Riteway Moving

Reviews for Riteway Moving

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Honest guys..

We used Riteway Moving (Sam & his crew) for our Calgary to BC move. Crew was on time, caring & efficient. Wrapped all my antique furniture in blankets. So happy to hired this team. Definitely 110% recommended.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Excellent Service

What a company: Excellent Service. Fast, professional, and competitive price. The team showed up 15 minutes before his scheduled time, and performed the entire removal of all our furniture, boxes, lamps... safely and swiftly. They are the best. I will definitely recommend them.

Catherine
Catherine

Calgary to High River

On Monday, October 26th, 2020, Sam and his partner moved my condo contents from Calgary to High River. They were on time, very efficient, professional and respectful. I was so very impressed with their care. I will definitely recommend them, and use them again, should need ever arise.
Job well done.

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

3 bedroom house pack & move

We hired Riteway Moving for our 3 bedroom house pack & move. Both days crew were professional, fast, and very patience. They went above and beyond to make sure boxes went into the proper rooms and large furniture pieces went where we wanted them. No damage. We would highly recommend them.

melissa in Toronto
melissa in Toronto

Highly recommend

Really good experience from this company, call centre and from the movers themselves. Would happily use again.

Thank you for your excellent service. I am very satisfied with your services. Thanks very much. Highly recommend.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

The best moving experience I ever had

The best moving experience I ever had. I recently moved to a two bedroom apartment from Canmore to Calgary SE. My friend had recommended Riteway Movers to me. The crew was prompt, professional and careful. They wrapped furniture with blankets and bagged mattresses and carefully secured everything in truck. They were very careful moving furniture in and out of tight spaces of my apartment. Not one single mark on any wall on both locations! I don't really know what else to say except I've been recommending them to everyone.

Shabnam in Edmonton
Shabnam in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Moving from Calgary to Edmonton

We moved from Calgary to Edmonton recently had a great experience with Riteway Movers. The movers were on time and made sure everything was put into the truck safely. There was no damage done to our property during the filling of the truck or the driving to Edmonton. Very polite and friendly. We would definitely recommend Riteway Movers for anyone looking for a moving company.
I also wanted to add the cost is not correct as we prefer not to give out information on that matter. Thanks!

Rick in Calgary
Rick in Calgary

Worst moving company in the City

They were late to start with, moved at snails pace, damaged furniture and door frames. We talked to them, took pictures and they would not compensate us for anything. We gave them directions to the new house which they ignored and got lost but still charged us for their mistake.

We would not recommend them to anyone!!!

movers

I'd like to extend a thank you for the job well done on my family's move last Saturday. The crew was on time and professional. They were very careful with our furniture and property. I will highly recommend Riteway Movers!

cjdushinski in Calgary
cjdushinski in Calgary

Move from AB to SK

BEWARE! I had major problems with this moving company. It was probably the worst customer service I’ve ever had in my life. I was moving across provinces and was unable to be at the house for the pack up and move as I was starting a new job (Stressful enough as it was). Although I was available by phone if they’d needed direction or advice. I even spoke to the coordinator several times throughout the day. no one mentioned anything about damages. I had no idea until the new buyer did their final walkthrough of the house. The movers severely damaged several things, some of which was so blatantly just a lack of care and attention I couldn’t even understand how they managed to do it. Now I am on the hook with the new buyer to repair and replace everything that was damaged... and of course Riteway is taking 0 responsibility, even though I have photos for evidence. Their attitude has been one of “it’s not our fault. We did nothing wrong. It’s your fault. It’s your problem” On top of that, they left significant amount of my stuff behind in which had to be discarded as I couldn’t retrieve it being in another province (again no one bothered to tell me they were leaving stuff behind. The cleaners discovered it days after the fact). Hundreds of dollars worth of products they’d decided weren’t important enough to pack up. I’d give them a negative rating if it were possible. I would never recommend them. And I’d advise anyone who decided to work with them to do so with extreme caution. And not to sign any documents until you are 1000% sure no damage has been done to your property or your stuff.

More about Riteway Moving

Moving can be a Stressful situation, which is why you need an experienced residential moving company. Hiring a residential moving company like Riteway is the most efficient option, for any kind of residential move.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?