Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Crystal Pentecost in Calgary

They are courteous and very professional, they took the time to explain the process through to completion. Much better than our previous duct cleaning company. I will highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review!

Ally in Calgary

I am so happy about this company and in particular the hard work Peter and Kevin did to locate my dryer vent. They scaled up into my roof, and eventually the vent was found under the deck. They removed the lattice and crawled under in the dirt and darkness. They were determined to make sure i felt safe knowing the dryer vent was cleared, for my kids, pets, and neighbours. What a great job! Thanks guys!

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Ally! We're happy to hear that Peter and Kevin were able to get your dryer vent cleaned out for you.

Michael in Toronto

AdvanPro technicians were very courteous and helpful. They were on time, worked very efficiently and did not waste any time at doing a fantastic job. They also provide some very helpful tips on furnace maintenance and safety. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Michael! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

EV Retreat

I had just moved into a new home (house was approx. 15 years old) and the original furnace wasn't working properly (it was November, of course!). Advanpro made the service call very quickly, and identified the issue immediately. It was a far less expensive fix than I had thought it would be -- there was no unnecessary suggestions to do work that wasn't required. I really appreciate that kind of service, as it is honesty and excellent work that will result in me using Advanpro again and again. And because of their excellent service I have recommended Advanpro to other people I know for their furnace servicing and repairs. A great company!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review and for passing our name on! Please do keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Brenda in

Jason and Peter were very professional, and got the job done in alotted time. They were friendly and we even had a few laughs. Top rate guys! I would reccommend this company any time to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Brenda! We hope to work for you again in the future.

After a basement renovation (including drywall), I knew that a furnace clean up was in order. Peter and Matt came out from Advanpro and took care of everything. Including the duct cleanings, a/c bypass and furnace tune up it was pricey, but worth it. Very happy with the service and technicians. Advanpro has been great for me in the past and I see no reason to change after this service.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your continued business.

Shawn in Calgary

In 2016 we contacted advanpro to fix an AC unit that wasn't kicking in. They came quickly and repaired the issue. 2017 rolls around and the the unit won't kick on again. Once again, quick service call and they repaired the issue free of charge, as it was the same issue. Fantastic customer service.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! I'm glad we were able to get to you quickly and that you have a/c in time for this hot weather.

Technicians called to ask if they could come early and when they showed up they were professional and polite. They answered all my questions and were very helpful. I had a great experience and would recommend Advanpro to others

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the recommendation and we hope to work for you again in the future.

Laura in

I called Advanpro to help with putting covers on our dryer vent, and bathroom vents, on the exterior of the house. A bird had decided to nest in our dryer vent, so I googled companies in Calgary, and Advanpro came up as highly rated. Booking was easy and convenient, and Jessica was fantastic setting up my appointment over the online chat feature on the website. When Kevin and Pat got to the house they were knowledgeable, and courteous. They knew what needed to be done right away, and were able to clean and seal our exterior vents without issue. Kevin also offered to take a look at my furnace, and let me know that it has not been cleaned since 2003 - we had just moved into the house, and I hadn't even thought to check this out! Needless to say, I will definitely be calling into the office to set up another appointment, given the fantastic service I received this time around.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We would be happy to perform your furnace and duct cleaning and look forward to hearing from you.

Brij in

We had earlier used Advance service for Furnace tuning in 2015 and last week was for Air conditioner tuning and Dryer flexible duct installation. The work was completed on time and in professional way.
I will recommend this company to my family and friends

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate that you are passing on the word. Nothing better than a past customer recommendation.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...