Modern PURAIR

Cindy L.  in Coquitlam
Cindy L. in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

High Expectations and they delivered

We've heard great things about Modern PurAir from HVAC techs to neighbours so we had high expectations. Our tech David was amazing. He went through what we should be expecting from the job itself, noise level, equipment around the house etc. Everything took longer then expected. (We had 2 dryer vents, 20+ ceiling vents, and our furnace was in the attic with a very small landing pad). He didn't complain once and was very pleasant and patient with the kids running around. Very attentive and cleaned up after he was done. Definitely left the place cleaner then when he came in. A couple weeks later he sent a personalized post card to follow up as a thank you. Not one of those generic fill in the blank ones but little details about his visit here with us. We would definitely use them again in the future. We highly recommend David as your tech.

P&A Slawter in Surrey
P&A Slawter in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Laundry Vent Cleaning

Our tech Tim was on time. He was very personable and very knowledgable. Explained all steps he was doing and made the whole visit very comfortable. Great job in cleaning our dryer vents. Excellent!!!

Pat S.

Glad we could help! Enjoy more efficiency and less chance of fire! See you again soon.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace vent cleaning

My furnace vents had been cleaned every few years but Purair is the only company that ever removed my air intake covers. I couldn't believe the dirt in there, even construction debris from when the house was built 30 years ago.
The 2 service men wore shoe covers and were very diligent in their search for every heat vent in the house. They asked me lots of questions all through the morning they spent here.
I particularly liked the special vacuum that they could use inside the house instead of one of those big trucks with the bags that inflate with the big hose which other companies have had to drag through the house.

Thanks for the great review!

G&S from Port Moody
G&S from Port Moody
6 reviews Port Moody, BC

Furnace and dryer ducts cleaned & deordorized

Excellent customer services from booking to servicing.
Sean was in our home, on time, provided good explanations with work being done and was very conscientious as he did his work.
Once I saw the filter bag he used for our cleaning, I knew this needed to become a regular part of our house maintenance.
I've diarized my furnace vent cleanings for every 2 years and dryer vent annually.

We love showing the PURAIR way! Glad you had a great experience. See you again in a few years.

MaryP in Vancouver
MaryP in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Duct cleaning

Sean & his coworker showed up exactly when they said they would and were professional, courteous and explained everything in detail.
They were very careful not to let my (scaredy cat) cat out of her room and when they were ready to do that room they waited patiently while I relocated her to another room!
They did a great job, we are very pleased with the results...no more stinky, dusty air vents!!! Thx PURAIR!!

Great to hear it all went well. Thank you for the kind words.

Bosley
Bosley
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Excellent Company

I was extremely satisfied with the service that was provided by Tim. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He explained what was being done ✅in a way that was easy to understand. He also explained the additional service options available to me. He left my house very tidy. It very important he arrived in the scheduled time window. I highly recommend this company.

Great to hear your experience was fantastic. Thank you for the review.

Ed and Wendy in Langley
Ed and Wendy in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Would highly recommend

Had our furnace and ducts cleaned. We were very happy with the service. The 2 guys - David and Michael - were friendly, courteous and very professional and did a great job. Went above and beyond our expectations. Would definitely hire this company again.

Hi guys thanks so much for the review. Glad we could help.

Marcus Juca in New Westminster
Marcus Juca in New Westminster
1 review Vancouver, BC

Air duct Cleaning

I contact ModernPurair based on the reviews that I read here and I was not disappointed.
Tim was very friendly and communicative, he took care of the job in an efficient and professional matter.
I highly recommend this crew!
Keep up the good job.

Thank you so much for writing the review. Glad you chose us.

Anderson K.
Anderson K.

Duct & furnace cleaning

Very professional over the phone and helpful with questions that I had. Work was carried out efficiently and attention to detail was excellent to ensure the cleaning of the ducts and furnace was done correctly, process took around 4hours to complete. At the end I was shown the dust / dirt that came out of the ducts and furnace so I knew they had been cleaned well.
We had a total of 28 vents (total inc cold air returns) in our house and 1 HE furnace. I will definately use Modern Purair again for our duct cleaning needs in the future.

Thank you so much for the taking the time to choose a NADCA certified company. Glad we could help after all the smoke came through with the wildfires. Enjoy the fall and winter.

Gerald in Toronto
Gerald in Toronto

Great Service!

David was friendly, punctual and always willing to answer any question I had. He was very knowledgeable and brought in a large and powerful vacuum system which did the job excellently! Would definitely recommend to others.

Gerald. Thank you for choosing Modern PURAIR

More about Modern PURAIR

At Modern PURAIR® we have developed an exclusive PURCURx® Contact Cleaning Scrub System that actually scrubs all 4 sides of your duct system eliminating dirt, dust and debris built up in your home or businesses air duct system. By using this trademarked, innovative cutting edge method, we are able to successfully remove the maximum amount of dust and dirt deposits and by doing so we will warrant our work with a full 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

We are Canadas only nationally branded Indoor Air Quality experts and are the largest providers in the nation. Because of our commitment to being the industries best we have developed several trademarked and patent pending services that separate us from the competition. As a result, we have won several industry recognized awards for our Go Greentechnology and superior cleaning ability.

At Modern PURAIR® we take pride that all of our technicians are fully licensed, insured, and bonded for your absolute peace of mind.

Other services we provide are Dryer vent cleaning, Heat pump cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Testing, and Filter Maintenance.