HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Burlington  >  Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Reviews for Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Jim from Burlington
Jim from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Washer Repair

Once again Steve and Linda to the rescue. Having used them before, I had no hesitation in calling them. Called late Saturday and Steve arrived
Monday with the part and quickly fixed the washer. Steve and
Linda are a great team. I highly recommend them.

Kathy Alfaia-Collins in Oakville
Kathy Alfaia-Collins in Oakville

Repair of Whirlpool Range

Linda and Steve, your professionalism, knowledge and going above and beyond what we needed serviced (replacement of faulty blower in oven) is more than greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. Kathy and Paul

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Prompt Friendly Service

Have a 9 year old Bosch Dishwasher which developed a leak, called the a the first appliance service company - don't service Bosch, call a couple more nothing for 3 or 4 days, call another and make an appointment and they cancel!

I look on Homestars, find Cascade and call them - they were able to come out same day, and had the part with them to fix the dishwasher!

Glad Steve could help. Steve stocks a lot of parts in our vehicle, happy that we had your valve on hand.

C Rinaldo in Oakville
C Rinaldo in Oakville

Repair of a Maytag Gas Dryer

Extremely happy with the work and communication of Cascade Appliance Service. Steve and Linda were extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Once Steve diagnosed the problem with the dryer at our rental property, he communicated via text to advise info regarding the repair and sent pictures to show the worn part. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words. Steve works hard and tries to explain to customers exactly what is wrong with the appliance..... even though you weren't there, the magic of technology let you be right there in real time. Thank you for your prompt payment

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

Professional, trustworthy and caring

Steve and Linda have been looking after the appliances in our rental property for over a year. They are extremely knowledgeable of a vast array of appliances. They helped fix our dishwasher and refrigerator. They are very responsive and very honest with their diagnosis. And if the appliance is not fix worthy, they will recommend us to buy new. In one instance when our tenant complains about our fridge for not working properly, they immediately arrived at scene and found out that the fridge was fine, instead its 'malfunction' was due to an incorrect use of the fridge. They not only took care of the situation and provided expert advice to the tenants, they did not charge us for the house call. Steve and Linda care about their clients and work with their interests in mind. They are professional, trustworthy and caring. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kind review. Steve stands behind his service call, if you are still having the same issue with the appliance within 30 days, he will go back for free. Even though we had advised the tenant to allow air movement in the freezer, she had forgotten and stacked containers and plastic bags over the vents and caused a cooling issue. We reassured her the appliance was fine. Glad we could help and we will gladly work with you in the future

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
1 review Milton, ON

Dishwasher diagnosis

Steve came to look at our dishwasher which wasn't working properly. He quickly found the problem and fixed it. He also gave some advice for an issue we had with our fridge. They are an honest company and will give you the best advice so you can save money instead of offering to change something that does not have to be.

Thank you for your kind words. Steve loves to help people and to keep appliances running as long as her can. With 31 years experience, Steve is quick and efficient

Maciej
Maciej

Fridge Repair

Steve came to diagnose my fridge. He was patient and did the job correctly. Really pleasant to deal with. Also alerted me that my dishwasher might be on recall and to contact the manufacturer, which I did, and it was. I will start registering my appliances. He's also done house calls to my parents and my brother in the past and i would absolutely use him again for all of my appliance repair work.

Thank you for your kind words. Steve takes great pride in his job. Glad he could alert you to the dishwasher recall. Very sweet that your entire family uses Steve for service! Thanks again

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Cascade Appliance Services Limited

Last night our dryer decided to start squealing loudly at us out of the blue.
Called today and within a couple of minutes diagnosed most likely cause. Technician was on site within the hour and fixed in short order. Prompt courteous service. We will definitely be calling for all future appliance issues!

Thank you for the kind review. Glad we could help. Steve is wonderful at his job. He likes to keep the most common parts needed in his van... no way we could have one of everything.... we would need a moving truck following us!
We would love to see you again, thank you

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Amazing Service

Linda and Steve are amazing. Very quick and professional and the price was very reasonable. They came and fixed our fridge and washer plus provided some great advice to prolong the life of our appliances. You won't go wrong calling them.

Your baby is adorable!
We were happy help and give helpful hints to keep your appliances running longer. Don't forget the maintenance we suggested in the fall

kusentsk in Toronto, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
kusentsk in Toronto, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Fridge wasn't fixed

We contacted them to repair the refrigerator. They are extremely nice and punctual. However, they visited us three times and we had paid for parts and services but they finally agreed that they are not able to do anything further. We ended up purchasing a new fridge. I think in this case, they should have at least refunded their service charges. The replaced parts were $350, I don't expect a refund on this. I ended up buying a new one 1 week later.

I am sorry if this happened to you. Please call me and we can discuss it. 905-469-0068. We want all our customers to be satisfied
Linda

More about Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Our technician has over 28 years of experience servicing washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, and fridges.

We have been servicing the Oakville/Burlington/Waterdown area for over 28 years. We offer a year warranty on parts and a 30 day warranty on labour.

We service all major North American brands of household major appliances. We currently service the following brands of appliances: Admiral, Amana, Beaumark, Coldspot, General Electic, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-aire, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Roper, Whirlpool, White-Westinghouse, and more. We are able to find parts for many older appliances, and off market appliances.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Calls are answered everyday.. if we are not available, please leave a message on the answering machine and you will get a call back within 12 hours.

We do not service Toronto, Richmond Hill