Just Deck It

Reviews for Just Deck It

WDabrowski in Scarborough
WDabrowski in Scarborough

Backyard deck

We hired Ryan and his crew to build a huge deck in our back yard, as well as a locking gate. The crew - including Rocco! - was professional, punctual and hard working, and the quality of the build and the finish was really great. Can’t wait to enjoy your new outdoor space.

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

Deck

I am super happy that I had Ryan replace my backyard deck. Ryan and Anton were a delight to work with and I trusted them completely to have access to my home in my absence. Ryan never hesitated to ask for additional clarification in terms of what I wanted and, he made some great suggestions regarding some options to consider. And, on top of all that, they were extremely tidy workers which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend them to others. Will add a picture later.

Sandy d. - Toronto

Lauren.brigitte
Lauren.brigitte

Deck and Fence Build

Ryan and his crew did an amazing job. Throughout the whole project, they were professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Their work was phenomenal and now we have a beautiful backyard oasis. Thanks Ryan for everything!

Mary Goldman in Toronto
Mary Goldman in Toronto

Beautiful Deck, on time and on budget!!!

Ryan and his team built us a beautiful deck. Of the three decking companies I contacted he had the most impressive portfolio of photos of his completed projects. He gave us a very reasonable quote and a good start date. He and his crew showed up on time, completed the project quickly and left no mess. During the project we requested an added on partition which they executed beautifully from a photo I provided. Pretty much the best experience I've had with a contractor.

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Deck Replacement

After purchasing an older home and renovating the second floor, our back deck was in need of a complete makeover, showing the signs of two decades worth of good use. After obtaining several quotes and meeting with different personalities, it has been a pleasure working with Ryan and his cheery band of deck specialists. Ryan and his crew bring an honest demeanor, experience, knowledge, and craftpersonship to the work site, working to build something truly spectacular and working well with the homeowner to creatively handle unseen problems. Just Deck it! is a true mark of uncommon quality.

Lee
Lee

Deck replacement

Just Deck It
647 208 7486
Toronto
M1N 2W2

I booked last year because Just Deck It seemed to have a busy schedule. Being busy means you must be doing something right. Ryan came over and gave me advice on the type and materials for my deck. The wait was worth it as Ryan and his crew replaced my old deck with a new beautiful cedar one. His team was always on time every morning and left the area clean each day after work. They were also very polite and a pleasure to work with. Thanks guys for the awesome deck.

Deck

Our deck was crushed after a huge tree branch fell on it. Found Just Deck It through HomeStars and I'm so glad I called them. Ryan gave us a fair quote and managed to stay within the budget. He is honest and very good with his craft. The deck he and his team built came out looking even better than the one we originally had. Highly recommend! Thanks, Ryan and the Justdeckit team!

ld in Toronto
ld in Toronto

Backyard Deck

Ryan and his crew did an amazing job.
Great ideas about the project and got it done on time without any surprises. Will certainly use them when we need our front porch done and highly recommend them.

Upper Beach Cedar Deck

Ryan and his crew managed to bring our Deck Design into reality. Due to the odd layout of our home we had many challenges to deal with. All of our expectations were understood and met. They were also accommodating with our landscape crew. Good quality craftsmanship and hard working. Thanks again Guys.

John

cbwell in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6S3G5
cbwell in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6S3G5

Deck and Fence in Small Yard

Ryan and his crew were professional, flexible and creative. We have a small back yard and were looking for a well designed and well built deck and fence. There were a number of decisions that needed to be made and the Just Deck It team brought new ideas to the discussion we had not considered which helped create a result that was better than expected. When new information came to light and changes needed to be made, Ryan was very reasonable when negotiating how to include them. The work site was always left neat and tidy. I don't hesitate to recommend Just Deck It.

More about Just Deck It

Ryan Graziano has ben directly involved in deck building for over ten years in the (GTA) Greater Toronto Area. He also has clients in Victoria, British Columbia. The primary focus is on the construction of decks including: Substructures, floring, railings, steps, benches, planters, skirting and privacy screning. Other exterior projects ...