How We Roll Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
8620 Heather St Vancouver BC V6P 3S7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vancouver  >  How We Roll Painting

Review for How We Roll Painting

josue64 in Vancouver
josue64 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting, carpentry

This contractor was quite professional and courteous. Very organized and kept the work area very clean while he worked. Gave me a great estimate over email and answered my questions right away. He went overboard to make sure I was happy with the work.
I have already recommended Chris Blair's services to my friends.
You'll find that he is easy to work with and and excellent contractor. Keep him in your Rolodex.

Thanks so much Josue for the great review. It was a pleasure to do the work. To you and all those out there who wish to contact me, I finally received my business cards so I will get some of those to you and to anyone else who would like one! I look forward to working with you in the future.

More about How We Roll Painting

Specializing in interior painting, How We Roll is committed to solid communication with clients at every step of the painting process. Satisfaction is the goal and we deliver with quality preparation work, free estimates, colour consultations and fantastic finish work that will look great and last a long time.