SimplyMoved

Andrew in Richmond hill
Andrew in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

moving from Hamilton

I had to move from Hamilton to Richmond Hill because of my job. On moving day, the crew arrived a little early. They handled all of my furniture with care and we arrived at my new home on time. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Everything was also placed in the right rooms so that unpacking was easy. I strongly recommend SimplyMoved because they do offer the best price and the best service. Thanks!

Mike in North york
Mike in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

moving service in Toronto

The move went really smooth and everyone was very helpful and friendly. Very professional and absolutely no damage. Communication was great, the agent called me several times to confirm my move and update me on the status of any changes or delays. I am a very satisfied customer!? Thanks!

George in North york
George in North york
1 review North York, ON

Moving within Toronto

These guys moved my one bedroom condo under three hours with two days notice. This moving company is great for small moving jobs. Will use again. Thank you very much.

More about SimplyMoved

Our moving company is out of business