Kakoz Kitchens

Basement Renovation
1385 Bonhill Rd. Mississauga ON L5T 1M1

Reviews for Kakoz Kitchens

Kathy Y

We decided to go with Kakozs Kitchens after having a few companies give us quotes. From the onset Shivan was professional and designed our kitchen to maximize the space at a fair price without compromising on quality. His selection of cabinet profiles, accessories and counter tops at his showroom made our decisions easy. The installation team was awesome. They were on time, professional and clean. Our kitchen turned out beautifully. The quality and workmanship are excellent, our kitchen was everything we imagined and more, thanks to Shivan and his team.
Danny & Kathy (Mississauga)

Valerio from Vaughan

We are very satisfied with the workmanship and quality of our new kitchen at a great price. Installation was flawless and quick, it looks fantastic. Shavan helped us design and improve functionality of our cabinetry. Counter top was ordered from them and it was installed problem free and quickly. We highly recommend them for your renos. Thank you to Shavan and all the Kakoz team for their great work!
We will continue with part two shortly... the bathroom cabinetry!
Alba& Valerio

Thank you Valerio and Alba for your business and this nice review ,its greatly appreciated it .. it was nice working with you on the kitchen project . We look forward to help you with the next stage of your renos.
wish you all the best .

Connie in Mississauga

From deciding from a kitchen renovation to the whole main floor, using Kakos kitchens was a good choice from start to finish. His product is very good quality with a good choice of colours, style and design. It is a good quality product for a good price. When it came to installation his guys were clean and polite and worked late to get the job done......thank you Shavan and your team.

Thank you Connie for your business and your review ,it is much appreciated ,it was real pleasure working with you on your kitchen project .We hope we can serve you again in the future .
Wish you all the best .

Colin in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

From planning to the final adjustments, the owner, Shavan, was involved. His valued planning suggestions resulted in no "wish we did this" concerns now after 6 moths of very happy use. He listened to our ideas and made adjustments as per our wishes. To ensure project scheduling we actively communicated timelines and the project was completed as scheduled. The follow up to minor adjustments did take a little more time, but we recognize that Kakoz had just come out of the home show and was truly inundated with new business. Face it, a quality firm will be a busy firm! Highly recommended.

Thank you Colin for your recent review it is greatly appreciated . It was a pleasure working with you on your project and look forward to serve you in the future with future projects .

sincerely
Kakoz Kitchens & Custom cabinetry

ali in Vaughan

I ordered kitchen cabinets sometime in August and was promised to be installed in November. They were installed in December and they had to come twice to complete the work as glass shelves were bigger. Cabinet doors had to be self closing and some of them were not. I had to call many times and excuse was 'it is a small job and they are very busy". We purchased microwave based on Shawan(owner) measurements and none of the frame kits fit. Finally we were told it had to be custom made and Shawan promised to
have custom frame made for us. The promice was not delivered.He would not answer my calls and when answered at times he was busy.
I had to find someone else to the job.
I withhold $ 1600 and once the job was complete to pay in full.
What bothered me was the customer service. Not answering calls, not completing the job on time and as promised.
I am very disappointed

Thank you Ali for your recent review .We would like to bring to your attention that the signed contract between our company and yourself was dated and signed October 4 and the job was delivered in December before the holidays which allowed for the 6-8 weeks time for production ..few points in the review are not correct according to the contract . You are welcome to call our office to discuss pending issues @ 905-670-9229.

Sincerely
Kakoz Kitchens & Custom cabinetry

JakubJakub in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kakoz Kitchen did an amazing job from beginning to end in my dream kitchen and bathrooms. We first met to discuss what I was looking for and my budget. From there we picked out the design, finish and knobs. The job was completed diligently and within a reasonable time. Thank you again, I will refer this company to my friends and family.

Lesley B. in Mississauga

As anyone knows a kitchen renovation is a major cost so you want to ensure you make the right choice when selecting a company. My husband and I made the absolute right choice with Kakoz Kitchens. They provided excellent service, a quality product and the best price too. On top of that they were on time. If anyone has done renos you know the disappointment of not getting it done when expected.

