Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Oakville ON L6M 3H2
Appliance Repair
Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Reviews for Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Marian in Toronto
Marian in Toronto

Highly recommend

Our washer broke and they came shortly after I called - same day. With the parts we needed to fix it. Also had really good advice about how to keep our old washer running for years to come. They are so knowledgeable and very professional just great people.

Qingwei in Toronto
Qingwei in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Knowledgable, courteous and good at what they do

Highly recommended. They are very good at what they do.

I hired Cascade and another company to fix a fridge last year. The unnamed company was hired first, did some repair based on guess work. Not only did they fail to repair the fridge, they caused more damage to it. I ended up paying more to Cascade to get the job done. Cascade on the other hand pinpointed the problem fast and fixed it the same day; and they are very courteous during the whole process. Huge difference.

P.S. After this experience I start to take Google review with a grain of salt as the unnamed company is also rated 4+ on Google

Dennis
Dennis

Gas Stove Repair

Contacted for assistance with having issues with our gas range, taking a long time to heat up and stay consistent. They were fast to reply and offered great friendly service. We would definitely recommend their service to anyone.

jksl
jksl
19 reviews Burlington, ON

Dryer repair

Will 100% use their services again, if need be. They showed up, fixed the issue efficiently and promptly, gave me some invaluable tips for cleaning and maintaining the dryer, were very professional and courteous, and their prices were very fair. I don't know what else to add, except I'm very happy I called them.

Jill in Burlington
Jill in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Dryer (stackable) repair

Amazing customer service. Honest and same-day repairs. Literally can’t say enough good. If you need an appliance repair, call this company! Answered my call right away, came out same day, found replacement part for cheaper than brand name, very informative and answered all my questions, honest price, provided referrals for other service I was looking at doing. 100% top notch.

Kawabunga from Oakville
Kawabunga from Oakville

Making old machines feel like new again!

We've used Steve & Linda to resolve our appliance issues for a number of years now. The dynamic duo are quick to determine the problem and provide a solution to rectify any problem we've ever had. Our most recent experience was with our 14 year old LG TROMM washer that wasn't draining. I opened a service call via HomeStars provided some information as to the issue Linda reached out to get further details about the problem. Next day the team arrived Steve stripped the washer down to basically the frame replaced the pump and had it all back together and working like a rubik's cube champion in a matter of minutes.! Thank you Steve & Linda for continually giving us such great service.

4 reviews Burlington, ON

A Repeat customer for life

Steve and his team have repaired almost everything in my entire house from washing machine and dryer to mu dishwasher and fridge. My family in Oakville and myself in Burlington have been using them for years and I would highly recommend them. Even my doberman Max loved them so much making himself at home sitting beside them while working! I would highly recommend Cascade! They are professional, and get the job done! Thanks guys for all you've done. Cheryl in Burlington

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Appliance repair

Linda and Steve helped us many times with different issues with appliances. They are the BEST. Very knowledgeable. They are honest so are their prices. The customer service is out of this world. Highly recommend!

brandon1
brandon1
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Weekend dead washing machine

Linda & Steve are amazing! This is a bit repetitive, as so many have reported the same experience. Our 7-year old Whirlpool Duet was non-responsive. Door lock light flashing, drain pump running (but no water in machine), no other lights on, no buttons responsive.
On a Saturday, of course. And a new puppy, and renovations to house complicating our lives. We so don't need this. (Do need clean clothes though...)
Got through to Linda on first call, and she talked/texted me through getting the door unlocked, getting diagnostics to clear the machine's brain. Took multiple tries, but she (and Steve on the line to her) had patience with me. And right now, the machine is doing a wash! Correctly.
Did I mention NO CHARGE? Free. Over an hour's time, on a Saturday, no charge. (HomeStars won't accept free on the form, so I put $1.)

Refrigerator repair

My dad’s refrigerator stopped working 3 days before Christmas. Linda and Steve were incredibly helpful and tried to help us by trouble shooting over the phone. Unfortunately the problem persisted and they came out the next day ; were extremely professional and friendly and followed COVID protocols. They have done several other jobs for members of my family. They are trustworthy and reliable.

More about Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Our technician has over 28 years of experience servicing washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, and fridges. We have been servicing the Oakville/ Burlington/ Waterdown area for over 28 years. We offer a year warranty on parts and a 30 day warranty on labour. We service all major North American brands of ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Burlington?