I needed a pre-purchase inspection of a foreclosure property. The inspection was key for me since the home is sold with no warranty or guarantee. Doug found ad recorded many issues and the most serious issues enabled me to receive a reduction in the price of over $20,000.
I’ll have Doug back soon to do the eco-energy assessment where I should be eligible for the maximum $20,000 after all the renovation tax credits.
Doug was the best inspection choice I could have made.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- The service was perfect he had all the right equipment and gave a CD back-up of the report with all the images.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Get the right inspector, watching some of the items other inspectors missed on TV helped to see that he did the job right the first time.