HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Burlington  >  Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Reviews for Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Maurice (Oakville)
Maurice (Oakville)

Damn you refrigerator...

After performing some service on my fridge a few years back, we asked for Steve and Linda to come back out as we were experiencing new problems. Please note that these folks are super responsive, super patient (as they worked through the steps to trouble shoot our new issues) and as always, know their stuff (giving us options as to how to tackle things, what the costs would be, alternatives, how long it would take and everything else in between). Highly, highly recommend if you're having issues with your home appliances.

Debi C.
Debi C.

Fridge repair

Steve was here last year about my fridge, and fixed it right away - he also mentioned that it was on its last legs. The fridge died this Easter weekend, and I called Monday morning for a confirmation that the fridge was indeed dead forever. They came by that day, and confirmed. Got excellent advice on what to look for in the replacement, and some good options on where to shop. Steve and Linda are very helpful and I will definitely be calling them when my other aging appliances begin to die ...

So glad we were able to help both times. Hopefully, your other appliances and several years to go before they need to see us

Jane from Oakville
Jane from Oakville

Stacked Washer/Dryer repair

I called on behalf of my elderly mother for a repair to her machine. I am always a little nervous about arranging repairs for my mother as you hear nightmare stories about the elderly being taken advantage of. Steve and I spoke in the morning and he was able to fit my mother in later in the date. Steve and his wife arrived EARLY! My mother was so happy with their service and said she would recommend them to anyone. They were friendly, explained exactly what was wrong. Steve's wife even gave her some tips at the end! Would highly recommend. Thank you both :)

Hi Jane, it was a pleasure to meet your Mother. She is delightful and full of energy. Steve takes great pride in doing a good job at a fair price. Our parents are around the age of your Mom and we would never want someone to take advantage of them. If you ever need us again in the future, please don't hesitate to call

Eric in Burlington
Eric in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Washing machine repair

Great responsiveness. Communicates by text or phone. Can submit pictures to get an idea of the problem before they show up.
Very fair rates and honest work.
I appreciate the preventative maintenance tips to be sure that everything keeps working smoothly.
TOP NOTCH!

Hi Eric. It was nice working with you. Glad Steve was able to help. Steve likes to give people tips on how to get the best performance out of their appliances... remember to vacuum the fridge coils

Wei in Toronto
Wei in Toronto

Dishwasher repaired

I did some research and made a few phone calls before I had Cascade fix my dishwasher which was not draining. I am really satisfied with their service and their charge only cost less than 1/2 of other price quotes. The couple does enjoy their work and genuinely likes to help people. I will definitely call them again If I need any repair.

It was a pleasure meeting with you and helping you out with your dishwasher problems
I am glad Steve was able to fix it in one call and for less than what other people quoted

Decoste in Burlington
Decoste in Burlington

Dishwasher

I’m not surprised to see Cascade appliances has such a great rating! Steve and Linda are not only honest reliable people they have 30 years of knowledge in the industry. I ran into an unfortunate situation with not calling this company first, and ended up calling a fraudulent company. With Linda’s advice I was able to get my parts back from the guy and they came and fixed my dishwasher, they also checked my washing machine and advised me it wasn’t worth fixing. Thank you so much Steve and Linda! It’s nice to know there are truly good people out there.

Thank you for the kind words. I am sorry for your experience with the other repair company. I am glad Steve was able to get everything back up and running for you

HK from Burlington
HK from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

So impressed and pleased!

We were having problems with a 12-yr old Whirlpool dishwasher. Sears had supposedly "maintained" it, but the problems remained. In retrospect, what Sears had done was band-aid work. In contrast, Steve came over and diagnosed the problems, then asked if we wanted to repair it or buy a new one. We opted for new parts and repairs. He came back just a week later. He was tidy and extremely thorough and conscientious. He spent quite a while painstakingly taking apart the machine and the tubings etc. He also provided us some good information on the correct maintenance. For the parts and the labour, the fee was more than reasonable. Sincerely, Helen and Ed, Burlington ON.

Steve takes such pride in his work. Glad he was able to get your dishwasher back up and running. It was a pleasure meeting the family

Sally from Hamilton
Sally from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Best service there is!

There is a reason that this company is #1. They were able to figure out what was wrong with my appliance over the phone, obtain the right part, and come to my house the very next day to fix it. Service does not get any better than this.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you

John in Oakville
John in Oakville

Dishwasher Repair

I contacted Cascade to fix a leaking dishwasher based on the extremely positive reviews received on this site. After their service call, I see why they receive the reviews they do. It is a husband & wife team that really knows what they are doing. Very nice folks and very knowledgeable and experienced in the business. The issues were identified quite quickly.

Upon review of my problem it was determined that it was not cost effective to fix my dishwasher due to the part cost and age of the dishwasher. They were realistic in the costs associated with a repair and made their recommendation as to what I should consider doing. But at the end of the day, the decision was still mine. When the decision was made to purchase a replacement they offered a tremendous amount of insight on replacement units. They also took time to talk about some of the other appliances in my house and things I could be doing to prolong the life of the units. It was very much appreciated.

I felt extremely comfortable with Cascade and I am glad I called them. For the future, I know I only need to make one phone call for my appliance needs. It was a very positive experience and I share the opinions of the people on this website.

It was a pleasure meeting you I am glad that Steve was able to help you with your other appliances. Look forward to hearing from you ... but not too soon

Kurt in Burlington
Kurt in Burlington

Third Times a Charm!!

Have called on Steve & Linda a few times now. First interaction was perfect for a broken dryer. They explained the visit cost, hourly rate, expected visit time, and what some options may be. Showed up on time, found the issue efficiently (broken rollers for the dryer barrel), put it all back together and cleaned up. Reasonable price. Great conversations also!
Called them a second time for a dishwasher repair, with short explanations they were guessing the issues and showed up (again when they said, or even 3 minutes early) and fixed things at a reasonable price.
Yesterday (weekend) our washer had a F02 error code- not draining. Family was worried about this one, as laundry needed to get done. Linda talked me through an easy idea to get the door open, and convinced me I could probably also check the filter. Not a handy guy, but did it - and IT WORKED!! Got a little wet, a little stinky, a little dirty to clean out that filter and what had accumulated there over the past 9 years - but also rewarding to do it myself too.
Thank you both so much for what you have done to help around here the past few months. You are the only place I would call if I needed more help. I appreciate your honesty and fair / reasonable pricing.
...and Merry Christmas!!! Here's hoping nothing else breaks down before the New Year!!!

Thank you for the kind words Kurt. I am happy that Steve was able to fix both the washer and dishwasher. Even when you got in touch with me Saturday night, and Steve was not home, I was able to walk you through the "rip cord" door release when the washer failed to finish the cycle
As much as I have enjoyed our chats while Steve works, I hope you don't need to see us for a few months! Happy New Year

More about Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Our technician has over 28 years of experience servicing washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, and fridges.

We have been servicing the Oakville/Burlington/Waterdown area for over 28 years. We offer a year warranty on parts and a 30 day warranty on labour.

We service all major North American brands of household major appliances. We currently service the following brands of appliances: Admiral, Amana, Beaumark, Coldspot, General Electic, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-aire, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Roper, Whirlpool, White-Westinghouse, and more. We are able to find parts for many older appliances, and off market appliances.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Calls are answered everyday.. if we are not available, please leave a message on the answering machine and you will get a call back within 12 hours.

We do not service Toronto, Richmond Hill