Working with Shavan was so easy and he had excellent ideas for the kitchen design - he made some changes to our original plans which made the overall kitchen flow much better. He was extremely patient with all of our questions!

They offer a great selection of cabinet styles and colours to choose from - excellent quality compared to others. We were more than happy with the results of our dream kitchen. We still look at it and admire the outcome of how it came from paper to the actual end product.

We highly recommend Kakoz Kitchens. Stop your search now - you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Lesley for the review , it was a pleasure working with you and helping with your renovation project . we look forward to working with you and the future .
All the best to you from our team at Kakoz Kitchens and Custom cabinetry .

Ivonne B in Mississauga

Reno's at any level are stressful and expensive...that's a given, but finding somebody to trust that creates and completes your vision as promised is the hardest part, I think!!! After many many months of research, estimates, uncertainty and disappointments, we met with Shavan of Kakoz Kitchens! From the first greet and meet, it felt right! His original design was fantastic- so modern, bright with no wasted space - (YES!!! He had listened to what I needed and created the perfect design for ME) AND found a way to incorporate every single "want" plus all the needs......and if the showroom was any indication, the cabinetry and workmanship would be top notch - something that was important for my design. He worked with me on color selections, door styles, hardware, you name it, he was involved every step of the way. When his team arrived as scheduled (on time delivery btw), they were very professional, considerate and meticulous and YES, it was better than what I hoped it would be! They took great care with the smallest of details - nothing was overlooked. I knew we had made the right choice. They exceeded all my expectations. I LOVE my new kitchen - and if I could, would post a pic for the world to see!!! Kakoz Kitchens was by far the best choice I could have made for my reno and would highly recommend to anybody and everybody! A HUGE thanks to Shavan, Ronnie, Daniel & Steven for my custom, modern, sleek and beautifully renovated kitchen!!!

Thank you Yvonne for the kinds words, it was a pleasure doing business with you and your family, our response was long over due.
We hope we can serve you and work with you again for future projects .
All the best from our team at Kakoz Kitchens & Custom Cabinetry .

Mehnaz Malik in Toronto

I have used Kakoz for several projects, kitchens as well as built-in cabinetry. As a designer, it's crucial for me to work with business partners that I trust and that's exactly what Shavan is - I have the utmost trust and faith that Shavan will deliver a quality product. He and his entire crew are dedicated craftsman and true professionals. Their workmanship is top notch and price-for-quality is very reasonable. His crew is always polite, often working till the wee hours to get an installation done. I have received numerous complements on the designs that Shavan has executed for me. I would highly recommend Shavan and Kakoz Kitchens to anyone looking to create any kind of custom millwork.

More about Kakoz Kitchens

Custom Kitchen Interiors with Premium Service.
------------------------------------------------
Kakoz Kitchens & Custom Cabinetry is a family owned business with years of experience in kitchen design including creation, installation and remodeling. Kakoz Kitchens has one of the broadest and most versatile ranges of classic and contemporary kitchens on the market. We serve all of the Greater Toronto Area including Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Hamilton, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Vaughan, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa, Markham and Richmond Hill.
Wide Selection of Styles, Cabinetry and Doors ______________________________________________________________________
Whether you are considering timeless simplicity, classic elegance or Victorian style, you will be delighted by the range of beautifully handcrafted options available to you at Kakoz Kitchens. In solid wood with thoughtful detail evident in every piece of cabinetry, the practicality of the designs enhances the modern technology within. We also offer a large variety of door styles, which all come in a wide range of woods. We will make your kitchen the heart of your home, a place where you will enjoy creating meals and socializing with your friends and family.

Kitchen Cabinets, Kitchen Design and Remodeling, Kitchen Accessories and Organizers, Kitchen Countertops, Sinks, Bars, Vanities, Closets, Wall Units