HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Burlington  >  Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Reviews for Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

Professional, trustworthy and caring

Steve and Linda have been looking after the appliances in our rental property for over a year. They are extremely knowledgeable of a vast array of appliances. They helped fix our dishwasher and refrigerator. They are very responsive and very honest with their diagnosis. And if the appliance is not fix worthy, they will recommend us to buy new. In one instance when our tenant complains about our fridge for not working properly, they immediately arrived at scene and found out that the fridge was fine, instead its 'malfunction' was due to an incorrect use of the fridge. They not only took care of the situation and provided expert advice to the tenants, they did not charge us for the house call. Steve and Linda care about their clients and work with their interests in mind. They are professional, trustworthy and caring. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kind review. Steve stands behind his service call, if you are still having the same issue with the appliance within 30 days, he will go back for free. Even though we had advised the tenant to allow air movement in the freezer, she had forgotten and stacked containers and plastic bags over the vents and caused a cooling issue. We reassured her the appliance was fine. Glad we could help and we will gladly work with you in the future

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
1 review Milton, ON

Dishwasher diagnosis

Steve came to look at our dishwasher which wasn't working properly. He quickly found the problem and fixed it. He also gave some advice for an issue we had with our fridge. They are an honest company and will give you the best advice so you can save money instead of offering to change something that does not have to be.

Thank you for your kind words. Steve loves to help people and to keep appliances running as long as her can. With 31 years experience, Steve is quick and efficient

Maciej
Maciej

Fridge Repair

Steve came to diagnose my fridge. He was patient and did the job correctly. Really pleasant to deal with. Also alerted me that my dishwasher might be on recall and to contact the manufacturer, which I did, and it was. I will start registering my appliances. He's also done house calls to my parents and my brother in the past and i would absolutely use him again for all of my appliance repair work.

Thank you for your kind words. Steve takes great pride in his job. Glad he could alert you to the dishwasher recall. Very sweet that your entire family uses Steve for service! Thanks again

Cascade Appliance Services Limited

Last night our dryer decided to start squealing loudly at us out of the blue.
Called today and within a couple of minutes diagnosed most likely cause. Technician was on site within the hour and fixed in short order. Prompt courteous service. We will definitely be calling for all future appliance issues!

Thank you for the kind review. Glad we could help. Steve is wonderful at his job. He likes to keep the most common parts needed in his van... no way we could have one of everything.... we would need a moving truck following us!
We would love to see you again, thank you

Amazing Service

Linda and Steve are amazing. Very quick and professional and the price was very reasonable. They came and fixed our fridge and washer plus provided some great advice to prolong the life of our appliances. You won't go wrong calling them.

Your baby is adorable!
We were happy help and give helpful hints to keep your appliances running longer. Don't forget the maintenance we suggested in the fall

kusentsk in Toronto, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
kusentsk in Toronto, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Fridge wasn't fixed

We contacted them to repair the refrigerator. They are extremely nice and punctual. However, they visited us three times and we had paid for parts and services but they finally agreed that they are not able to do anything further. We ended up purchasing a new fridge. I think in this case, they should have at least refunded their service charges. The replaced parts were $350, I don't expect a refund on this. I ended up buying a new one 1 week later.

I am sorry if this happened to you. Please call me and we can discuss it. 905-469-0068. We want all our customers to be satisfied

Maurice (Oakville)
Maurice (Oakville)

Damn you refrigerator...

After performing some service on my fridge a few years back, we asked for Steve and Linda to come back out as we were experiencing new problems. Please note that these folks are super responsive, super patient (as they worked through the steps to trouble shoot our new issues) and as always, know their stuff (giving us options as to how to tackle things, what the costs would be, alternatives, how long it would take and everything else in between). Highly, highly recommend if you're having issues with your home appliances.

I am glad Steve was able to fix your fridge and the extra twist to the problem was no model number! Always a challenge to find parts without that important information. Hopefully, the fridge will keep going for a few more years. It was fun meeting you and your family

Debi C.
Debi C.

Fridge repair

Steve was here last year about my fridge, and fixed it right away - he also mentioned that it was on its last legs. The fridge died this Easter weekend, and I called Monday morning for a confirmation that the fridge was indeed dead forever. They came by that day, and confirmed. Got excellent advice on what to look for in the replacement, and some good options on where to shop. Steve and Linda are very helpful and I will definitely be calling them when my other aging appliances begin to die ...

So glad we were able to help both times. Hopefully, your other appliances and several years to go before they need to see us

Jane from Oakville
Jane from Oakville

Stacked Washer/Dryer repair

I called on behalf of my elderly mother for a repair to her machine. I am always a little nervous about arranging repairs for my mother as you hear nightmare stories about the elderly being taken advantage of. Steve and I spoke in the morning and he was able to fit my mother in later in the date. Steve and his wife arrived EARLY! My mother was so happy with their service and said she would recommend them to anyone. They were friendly, explained exactly what was wrong. Steve's wife even gave her some tips at the end! Would highly recommend. Thank you both :)

Hi Jane, it was a pleasure to meet your Mother. She is delightful and full of energy. Steve takes great pride in doing a good job at a fair price. Our parents are around the age of your Mom and we would never want someone to take advantage of them. If you ever need us again in the future, please don't hesitate to call

Eric in Burlington
Eric in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Washing machine repair

Great responsiveness. Communicates by text or phone. Can submit pictures to get an idea of the problem before they show up.
Very fair rates and honest work.
I appreciate the preventative maintenance tips to be sure that everything keeps working smoothly.
TOP NOTCH!

Hi Eric. It was nice working with you. Glad Steve was able to help. Steve likes to give people tips on how to get the best performance out of their appliances... remember to vacuum the fridge coils

More about Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Our technician has over 28 years of experience servicing washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, and fridges.

We have been servicing the Oakville/Burlington/Waterdown area for over 28 years. We offer a year warranty on parts and a 30 day warranty on labour.

We service all major North American brands of household major appliances. We currently service the following brands of appliances: Admiral, Amana, Beaumark, Coldspot, General Electic, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-aire, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Roper, Whirlpool, White-Westinghouse, and more. We are able to find parts for many older appliances, and off market appliances.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Calls are answered everyday.. if we are not available, please leave a message on the answering machine and you will get a call back within 12 hours.

We do not service Toronto, Richmond Hill