Just Deck It

Reviews for Just Deck It

tom in t.o
tom in t.o

porch

Ryan is a great worker. He was on time, clean and less then the competition. I will be hiring him again to do work on my new house. My family can't wait.

Jon
Jon

Backyard Deck

Ryan Graziano and the Just Deck It crew built a deck for the backyard of my new house in summer of '08. The overall craftsmanship and professionalism far exceeded my expectations. The deck was completed on schedule and on budget, even after additional recommendations were made along the way. I would recommend Just Deck It to anyone looking for a new deck...

June and Frank in the Beach
June and Frank in the Beach
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Two level deck

We required a large wrap-around two level deck at the rear of our home. Ryan of justdeckit designed and built a deck that met all our needs and was extremely pleasing to the eye. Pride of workmanship was most evident in the final product, a solid, well built deck.
We highly recommend "justdeckit" to anyone in need of a deck.

MarkD in The Beach
MarkD in The Beach
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Deck, privacy fencing, hot tub pad

Removed an small old deck to add a larger more usable (and private) deck with a hot tub. Ryan designed a deck that met all of my requirements. Very easy to work with. Impressed with how solidly the deck was constructed and the attention to detail. Completely satisfied with the job and I have no problem recommending Just Deck It.

More about Just Deck It

Ryan Graziano has ben directly involved in deck building for over ten years in the (GTA) Greater Toronto Area. He also has clients in Victoria, British Columbia. The primary focus is on the construction of decks including: Substructures, floring, railings, steps, benches, planters, skirting and privacy screning. Other exterior projects ...