Modern PURAIR

Reviews for Modern PURAIR

HC  North Vancouver
HC North Vancouver
21 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Wish all home services were this easy

Much thanks to Sean and Levon for their professional approach to cleaning the furnace, bathroom fan, and dryer ducts in my home. They worked tirelessly for three hours on a warm day. Sean answered any questions I had and explained everything he was doing along the way. He generously unpacked some hoses after packing up to go when I asked him to do one more small thing. Sean was extremely approachable, provided amazing customer service, and clearly wanted me to be happy with the results of the cleaning, which I was. Both men were a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend Modern Purair.

Glad the PURAIR team came to the rescue! Thank you so much for the review.

Mike in Vancouver
Mike in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Exceeded Expectations

I was very pleased to have hired ModernPurair to clean my furnace and ducts. The company exceeded all my expectations. My service technician Tim Wallis was excellent right from the get go. He notified my as scheduled and as a bonus he arrived 30 mins early to start the work. Tim was professional and courteous. While conducting his work, he took the time to explain to me what was going on and what was happening each step of the way. He was very efficient and timely at completing the job. As a bonus, he even discovered one of my duct work had come apart in an area and fixed it. He also tested the efficiency of my dry vent with out charge. Clean up was fast and little to no mess was left. I would highly recommend ModernPurair and technician Tim to have your home furnace and ducts serviced. You won't be disappointed.

Mike so glad we exceeded! Thank you for taking the time to write the great review it will help other home owners make an educated decision. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

liz in Toronto
liz in Toronto
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

duct cleaning

give this company a 10/10 review. Tim and Charn were absolutely a pleasure to work with. They arrived ahead of time (after calling to confirm this was ok) , completed the work in a timely manner, were meticulous in their clean-up and answered all my questions. They were especially attentive to making sure our cats did not get outside during their work. We were having a problem with adequate heat in the basement, but after they were finished, the heat was working well down there. After seeing what they removed from the ducts, it was nice to see the change. We had previously had our furnace and ducts serviced by another company who turned up with a shop vac and charged $10 a vent for cleaning. What a difference! Will absolutely use this company again. Thanks Charn and Tim!!

Liz so glad we could help! We look forward to seeing you again in a few years.

Da Silva in New West
Da Silva in New West
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Old House Duct Cleaning

We moved into an old house had our ducts cleaned after a renovation. The Purair team was on time, professional and knowledgeable. We even received a small discount for our tiny home. We would definitely call them again for our next cleaning!

Da Silva,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Great to hear our level of service was top notch!

Sabella from Coquitlam
Sabella from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Duct cleaning

This is the 2nd time I had air ducts cleaned with Modern Purair. Tim came on time and appeared polite & professional. He was efficient, detailed and informed me every step he was going to do. Same high quality work as last time!

Sabella,

Great to hear we consistently meat and exceed expectations! Thank you so much for choosing us once again.

Eddie Young from Burnaby
Eddie Young from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Really happy to have my ducts cleaned!

Tim from Modern Purair came to my home today and did an amazing job. Super friendly and knowledgeable and did things he didn't have to like retape a duct where he noticed the old tape was getting old. He got a ton of crap out of my system and showed me afterwards everything that came out. The satisfaction and peace of mind that gives is priceless.

If I could suggest one thing to really put Modern Purair over the top would be to include a light vacuuming of the home as the last step with a portable handheld Dyson. Removing vents and the blowing of compressed air causes some stuff to land on the floor. I asked Tim to vacuum a few areas and he gladly did... but I didn't want to ask too much of him to go over all the vent areas so I did that myself afterwards.

This is a minor comment and overall really happy in the big picture.

Thanks Eddie great feedback for our team. We love he feedback and will see what we can do to maintain that level of service.

jameskerrfulton
jameskerrfulton
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Removal of odour from forced-air heating system

As described earlier in detail - cleaning of forced air ductwork system after strong odour occurred in the home and didn't abate after a number of days high velocity/mass flow crated by large mobile blower and snaitized then added

Hi James thank you for the review. Enjoy the clean air this summer.

Mary in Surrey
Mary in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Duct Cleaning - Excellent Service!

Tim and Stuart came and completed duct cleaning for our whole house (April 12, 2018). They were fantastic from the beginning to the end. They were extremely kind, courteous, and informative regarding the whole process - no surprises whatsoever and they left the place clean and tidy. We paid exactly what they quoted before the process even started. Honest guys all around, I would recommend them to anybody!

- Mary

Mary thank you for the great review. Glad we could show you the PURAIR way.

Alfie in Vancouver
Alfie in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Vent Cleaning

Ryan arrived on time, was very professional and did an outstanding job! We can definitely feel the difference in air quality and the lack of dust after the cleaning. Thanks Ryan!

Alfie thank you for choosing Modern PURAIR. We will see you again in a couple years! Enjoy the summer

Diana P.
Diana P.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Duct Cleaning

Tim did an excellent job cleaning duct work that had not been done in many years. He was prompt-arriving even before I did, he communicated exactly what he was going to do, as well as during the process. He was very thorough and left the job site tidy and access points to the duct work taped well. Tim was so personable and made the entire process a pleasure. We are so pleased with the result and think we already have a neighbour interested in your service. Thanks so much!! Diana P.

Good morning Diane thank you for review. Glad Our team could help and we look forward to seeing you in a few years.

More about Modern PURAIR

At Modern PURAIR® we have developed an exclusive PURCURx® Contact Cleaning Scrub System that actually scrubs all 4 sides of your duct system eliminating dirt, dust and debris built up in your home or businesses air duct system. By using this trademarked, innovative cutting edge method, we are able to successfully remove the maximum amount of dust and dirt deposits and by doing so we will warrant our work with a full 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

We are Canadas only nationally branded Indoor Air Quality experts and are the largest providers in the nation. Because of our commitment to being the industries best we have developed several trademarked and patent pending services that separate us from the competition. As a result, we have won several industry recognized awards for our Go Greentechnology and superior cleaning ability.

At Modern PURAIR® we take pride that all of our technicians are fully licensed, insured, and bonded for your absolute peace of mind.

Other services we provide are Dryer vent cleaning, Heat pump cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Testing, and Filter Maintenance.