Modern Purair

Harman in Vancouver
Harman in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Duct cleaning modern purair

Wow! Very impressed with the customer service. David cleaned our ducts and also sanitized which removed bacteria build up. David was very honest and did not upsell on anything we did not need. He cleaned up after and left the place spotless. Made sure all my awnsers were awnsered and did a very good job. He showed me of how much dust was in the duct after he finished. I would recommend modern purair to anyone who is looking to get their duct cleaned.

Harman. Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review. We love showing home owners the PURAIR way!

JAMIE in Toronto
JAMIE in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Heating, Fresh air & Dyer Ducting

First off, thank you Tim for the amazing service. (November 5 2018). Sorry it took so long for this review. From start to finish, this company handled everything from an accurate estimate to friendly professional on time employees. I had to have my mother at the house while the service was being done and Tim was nice enough to follow up with myself and walk me through everything he had done. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for the job to be done correct. Thank you again Jamie

Thanks for the great review Jamie. Glad we could help.

Norman F.
Norman F.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Duct Cleaning

We have had very negative experience of previous Duct Cleaning Contractors who did more damage to house and furnishings and thus we were concerned about our choice on any contractor, never mind Modern Purair whom we selected because of their HomeStars ratings - which proved correct.

Modern Purair were EXTREMEMLY patient with us when we voiced our concerns about past duct cleaning contractors and their proposed method of cutting holes in our existing ducting, something that the previous contractors in shiny vans did not do.

Modern Purair sent experienced technician Sean and Tim who phoned prior to arrival and did a most excellent job of removing the dust form our ducts that the many previous contractors had not. They were extremely careful, did a great job and left our house clean with not even a scratch.

This house now feels so much fresher and we will be using Modern Purair again in 2 years time.

Totally satisfied customer.

Norman glad to hear you had a great PURAIR experience......Sorry the past companies failed you.
Thank you for the review and we will see you again in a couple years.

Tony in Vancouver

999 Canada Place
Vancouver
BC
V6C 3T4

We recently used Modern PURAIR to clean our ducts. I would highly recommend this company for this service. We booked the appointment via telephone with Shae who explained what would be done and how much it would cost. She was very courteous and was able to book us in very quickly. Our Technician (Tim) arrived on time as promised and explained the whole process before he started. I asked numerous questions and he patiently answered all my questions. All our ducts were cleaned within about 3 hours. Tim was awesome. He worked quickly and efficiently and totally cleaned up when he was done. He even showed me what he pulled out of our ductwork. Can’t believe how dirty they were. I would highly recommend him and Modern PURAIR.

Tim was awesome and I would

Hi Tony glad we could help. Thank you for the great review and enjoy the winter season.

Thank you again for choosing Modern PURAIR

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Duct Cleaning

Dave came on time and called 20 minutes before the visit.

Acted very professionally from connecting vacuum, pressure blowing and scrubbing. Answered all my questions about the heating system and showed my what was vacuumed out of the ducts.

Thank you so much for writing the review.

karen in Vancouver
karen in Vancouver
1 review Langley, BC

duct and cross base clean

We just had our air ducts cleaned by Modern Purair company.They did an excellent job. Our technician was Dave and he was very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend modern purair company when you need to improve indoor air quality!

Karen. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Glad we could help with you indoor air quality needs.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct cleaning

The work done by modern pure air was fantastic. They were clean and did the work professionally and explained what they were doing. Open to answering any questions I had.

Thank you for choosing Modern PURAIR see you in a few years.

Cindy L.  in Coquitlam
Cindy L. in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

High Expectations and they delivered

We've heard great things about Modern PurAir from HVAC techs to neighbours so we had high expectations. Our tech David was amazing. He went through what we should be expecting from the job itself, noise level, equipment around the house etc. Everything took longer then expected. (We had 2 dryer vents, 20+ ceiling vents, and our furnace was in the attic with a very small landing pad). He didn't complain once and was very pleasant and patient with the kids running around. Very attentive and cleaned up after he was done. Definitely left the place cleaner then when he came in. A couple weeks later he sent a personalized post card to follow up as a thank you. Not one of those generic fill in the blank ones but little details about his visit here with us. We would definitely use them again in the future. We highly recommend David as your tech.

Cindy. So glad we exceeded the expectations. So glad we could help.

P&A Slawter in Surrey
P&A Slawter in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Laundry Vent Cleaning

Our tech Tim was on time. He was very personable and very knowledgable. Explained all steps he was doing and made the whole visit very comfortable. Great job in cleaning our dryer vents. Excellent!!!

Pat S.

Glad we could help! Enjoy more efficiency and less chance of fire! See you again soon.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace vent cleaning

My furnace vents had been cleaned every few years but Purair is the only company that ever removed my air intake covers. I couldn't believe the dirt in there, even construction debris from when the house was built 30 years ago.
The 2 service men wore shoe covers and were very diligent in their search for every heat vent in the house. They asked me lots of questions all through the morning they spent here.
I particularly liked the special vacuum that they could use inside the house instead of one of those big trucks with the bags that inflate with the big hose which other companies have had to drag through the house.

Thanks for the great review!

More about Modern Purair

At Modern PURAIR® we have developed an exclusive PURCURx® Contact Cleaning Scrub System that actually scrubs all 4 sides of your duct system eliminating dirt, dust and debris built up in your home or businesses air duct system. By using this trademarked, innovative cutting edge method, we are able to successfully remove the maximum amount of dust and dirt deposits and by doing so we will warrant our work with a full 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

We are Canadas only nationally branded Indoor Air Quality experts and are the largest providers in the nation. Because of our commitment to being the industries best we have developed several trademarked and patent pending services that separate us from the competition. As a result, we have won several industry recognized awards for our Go Green technology and superior cleaning ability.

At Modern PURAIR® we take pride that all of our technicians are fully licensed, insured, and bonded for your absolute peace of mind.

Other services we provide are Dryer vent cleaning, Heat pump cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Testing, and Filter Maintenance.

We Service West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Tsawwassen, Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Mission, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Whistler