My Three Sons

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Fergus  >  My Three Sons

Reviews for My Three Sons

Shirley Wells from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

We had a roof replaced by this company. The works seem okay but a piece of their equipment left 3 large oil spills on our spotless driveway. We didn't see it until after they left.When I called the owner of company about it he came out and had a look. He left some dish soap and a broom and said he would keep coming back until he had it all cleaned up. Have not seem him in at least a month! He was also supposed to replace out eavestrough, so he took the old off and never came back. I called him about it...then I get a call from someone I had never heard of..apparently Ralph gave him him our phone number so that this new guy could do the job! Totally unproffesional...not impressed!! Would not recommend or have them back!!

Jeremy from Elora
1 review Centre Wellington, ON

We just had our entire roof replaced by My Three Sons Roofing. Frankly, I can't speak too highly of Ralph and his team. In a time when it's very difficult to find good old fashioned service and quality of work it was refreshing to meet and deal with Ralph and his team. Ralph is a true gentleman, and his team of workers are incredibly fast, efficient, courteous and polite. They did a great job and exceptionally good clean up when they were done. Don't go anywhere else for your roof. Just call Ralph. I can guarantee you'll be delighted. Great job, and great service at a very good price too. Thanks a million guys!

Graham Miles from Rockwood
1 review Guelph/Eramosa, ON

NIce work from Ralph and his young crew. They came in and cleared snow and ice off my old roof. Stripped and disposed of two layers of shingles and installed new ones. I had a couple of special requests that they executed without problem. Highly recommended.

julia in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

I hired this company to replace my roof. Gave me an awesome price.
They showed up when they said and the job was completed in a professional and timely manner. I was pleased with the quality of the job and I would definitely recommend My Three Sons without reservation!

Bird in Kitchener
1 review KITCHENER, ON

I recently had my roof & eaves done by my three sons roofing. From the offset everything went well, the crew were pleasant people to talk to the workmanship was great. After the march winter snow, I noticed that water was collecting in some corners of the eaves and running through the joints of eave's trough. I called the Owner, let him know, his response, "Oh no problem, I will be there this Thursday", this was Monday. Thursday come's around, he's MIA. Figured his busy, probably he would call later, NOT a single CALL what so ever. Called him again,this is Tuesday. "Oh sure no problem, I will be there Saturday afternoon" he was even specific, that he would be there after lunch.

So I postpone and adjust my schedule, well I waited and wait for this guy, surprise,surprise, guess who doesn't show up MR. Owner again. whole afternoon, not even a phone call. So what kind of CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS???, OH wait, I guess once they've gotten your money that's it. I tried to call this guy to no avail, seems like he's screening my calls NOW. Am not impressed what's so ever. I don't think he would have appreciated me making excuses when it came to paying him.

Update... He finally called me today Tuesday, he had a few problems. So we made arrangements, I left it up to him, how about we make arrangements for Wednesday lunch ? I said sure, I'll leave the office on my lunch and meet you at the house. I asked him to call me before he heads to the house. Guess what, this guy never called nor show up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, am weighing my next options.

Lorrie in Cambridge
1 review CAMBRIDGE, ON

I recently had my roof reshingled by My Three Sons Roofing from Fergus, ON. I'm very pleased with the workmanship and the cost. Not only were they the lowest estimate, they were extremely polite and friendly. It's so nice to see the owner on the job with his crew from beginning to end. Great Job!!

Review has 1 previous version
Amanda J in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Ralph and My Three Sons did an excellent job reshingling my roof. They did a number of roofs in my neighbourhood which is the reason I found them. I was extremely pleased with their efficiency and knowledge of the product. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They do asphalt, metal and other products.