Zilli Home Interiors

Inga Shubat in Thornhill
Inga Shubat in Thornhill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

bedroom furniture and decor

I was searching for the new bedroom nightstands and new bed for over 4 months and when I received a flyer in the mail about upcoming sale at Zilli Home I saw exactly what I envisioned for my bedroom. I visited the store for the first time and was blown away by the selection, quality and customer service I received. Design consultant Natasha Gaudio was amazing!!!! Professional, knowledgeable and very patient to say the least! I am sure I will love my new Bernhardt chest(they are gorgeous). Highly recommend this incredible furniture gallery to all my family and friends! And did I mention Natasha, she is the best!

BD27 in Nobleton
BD27 in Nobleton
1 review Nobleton, ON

Zilli Home

I have ordered several pieces from Zilli, including love seats, ottomans, and decor pieces. Giulia has always been extremely helpful, offering her expertise advise on how to decorate our home. The delivery times have always been accurate and the service great.

maryam in Toronto
maryam in Toronto

Furnishing our family room

Great experience! Sales staff are not pushy and they have a large selection across many price ranges. We've bought ourfurniture from them.The fabric choices are beautiful and the designers are professional.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

One stop shop

I was recommended by many of my close family to visit Zilli to furnish our new home. I was blown away with the quality, selection they provided and had all the pieces needed to complete many rooms. I was pleasantly greeted with Natasha and I couldn't have been more greatful with her expertise, service, patience and bubbly personality. She came out for a in home consultation and was able to incorp my style in the space, as well as provide an expert advice and vision. We couldn't be happier!! Thank you Natasha

Rose in Maple
Rose in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Home Office

Zilli Home is a one stop home furnishing centre. Our shopping experience has always been a positive one, with much to select from and with the experienced and friendly staff to help you with any home project. With only two visits, and Anna's expertise, we were able to furnish our home office with all the finishing touches from carpets, wall decor and accent pieces. We look forward to our next shopping experience with Zilli Home!

Terry in Maple
Terry in Maple

Furnishing our dining room

I saw Zilli when I was driving by the area and stopped by just out of curiosity. I am SO glad I did. After searching for 2.5 years for the right dining room table at Leons, Decorium, Sears Home and a lot of other stores, I finally found the PERFECT one at Zilli's. The sophisticated modern elegance of all the furniture is obvious from the moment you step in the store. And for the quality you get, you can't beat the price. Thanks for all the great advice Lamya! Looking forward to coming back and getting the sideboard as well. So many other rooms to furnish!

Private User reviews Sudbury, ON

Home furnishings

I had a great shopping experience with Natasha. She was extremely patient and toured me around the showroom to see many different options. She was very courteous and helpful, and made me feel valued. The store itself has a wonderful selection.

Fantastic Furniture

I have shopped a Zilli Home many times. Zilli has exceptional quality furniture with a great selection of furniture and accessories. The staff is very knowledgeable in helping with design decisions. Great customer service!!

Katarina in Toronto
Katarina in Toronto

A fantastic couch buying experience (even for my husband)

After a horrible experience with another company in August my husband and I had put off buying a couch. We came across Zilli because we knew we wanted a Decor-Rest couch and we just so happened to be in Vaughan. Well were we ever surprised! Natasha is a fun, energetic and knowledgeable interior designer and it was like shopping with a friend. She truly had our best interest and happiness at heart! She was patient with us while we decided between two couches and she offered her opinion in a respectful and well thought out manner while allowing us the space to discuss our options and the best choice for our needs. We cannot recommend Natasha or Zilli enough!!! We will definitely be shopping there again!

Nadine in Woodbridge
Nadine in Woodbridge

Home Furniture

ZILLI HOME INTERIORS showcases beautiful unique pieces. It was a great shopping experience and a great pleasure dealing with Carla. She is an amazing interior designer who provided us with valuable advice on selecting kitchen, family and bedroom furniture. She just simply coordinated pieces (fabrics and color matching) that best suited our home. Carla is professional, friendly and very knowledgeable about the products they carry. We definitely enjoyed working with her.
We will certainly return to ZILLI and definitely recommend to family and friends

Looking for Furniture pros in Woodbridge?