Patti's Backyard's

Tammy in Stouffville
Tammy in Stouffville
2 reviews Stouffville, ON

landscaped front of house

The street view of my house was disgusting. I was the house with shame on the street. Patti came in added this and that, weeded my gardens, redug the beds, put plants where they best suited and voila, my house from the street looked amazing. The neighbours made so many positive comments. Actually when they want work done, they want Patti to come in and do it. She is a workhorse. She did this on one of the hottest days of the year. You get more than your money from her. I didn't know what to do and she came in and did the wow. I didn't have to pay $1,000's to get a great look. Nor did I have to have all that fancy stone work put in. Thank's Patti.