Hometech Window Corporation

H from East York
H from East York
1 review East York, ON

Sliding Doors

We bought all our windows and doors through Hometech and the back sliders had to be touched up. Working with our Rep Serg and booking the appointment was seemless. Mike was great as well. He called to let us know the approximate time he would arrive so we wouldn't be waiting for 3 hours. He arrived on time, was professional and courtesy and patience with all our questions. Great service!

Dar from Aurora
Dar from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Window - warranty work

I replaced all of my windows with Hometech in 2006. over the winter a few of them lost their seal. One call to Hometech and two weeks later Alex came to replace them. Alex was fast, clean and efficient. He knew exactly how to get the job done with minimal fuss despite some of the tricky locations of the windows. It's nice to know that Hometech stands behind their products and honours their warranty without question. Thanks!

Terry Hadaway from Guelph
Terry Hadaway from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Window Replacement

After 3 years of arguing with the original window vendor we used to have our windows replaced I finally gave up and went straight to the supplier HomeTech Window Corporation.
Finally some response! HomeTech staff were fantastic and know how to treat customers. I appreciate the efficiency and professionalism of Antonella (in the office) and Mike (our installer). Thank you HomeTech I can see out my windows again without streaks and haze!

alison from Toronto
alison from Toronto

new windows

Very happy with our new windows. They also have an excellent price as they make and sell the windows (no wholesaler). The installers were great and super flexible to our needs regarding kids napping and which window to install first.

Heather in Scarborough
Heather in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Windows

When it comes down to the bottom line for windows-... product, installation and after sales service are what count. I had most of my windows in my 1930's bungalow replaced in 2006. The windows are beautiful; the installation was neat and still looks perfect. I exprienced a known issue with locally manufactured glass seals breaking causing fogging and distortion. One email and Hometech was there in a week to measure (for a small fee) . Two weeks later, the affected galss was replaced . No questions, no hassle, no additional charge. It was such a pleasant experience; a rarity in this market place.

Marg  in Newmarket
Marg in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Installed windows

I had windows installed in my home in 2007 which I was completely satisfied with in installation and cleanup.
Three yrs later a latch which closed window malfunctioned. I called
the office and they sent out 6 new latches free of charge.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

Carol-Ann in Tottenham
Carol-Ann in Tottenham
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Large living room window and wide basement window

I was thrilled with the service provided by Hometech. They listened, suggested better options than I knew to ask for, and were very reasonably priced.
The windows are amazing, and I am constantly getting compliments from my neighbours on how nice they look. My heating and hydro bills are already lower. The windows are so well sealed that even in windstorms, we are cozy inside.

The lead times were great, and every step occurred as promised.

Thank you, Hometech, and I have passed your info onto friends who intend to get some new windows in the spring !

Doug  in Hamilton
Doug in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window and door replacement

I have had a winter problem with cold air leaks and ice forming on the window frames of my house for the last 15 years. This fall I had Home Design Windows Inc. come in and install windows manufactured by Hometech Window Corp. Since the installation I have notced a huge difference in outside noise reduction never mind that there is now zero air leaks and savings in heat costs. A concrete window sill was replaced and some angel stone fell out yet the installer named Ziggy did a beautiful job to mortar the stone back in place. I would recommend both Hometech Windows and the installer Home Design window to anyone .

Sue in Brampton
Sue in Brampton
1 review CONCORD, ON

NEW WINDOW INSTALLATION

I recently had Hometech Windows installed by Home Design Windows. The product and services were excellent!! The installation team was very clean and detail oriented. Made the major renovation easy to deal with. The windows make a HUGE difference. I notice already the furnace does not cycle as often and the outside noises are not heard any more which is great backing on to a major road. The installer's name was Ziggy, it was a pleasure to have him in my home. I am glad I made the decision to have Hometech Windows and Home Design on my recent renovation, not choosing the lowest price but the highest quality.

nelson galante in Ajax
nelson galante in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

windows

I have been a carpenter in Toronto for over 30 yrs,and though I could get good windows from companies I have worked with in the glazing industry,and of course for a cheaper price.Well all said and done the quality of 30 or more manufactures just didn't have what I wanted in a window,so internet here I come,no matter the cost now,I would have bought in the states and shipped them up for a good window.
Then I came across Hometech windows corp in concord,ont. on the internet,and through there web site I could see cut sheets of there product and quality,so very satisfied I order 14 window's and installed them my self.
Over the last winter I save over $1400,00 in my gas bill on a 2800 square foot house, not kidding,very good windows 4mil glass for noise,and I have had no problems with these windows from hometech ,i have been in contruction for many years ,see many window products but nothing compares to hometech quality.
Just have to say just don't look for price and the only size we have! your home deserves quality and hometech windows have it,also there are custom build to fit your openings. Regards Nelson J.Galante

More about Hometech Window Corporation

Manufacturer of vinyl windows
Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Concord?