Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

12127 44th Street SE Calgary AB T2Z 4H3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.  >  Furnace cleaning / replacement of some parts
Tracye  in Calgary
Tracye in Calgary

Furnace cleaning / replacement of some parts

Since having Advanpro was out on Thursday - I have noticed that my furnace (which usually PUSHES a lot of heat at 69 degrees) is now hardly pushing any air from my vents once the furnace kicks in. As well - i noticed when they used high pressure air to clean the dust out of the fan unit that something was sprayed into it - im wondering what that was as now when my furnace fan starts blowing - there is a high pitched sound whenever my furnace kicks in. They are coming back today so I definitely need these issues addressed. Once these items are rectified - I will revisit this review.

I had Advanpro out on a friday night as I had squealing noise out of my furnace - ADAM was at my home within an hour and replaced my blower motor. I then had them out to clean the furnace and they replaced the solenoid valve and the flame sensor and will be back on Sat to replace a small other item not in their stock today. Adam fully explained every item that needed repairing before I agreed to it and then explained the whole bill before leaving. I felt they were efficient (they arrived on time this am) and quite friendly. Also - it is really great they work Saturdays as it isnt always convenient to get time away from work. I will likely use them to replace my furnace when it comes time to do that.

Thank you for the great review Tracye! We are pleased to hear that Adam was able to get to you in such a timely manner and that you were happy with the service. Please do keep us in mind when you are ready to replace your furnace.

Previous versions of this review:

Tracye  in Calgary