11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Wendy in Okotoks
Wendy in Okotoks
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Duct cleaning

Brad and Pat were the guys that serviced my house.. Were great guys, on time, answered all my questions. Was quick and easy. Would definitely call Advanpro again thanks guys!

Linda H Harvest Hills in Calgary
Linda H Harvest Hills in Calgary

PAT AND CONNOR FABULOSO!!!!!

403 873 7779
12127 44th Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2Z 4H3

I was very impressed with how thoroughly they cleaned the ducts and furnace. They put coverings on the stairs to prevent any dust or dirt from going on the carpet... They also took their shoes off at the door. They were very knowledgeable about the different procedures and questions that we had for them.They moved all the stuff back into place. I would definitely have them again!!!!

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to working for you again.

T/W Beeler from Calgary
T/W Beeler from Calgary

Furnace fan stopped working-blower

We turned on the airconditioner for the summer. We noticed the fan stopped working. We contacted them and they came out when they said they would be here. The tech found the problem quickly and fixed the issue. It was the furnace blower. The tech was great. We have used Advanpro in the past where we purchased airconditioning unit and other furnace related work and have been very happy with them.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate the repeat business and hope to work for you again.

Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary
Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary

Duct cleaning

403 873 7779
12127 44th Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2Z 4H3

Advanpro was recommended to us by the owner of the company who recently installed our new, high efficiency furnace. As we were very happy with his service, we were very pleased to have his recommendation.
The appointment was arranged within 24 hours of contacting the company and the two technicians, Pat and Jeff, showed up right on time. They were fast and efficient, cleaning the ducts (with 20 registers) and changing the furnace filter under their Silver Duct Cleaning plan in about an hour. Cleanup after they left was fairly minimal.
We would definitely use this company again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others.

Thank you for the great review! Please do pass our info on to your friends and family. We really appreciate your business and hope to work for you again.

Raja in Calgary
Raja in Calgary
1 review , ON

Furnace, duct inspection and cleaning

AdvanPro tech PAT, showed up for service right on time. This guy is really friendly and helpful. He keeps really good personality and appearance. Just wanted to let their company know that. I will recommend this company services to all.

Thanks

Thank you for the great review and for the recommendation!

Garry in Calgary
Garry in Calgary

New Humidifiers and Ecobee4 Smart WiFi Thermostats

I had to replace 2 Honeywell TrueSTEAM humidifiers that were very expensive electrical users, high maintenance and recently have become the center of a class action law suit in Calgary.

The entire Honeywell system was removed and replaced with two new aprilaire humidifiers and two ecobee4 smart Thermostats. This system is fantastic and delivers the mail. It's also very easy to use and deigned to save energy. No more steam coils melting the plastic humidifier tanks. No more water leaking all over the floor. No we have just a simple system with fewer moving parts, less energy wasted and less maintenance down the road. Thanks Sean for a terrific job, especially with the way you customized the air flow piping to clean up the equipment and access. Here are two photos showing the Before and After.

Thank you for the great review Garry! Please let us know when you require any of our services again.

Shadi in Calgary
Shadi in Calgary

NIce honest Service

Honest and professional service. Did some duct cleaning, and they were fast.

Jeff and his partner were kind and an expert in the trade. Would definitely recommend the service in the future.

Thank you for the great review and the recommendation Shadi! We hope to work for you again in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Advanpro Came Super Fast

It was -30 and late saturday night. Noticed that the house had started getting cold. Checked the batteries in my thermostat and that wasnt the issue. Cycled my furnace and it didnt kick on. Hmm.
Called one company they told me it would cost $350+ just to get a tech out, called Advanpro and they said Christian could be out within an hour and the call out was under $100. and 99/hr
Said do it. The kids were getting cold and the house was dropping fast in temperature.
He came out and thankfully he had the right parts on his truck. Thank You Advanpro. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs service on their furnace or to clean their ducts. They cleaned my sisters house at christmas and she is extremely happy.

Thank you for the great review!

Hao in Calgary
Hao in Calgary

Absolutely afraid to admit their fault!

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CHOOSE THEM!!! Although it is lengthy but will worth your time and money!

When they came to check my furnace, they identified 4 problems: Fire sensor, igniter, blowing motor, and motherboard. It was, based on my other furnace consultants after this incident, hard to believe that four components broke down over ONE night. At least the blowing motor and igniter were working properly the night before. But I had no other choice but to believe them cuz I need it to be fix under -25C. I could smell gas in the house. They quoted more than $2k to fix but recommended to replace with a new one cuz they thought it's going to cost me more if I keep repairing in the future. My furnace is 20 yrs old. So I chose to have a new one but they could not install it in another 3 days. The new one is $4.2k.

I asked the tech how should I protect my house under -25C in the next three days without heat, very specifically and many times, but he still forgot to tell me: flush the toilet and disconnect the washing machine water intake. His ignorance resulted in: a broken water valve on the washing machine, broken toilet bowl, and soaking wet ceiling due to the broken toilet and water valve above the ceiling. The damage costs more than $6k to fix.

I talked to the owner of the company many times. Both of the tech and the owner defended that it was not their fault. Here are the reasons:

1.They are a furnace company, they can install the furnace right.
2.I did not engage Advanpro Furnace or other companies to protect the house.

It's ok you want to sell me a new furnace. I can accept that their tech make a mistake cuz everyone makes mistake, but I can never accept the attitude of the OWNER towards their mistake. What they are saying is that 1, as long as they install the furnace right, good luck with your house, and 2, even if you consulted us, you have to pay another bill to another company to verify their recommendations.

Totally irresponsible business culture, should not even in this business. Unless this company is your last straw, otherwise choose other companies. But feel free to choose them if you are cleaning your air duct, they may good at it based on other reviews.

Garth in Calgary
Garth in Calgary
1 review Langdon, AB

Furnace duct cleaning

Pat & Jay made my day when they phoned to ask if they could come earlier @ 9:00 instead of the scheduled 11:00. This was better for me as I was wanting to go meet up with family in town. These men were very kind, efficient and careful. They didn't waste any time in coming into the condo and setting up to start cleaning. The corner protectors were put in place before they started their job. Shoes were removed at the door.
Business card and review cards were left along with the invoice.
Paying with Visa card was another plus.
We'll gladly refer these men to do our daughter's home in Calgary.
Annabelle McDonald

Thank you for the great review Garth! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...