

Purchased accent chair

I purchased an accent chair to match the furniture purchased about 10 months ago.
Couldn't be happier with the service. The chair was a Christmas gift for my son and daughter-in-law