Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

12127 44th Street SE Calgary AB T2Z 4H3
Duct Cleaning
Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Best of 2016 winner 3 timesBest of 2016winner 3 times

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

water humidifier check up due to leak

my 11mos. old humidifier started leaking water from every joint/orifice . Patrick came out[on time] and got right to work checking it out. Not a big problem and it seems to be corrected. Also did a quick check on my new furnace.

Judy d.

Thank you for the great review Judy! Please keep us in mind for any other future HVAC needs.

Pgray in Calgary
Pgray in Calgary
2 reviews Canmore, AB

Very professional service!!

I would highly recommend this company. I had Mike and Conner clean the ducts and inspect the furnace. They were extremely professional to work with. The heat exchanger had a big crack in it which meant the furnace needed replacing. Our furnace is very old and I have tried with two other companies in the past to replace the furnace. The rates were crazy with the other companies. Our home has been renovated and the other companies told me that the duct work was extremely tough. Advanpro gave me a very reasonable quote and set up an appointment for the first day I was available. Patrick did the installation in one day and did an amazing job. The furnace was replaced with absolutely no issues. He cleaned up everything and I had a new furnace at a very reasonable price. I have arranged for them to also install AC. I totally recommend this company! Thank you

Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the install. We look forward to working with you again.

Duct cleaning

Pat and Brad did a great job. They were polite, fast, and even friendly with my dog, and they voluntarily fixed a couple of things with filters. I recommend them. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Thermostat

Was having issues with our furnace not responding property to the thermostat and the thermostat then cutting out and resetting on a regular basis. Called Avanpro based on their reviews. Had a technician come out who looked at the furnace while my girlfriend was home. Technician indicated that the issue was the thermostat and then replaced our existing one with a cheep model (Honeywell ProSeries) and Charged $145 for the new thermostat & install (67.50 on amazon.ca) plus $99.95 for labour plus their call out charge of $69.95. Which strikes me as either a double billing for labour or a gross markup on the cost of the unit.

3 days later we are still having problems with the furnace not responding to the thermostat. So problem was obviously not fixed and have been informed that the product was billed correctly.

Conclusion, not only does this company use deceptive billing, they also do not have the skill set to fix this issue, nor do they stand behind their work.

I would highly recommend you look elsewhere for assistance.

Hi Jeff, We were very surprised and disappointed to see this review. When you originally called in to our office with this complaint we immediately offered to send a technician back to your home and this offer was declined. Also, previous to this review being posted we did review your bill and had deemed that the technician had made an error in his billing. We sent you a refund cheque for the amount in error which we have confirmed has been deposited into your account. After seeing this review we once again offered to send a technician back but once again this offer was refused.

We guarantee our work and If there is an issue with any work we complete, we will gladly take care of it at no cost to you.

Awesome job Duct cleaning

Pat and brad did a awesome job ,they explain all the work did. For the price i paid its all worth it.I recommend them they had an awesome job. They work fast and accurate.

fiona from Calgary
fiona from Calgary

Outstanding customer service

Our tumble drier was overheating. Went through one heating element ($285 aarrgghh) We called Advanpro and asked for help. It was 5.30pm and they booked an appointment for the next day.
Arrived to find their ladder was too short for out three story duplex. Returned same afternoon with an extra tall ladder.
-Found a birds nest and lots off other debris completely blocking the tumble drier ducting. Blasted the birds nest out and all the other debris with compressed air. Awesome to see!
Pat and Brad really were fantastic. Amazing customer service.
Thank you.

Thank you for the great review Fiona! We hope to work for you again in the future.

Anne from Calgary
Anne from Calgary

furnace and duct cleaning

Unlike some duct cleaning companies, Advanpro sends well trained people who have worked for the company for some years. Pat and Greg were courteous and prompt and answered all my questions. From the website I anticipated the cost of this service (we have 2 furnaces and 28 vents) and there were no surprises or extra costs. It appears that they did a thorough job as we can no longer smell dust when the furnace kicks in. We found we had to sweep up some sawdust from the basement floor, likely what was blown out of the ducts. We will certainly use this company again when needed.

Thank you for the great review Anne. We look forward to working for you again.

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Furnace Repair

I was informed that the furnace was having issues at one of my rental properties. I called around for quotes and found that Advanpro was one of the more reasonably priced. They sent out Christian and he figured out the problem right away and fixed it. Thanks for the wonderful service! Will definitely use these guys again.

Thank you for the great review Sandy! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Furnace

Just had Brad and Pat clean my furnace.
They were fast friendly and efficient.
Definitely recommend them to others needing a furnace cleaned.
Also they were very relaxed around my dog.
Job well done.

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Pat and Brad did an awesome job. They were very professional, friendly, punctual and thorough. I was extremely impressed by Advanpro when they sent someone to my house a couple of years ago on an emergency basis (all the other companies said they were very busy). Our furnace stopped working on the coldest night of the year. We were chilled to the bone and Advanpro came to our rescue the next day, fixing the problem in a couple of minutes. Their receptionist is also a star! Would definitely recommend the company and Pat and Brad without any hesitation whatsoever. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the repeat business and hope to work for you again in the future.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...