Elite Water And Air

Bala
Bala
0 reviews Guelph, ON

PLEASE STAY AWAY

Extremely unprofessional. These guys will try to loot the money from you as much as possible even if they don’t do any service. If you get them on the call they will send the invoice. They will say it is free for water testing but don’t believe it is a trap. Worst behaviour from Joe I ever met any one in my lifetime so far.
I really stressed after the call with these guys and I just threw the money to them just to stay away from these guys.
Please please stay away. I don’t for any one get into the trap.

Jennifer W
Jennifer W
3 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

filtration unit

We dealt with Joe who treated us extremely well, answered all of our questions and had the best prices hands down. We will recommend Joe at Elite Water and Air to our friends and family.

bettyboop
bettyboop

Reverse Osmosis

I got a great deal on a point of use reverse osmosis. It's under my kitchen sink. I got it installed as well for $300.00 Also they have amazing customer service.

I'm glad the unit is what you wanted. now you have buy the filters from us for the rest of the life of the unit.. thats how we keep our customers!

enjoy

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Kenilworth?