Hometech Window Corporation

Belynda in Bolton
Belynda in Bolton
1 review BOLTON, ON

Windows

Hometeck Windows makes the best quality windows out there. My house is only 8 years old and cold air was always coming through the original windows. I replaced those windows with Hometeck windows and I no longer have cold breezes coming through. Their prices were very reasonable and they were able to make the windows quickly. I am very satisfied by the customer service provide. I completely recommend this company.
Thanks Jennie for you help.

Frank Jones in Dundas
Frank Jones in Dundas
2 reviews Dundas, ON

Replacement of glass in windows uder warranty

I have Hometech windows throughout my home and find their warranty service and personell well above average. The office and techinical staff are all that anyone could ask for..

Thank you Alex (Technician) for you freindly and professional service.

Congratulations Hometech for hiring and keeping soprofessional staff.

Boyd in Brampton
Boyd in Brampton

Windows

I had purchased windows for the first half of my house from Hometech Window a few years ago, and was so pleased with their product that I replaced all remaining windows this past summer. They have a superior product and stand by it by providing excellent service to alleviate any and all issues. I highly recommend using Hometech for your replacement window needs.

Stephenie in Brampton
Stephenie in Brampton

Hometech Windows

Approximately 5 years ago I purchased windows from another Windows company unfortunately I had a few problems with a couple of my windows. I was told about Hometech Window by a friend and I am so glad I chose them. Their service is great, they came and replaced my windows in no time and for a reasonable price. I have had no problems with any of my windows since. I recommend Hometech Window to all my friends and family.

Cindy in Ajax
Cindy in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Window Repair

Purchase windows for my whole house approximately 10 years ago and had seal failure on a couple of the windows. Hometech's service tech came out when promised and replaced the glass. Apparently at the time of purchase the glass was purchased locally and they have now switched the glass supplier to Cardinal in the states which has a 99.9% rate against seal failures. I would not hesitate to recommend Hometech Window to my family and friends or if I move and need windows I would use them again. Very happy with product, service tech and customer service.

Ryan in Brampton
Ryan in Brampton

Vinyl window

I purchased Hometech windows aprox 6 years ago, there was a service required, the company we purchased them from unfortunately are no longer in business. When we called Hometech Window, they addressed the issue very quickly and made me very glad that I chose a reputable company that stands behind their warranties.

Mike in Georgetown
Mike in Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

Hometech Windows

About 3 years ago I replaced all 36 windows in my house with new Hometech windows. Since then nearly 40% of the new windows have been faulty (broken seals) and have had to be replaced. As great an inconvenience as this is, what makes it worse is that Hometech charges me to replace their failed units. So far, the installation charges have been $200.00 over the last three years, and I fully expect their windows to keep failing! Check with your window installation company and make sure that they do not use Hometech Windows.

Tony H in Lindsay
Tony H in Lindsay
1 review LINDSAY, ON

Replaced all home windows with Hometech windows.

6 years and the windows are foggy between panes. They say they may replace the windows but I have to have them installed again at my cost. Ask to see their warranty and warranty limitations before you even consider them.

joshuaeric
joshuaeric
7 reviews Woodstock, ON

Installed windows

On our east facing wall of our living room we had no windows in the original design of the house as there was a fireplace. We hired Hometech to cut out and install custom windows on either side of the fireplace. The job was done within a day and it was the best improvement we made to our living room!

More about Hometech Window Corporation

Manufacturer of vinyl windows
Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Concord?