Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
Duct Cleaning
Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Duct cleaning

Pat and Brad did a great job. They were polite, fast, and even friendly with my dog, and they voluntarily fixed a couple of things with filters. I recommend them. Thanks guys.

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Thermostat

Was having issues with our furnace not responding property to the thermostat and the thermostat then cutting out and resetting on a regular basis. Called Avanpro based on their reviews. Had a technician come out who looked at the furnace while my girlfriend was home. Technician indicated that the issue was the thermostat and then replaced our existing one with a cheep model (Honeywell ProSeries) and Charged $145 for the new thermostat & install (67.50 on amazon.ca) plus $99.95 for labour plus their call out charge of $69.95. Which strikes me as either a double billing for labour or a gross markup on the cost of the unit.

3 days later we are still having problems with the furnace not responding to the thermostat. So problem was obviously not fixed and have been informed that the product was billed correctly.

Conclusion, not only does this company use deceptive billing, they also do not have the skill set to fix this issue, nor do they stand behind their work.

I would highly recommend you look elsewhere for assistance.

Awesome job Duct cleaning

Pat and brad did a awesome job ,they explain all the work did. For the price i paid its all worth it.I recommend them they had an awesome job. They work fast and accurate.

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

fiona from Calgary
fiona from Calgary

Outstanding customer service

Our tumble drier was overheating. Went through one heating element ($285 aarrgghh) We called Advanpro and asked for help. It was 5.30pm and they booked an appointment for the next day.
Arrived to find their ladder was too short for out three story duplex. Returned same afternoon with an extra tall ladder.
-Found a birds nest and lots off other debris completely blocking the tumble drier ducting. Blasted the birds nest out and all the other debris with compressed air. Awesome to see!
Pat and Brad really were fantastic. Amazing customer service.
Thank you.

Thank you for the great review Fiona! We hope to work for you again in the future.

Anne from Calgary
Anne from Calgary

furnace and duct cleaning

Unlike some duct cleaning companies, Advanpro sends well trained people who have worked for the company for some years. Pat and Greg were courteous and prompt and answered all my questions. From the website I anticipated the cost of this service (we have 2 furnaces and 28 vents) and there were no surprises or extra costs. It appears that they did a thorough job as we can no longer smell dust when the furnace kicks in. We found we had to sweep up some sawdust from the basement floor, likely what was blown out of the ducts. We will certainly use this company again when needed.

Thank you for the great review Anne. We look forward to working for you again.

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Furnace Repair

I was informed that the furnace was having issues at one of my rental properties. I called around for quotes and found that Advanpro was one of the more reasonably priced. They sent out Christian and he figured out the problem right away and fixed it. Thanks for the wonderful service! Will definitely use these guys again.

Thank you for the great review Sandy! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Furnace

Just had Brad and Pat clean my furnace.
They were fast friendly and efficient.
Definitely recommend them to others needing a furnace cleaned.
Also they were very relaxed around my dog.
Job well done.

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Pat and Brad did an awesome job. They were very professional, friendly, punctual and thorough. I was extremely impressed by Advanpro when they sent someone to my house a couple of years ago on an emergency basis (all the other companies said they were very busy). Our furnace stopped working on the coldest night of the year. We were chilled to the bone and Advanpro came to our rescue the next day, fixing the problem in a couple of minutes. Their receptionist is also a star! Would definitely recommend the company and Pat and Brad without any hesitation whatsoever. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the repeat business and hope to work for you again in the future.

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Furnace, duct cleaning

Brad and Pat were the gentlemen who serviced my house. They were great guys, on time, very friendly, answered all my questions. Helped me with an extra issue with no problem or concerns. Were quick and easy. Would definitely call Advanpro again thanks guys!

Thank you for the great review Mike! We look forward to working for you again.

Wendy in Okotoks
Wendy in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Duct cleaning

Brad and Pat were the guys that serviced my house.. Were great guys, on time, answered all my questions. Was quick and easy. Would definitely call Advanpro again thanks guys!

Thank you for the great review Wendy!

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...