Fergus ON N1M3N5

VJ in Kitchener
VJ in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Horribly over-priced

I had to get my roof redone this season. I got a quote from about 7-8 roofing companies. Not only was the quote from My Three Sons the highest of all the quotes I got, it was 60% higher than the closest quote! At first, I thought there might be a difference in the materials they use. But I compared each and every material with another quote and found them to be exactly the same.

I confronted the guy who came to give me the quote about the price. They said its because of the quality of service they provide. The other companies I got quotes from are all reputed established roofing companies with 4+ star reviews on Google. In fact, I ended up going with one of them and am very pleased with the job. I do not understand what more in terms of service does My Three Sons provide that is so much superior to everyone else. My guess is that they knew that I wanted to get my roof done within this season and that not many roofers are available on a short notice due to the many storms we have had in the area this season.. so they were just trying to take advantage of my situation.

The 2 stars are for the professionalism and courtesy of the guy who came in to give me the quote. I would never hire or recommend a company who tries to take advantage of their customers like this.

Shirley Wells from Cambridge
Shirley Wells from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

roof

We had a roof replaced by this company. The works seem okay but a piece of their equipment left 3 large oil spills on our spotless driveway. We didn't see it until after they left.When I called the owner of company about it he came out and had a look. He left some dish soap and a broom and said he would keep coming back until he had it all cleaned up. Have not seem him in at least a month! He was also supposed to replace out eavestrough, so he took the old off and never came back. I called him about it...then I get a call from someone I had never heard of..apparently Ralph gave him him our phone number so that this new guy could do the job! Totally unproffesional...not impressed!! Would not recommend or have them back!!

Jeremy from Elora
Jeremy from Elora
1 review Centre Wellington, ON

My Three Sons

We just had our entire roof replaced by My Three Sons Roofing. Frankly, I can't speak too highly of Ralph and his team. In a time when it's very difficult to find good old fashioned service and quality of work it was refreshing to meet and deal with Ralph and his team. Ralph is a true gentleman, and his team of workers are incredibly fast, efficient, courteous and polite. They did a great job and exceptionally good clean up when they were done. Don't go anywhere else for your roof. Just call Ralph. I can guarantee you'll be delighted. Great job, and great service at a very good price too. Thanks a million guys!

Graham Miles from Rockwood
Graham Miles from Rockwood
1 review Guelph/Eramosa, ON

Re-Roofing

NIce work from Ralph and his young crew. They came in and cleared snow and ice off my old roof. Stripped and disposed of two layers of shingles and installed new ones. I had a couple of special requests that they executed without problem. Highly recommended.

julia in Brampton
julia in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Replaced roof

I hired this company to replace my roof. Gave me an awesome price.
They showed up when they said and the job was completed in a professional and timely manner. I was pleased with the quality of the job and I would definitely recommend My Three Sons without reservation!

Bird in Kitchener
Bird in Kitchener
1 review KITCHENER, ON

Roof and eaves trough

519-831-5281
Fergus
N1M3N5

I recently had my roof & eaves done by my three sons roofing. From the offset everything went well, the crew were pleasant people to talk to the workmanship was great. After the march winter snow, I noticed that water was collecting in some corners of the eaves and running through the joints of eave's trough. I called the Owner, let him know, his response, "Oh no problem, I will be there this Thursday", this was Monday. Thursday come's around, he's MIA. Figured his busy, probably he would call later, NOT a single CALL what so ever. Called him again,this is Tuesday. "Oh sure no problem, I will be there Saturday afternoon" he was even specific, that he would be there after lunch.

So I postpone and adjust my schedule, well I waited and wait for this guy, surprise,surprise, guess who doesn't show up MR. Owner again. whole afternoon, not even a phone call. So what kind of CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS???, OH wait, I guess once they've gotten your money that's it. I tried to call this guy to no avail, seems like he's screening my calls NOW. Am not impressed what's so ever. I don't think he would have appreciated me making excuses when it came to paying him.

Update... He finally called me today Tuesday, he had a few problems. So we made arrangements, I left it up to him, how about we make arrangements for Wednesday lunch ? I said sure, I'll leave the office on my lunch and meet you at the house. I asked him to call me before he heads to the house. Guess what, this guy never called nor show up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, am weighing my next options.

Lorrie in Cambridge
Lorrie in Cambridge
1 review CAMBRIDGE, ON

Roof

I recently had my roof reshingled by My Three Sons Roofing from Fergus, ON. I'm very pleased with the workmanship and the cost. Not only were they the lowest estimate, they were extremely polite and friendly. It's so nice to see the owner on the job with his crew from beginning to end. Great Job!!

Review has 1 previous version
Amanda J in Kitchener
Amanda J in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Roof reshingling

Ralph and My Three Sons did an excellent job reshingling my roof. They did a number of roofs in my neighbourhood which is the reason I found them. I was extremely pleased with their efficiency and knowledge of the product. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They do asphalt, metal and other products.