Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Ricky in Toronto

Sean B was a true professional, he called before showing up, he was on time and very knowledgeable with his trade, he explained the different unit that was available, stated the amount exactly. Thank you Sean B and thanks to Advanpro for the great and friendly service.

Also like to say that Pat and Tim did a wonderful job cleaning my system on Oct 11, 2017, they where fast and efficient. Pat advices that my drum type humidifier was not efficient, and that I should avail of Advanpro promotions on getting a discounted flow thru humidifier, while the promo is only when you have the system clean, Advanpro was very considerate and have extended the promotion. Thank you Advanpro

Gail McLeod  in Calgary

I had sent in a review but don’t think I put the names of my service guys ! They where awesome
Unit 1601
Morgan and Tim
Wonderful boys , turned on my humidifier that I thought was working ! Pleasant ,cheerful , you should be proud to have these boys in your company ! Thanks you Gail

Job Price

Morgan and Mike were hard working fast and knowledgeable, took time to explain .. Were on time and quick , cleaned up and were cautious with the furniture. thank you guys very much....

Job Price

I booked this company the day before Pat and his team showed up @ 8am prompt. He was quick and efficient. He even did my dryer duct @ no extra charge.The price was cheap and I,M more then satisfied with the professionalism, Pat and his team demonstrated.Thanks again. I highly recommend this company.

Princess MJ in Calgary

Sean B was professional & got the parts needed the very next day for install. Very impressed with the company and staff. Will recommend to others for sure. Thanks a bunch.
PS Give Sean B a raise!

Job Price

I had Darrin and Ayden do the furnace and duct cleaning at our home today. They were highly professional, efficient and did an awesome job. They were knowledgeable and thorough with the work and worked great as a team . I highly recommend advanpro and will use their service in the future.

Mal in Calgary

I requested an appointment for furnace and duct cleaning and was serviced in 24 hours. Jeff and Mike did a fine job. I was particularly concerned that the furnace blower blades be thoroughly cleaned, and to do so, Jeff completely removed the furnace motor from its housing and vacuumed all of the blower blades. Good work and much appreciated.

Laurie K in Calgary

I had Phil and Pat come out to clean the air ducts and dryer duct. They were quick, efficient and professional. I'll use them again in the future. I would recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Laurie! We look forward to working for you again.

Paul C in Calgary

We are the new owner for this home and would like to engage the AdvanPro company to service our furnace. We called and booked an appointment. Peter and Tim shown up on time on the chilly Saturday morning. They are friendly, professional and knowledgeable in their field of work. They also give excellent suggestions and advice pertaining to the related subject. They have good communication skill and working as team and independently. Peter had been servicing our home since the previous owner. Excellent and Fantastic job! We highly recommend AdvanPro to everyone and we will be engaging AdvanPro in near future.

Job Price

Pat and his crew were here at the end of September. They were on time and completed a quick, efficient, and thorough cleaning of our ducts and furnace. They worked well together, were organized and thorough. I would definitely recommend Advanpro to my neighbours and friends and recommend Pat and his crew as their technicians.

Job Price

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...