Global Property Inspections

Ceasar in Trent Hills
Ceasar in Trent Hills
1 review Ennismore, ON

Home Inspection

I needed a pre-purchase inspection of a foreclosure property. The inspection was key for me since the home is sold with no warranty or guarantee. Doug found ad recorded many issues and the most serious issues enabled me to receive a reduction in the price of over $20,000.

I’ll have Doug back soon to do the eco-energy assessment where I should be eligible for the maximum $20,000 after all the renovation tax credits.

Doug was the best inspection choice I could have made.

More about Global Property Inspections

After 5 ½ years inspecting hundreds of properties in Peterborough, the Kawarthas and Northumberland County, we have decided to move back to Ottawa to be closer to the grandkids and other family and friends. If you need an inspection in the Ottawa area, we hope you will call us at ...