Elite Water And Air

Jennifer W
Jennifer W
3 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

filtration unit

We dealt with Joe who treated us extremely well, answered all of our questions and had the best prices hands down. We will recommend Joe at Elite Water and Air to our friends and family.

bettyboop
bettyboop

Reverse Osmosis

I got a great deal on a point of use reverse osmosis. It's under my kitchen sink. I got it installed as well for $300.00 Also they have amazing customer service.

I'm glad the unit is what you wanted. now you have buy the filters from us for the rest of the life of the unit.. thats how we keep our customers!

enjoy

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Kenilworth?