Modern Purair

nanoflash99 in Coquitlam
nanoflash99 in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

duct cleaning

they cleaned up so well and they were totally cool and they didn't hide anything and they even put on some disinfectant so i definitely recommend this company and i'd say that this is the best service i'd ever had in 9 years (i'm 10 but i don't really remember things when i'm 1) so yeah the service is awesome keep it up!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you in a few years.

Mike
Mike
1 review New Westminster, BC

Duct cleaning

Bailey was very friendly and thorough and did a great job at my dad's house. Would definitely hire them again.

Thanks for the kind words Mike. Glad we could help out at your dads house.

DF from Vancouver
DF from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

I've used PurAir for Furnace & duct cleaning after my last renovation and went with them again after revisiting their Google & HomeStars reviews. It was easy to book online, confirmation via email and I was reminded of my appointment a couple days before via telephone & email.
Alex was prompt, friendly and explained/reviewed everything I needed to know. The cost of service is reasonable and the customer service is excellent. Recommended.

Thank you so much for the feedback. Glad we could help again and we look forward to assisting you in a couple years.

Sam
Sam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Duct, furnace and dryer vent cleaning

Excellent job. Keith was prompt and informative and answered questions readily. Great service and job was done in the time quoted.

Sam thank you so much for the review. Glad we could help and show you the PURAIR way.

PMHOME
PMHOME
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Duct cleaning

I don't enjoy contractors coming to my home because I'm a serious germaphobe. I shared my concerns with Dave from Modern Purair as soon as he arrived. Dave was extremely kind and professional and immediately set about trying to allay my fears by explaining how the duct cleaning would work and by giving the hose an extra clean. Dave was extremely knowledgeable and patient as I had a lot of questions! He did an excellent job and I know I can trust that the duct cleaning was thorough. I had to call Dave a couple of times with extra questions after he left and he was still very accommodating and polite. Thank you, Dave.

Glad to hear we exceeded expectations. So glad our team could help in a way that worked for you, and making you comfortable along the way. See you again in a few years.

Taylor in Delta
Taylor in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Home Air Duct & Dryer Duct Cleaning

WOW we were absolutely blown away by the service provided by Modern Purair. Dave and Adrian were incredibly professional and efficient. Our house is chaotic as we have 2 golden retrievers and I take calls from my home office and they were extremely accommodating and effective. I would highly recommend this team, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Modern Purair!

Great to hear you experienced the PURAIR way. Thank you so much for writing this review.

Prinasti Y.
Prinasti Y.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Air ducts cleaning, dryer vents cleaning, bathroom exhaust vents cleaning, furnace cleaning and sanitize HVAC system

This is the third times that we had been using the Modern Purair company to do all these services (furnace, air ducts, bathroom exhaust vents, dryer vents and sanitize HVAC system).
The technicians (kudos to Bailey for today services) they are very knowledgeable and also they did very excellent job.
We will always be using their services to clean our furnace and vents. And we will totally tell our family and friends to contact Modern Purair if they ever needed to have their furnaces, air ducts or vents cleaning ️️️️️

Thanks for the review and for using again. We look forward to seeing you again the next time!

Angus
Angus
5 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Duct Cleaning

Keith showed up on time and was polite and thorough with his explanations. He had additional services and products to offer such as anti-mould/bacterial disinfectant spray and an electronic filter system. He was not pushy and left it entirely up to me to decide. The hole that he cut into the furnace duct was cut nicely and sealed properly afterwards.

The duct cleaning was under $400 dollars but with more than 15 vents and the disinfectant spray my total was $538. I would use them again in the future.

So glad you had a great experience and thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will see you again in a few years.

Harman in Vancouver
Harman in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Duct cleaning modern purair

Wow! Very impressed with the customer service. David cleaned our ducts and also sanitized which removed bacteria build up. David was very honest and did not upsell on anything we did not need. He cleaned up after and left the place spotless. Made sure all my awnsers were awnsered and did a very good job. He showed me of how much dust was in the duct after he finished. I would recommend modern purair to anyone who is looking to get their duct cleaned.

Harman. Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review. We love showing home owners the PURAIR way!

JAMIE in Toronto
JAMIE in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Heating, Fresh air & Dyer Ducting

First off, thank you Tim for the amazing service. (November 5 2018). Sorry it took so long for this review. From start to finish, this company handled everything from an accurate estimate to friendly professional on time employees. I had to have my mother at the house while the service was being done and Tim was nice enough to follow up with myself and walk me through everything he had done. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for the job to be done correct. Thank you again Jamie

Thanks for the great review Jamie. Glad we could help.

More about Modern Purair

At Modern PURAIR® we have developed an exclusive PURCURx® Contact Cleaning Scrub System that actually scrubs all 4 sides of your duct system eliminating dirt, dust and debris built up in your home or businesses air duct system. By using this trademarked, innovative cutting edge method, we are able to successfully remove the maximum amount of dust and dirt deposits and by doing so we will warrant our work with a full 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

We are Canadas only nationally branded Indoor Air Quality experts and are the largest providers in the nation. Because of our commitment to being the industries best we have developed several trademarked and patent pending services that separate us from the competition. As a result, we have won several industry recognized awards for our Go Green technology and superior cleaning ability.

At Modern PURAIR® we take pride that all of our technicians are fully licensed, insured, and bonded for your absolute peace of mind.

Other services we provide are Dryer vent cleaning, Heat pump cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Testing, and Filter Maintenance.

We Service West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Tsawwassen, Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Mission, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Whistler