AW Mechanical

Reviews for AW Mechanical

William Laskin in Toronto
William Laskin in Toronto

Climate Control System repair

I was not an existing client of Tony's but still he responded quickly and came out to investigate my problems a day sooner than estimated--which was terrific. Within a few minutes of examining my customized system he understood the problem and within 20 minutes it was solved. He returned for a follow up one week later and all is running smoothly now. It was a joy to have found someone like Tony. It's a rarity to find integrity and professionalism blended with skill and experiences, but that describes Tony.

Adrianna in Scarborough
Adrianna in Scarborough

AC Unit

Tony came by to have a look at my AC unit as it wasn't working. He was very knowledgeable and explained what was going on with the unit. He provided some excellent options to replace the unit. When I called him back with my decision, he was able to come and install the new unit that week. He was thorough, efficient, and has great customer care skills. Thanks again!

I really appreciate this great review. Thank you

1 review Milton, ON

Awesome

Tony provided excellent service. He moved and hooked up my air conditioning unit. He is talented at what he does. Great person overall. Won't call anyone else for my A/C and heating needs.

wow, thank you, very much appreciated

Hutton  in Brampton
Hutton in Brampton

Air conditioning service

My AC was on the fritz. Called Anthony he fit me into his schedule, and serviced my air conditioning unit.
Very happy with his service and his professionalism.
Would definitely recommend him and will use his again.

thank you for these very kind words. greatly appreciated

Kfletcher in Brampton
Kfletcher in Brampton

A/C Replacement. Excellent Service

We replaced our old AC unit and Tony recommended some great options. Delivered in a timely fashion. We are super happy and the unit. It has been working great. Thankfully so since it has been super hot and humid this summer! Will call again for a new Furnace we will need in the fall.

it's been an awesome pleasure

Alex Springer in Brampton
Alex Springer in Brampton

Exceptional Service on A/C Unit A++++++

Our A/C unit stopped working during the heat wave here in Brampton. We referred to Tony (A.W. Mechanical) from a family friend and he delivered honest, quick, and cost efficient service on our A/C unit! Thanks again Tony for your exceptional customer service and for saving us from the heat!!!

it was my Pleasure Alex. Thanks for the great review

Doesn't Disappoint

I called Tony when my A/C conked out in the middle of the heat wave. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the spot. He's reliable, honest and knowledgeable. What more do you want?

Thanks for the great review. much appreciated

leo in Toronto
leo in Toronto

Replace Air Conditioner

We had found "Tony" from my sister in law. Tony very helpful, honest, friendly, on time for an appointment. His recommendation is very helpful for me to decide what model I need to install. For sure I will recommended him to my friends and other family member

Hey Leo, thanks you for this great review. it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. I really appreciate your hostility and look forward to helping how ever I can In the future. Many thanks once again. enjoy

AC unit installation

When my AC unit stopped working in the fall, Tony came by to diagnose the problem with very short notice. Despite having to travel all the way from Brampton to East York, he did not charge me for the visit. When spring arrived and time came to actually replace the unit, Tony offered efficient and professional service at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone's HVAC needs.

Thanks Eric. very much appreciated

Burlington  in Burlington
Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replaced exhaust motor maintenance

Tony was able to diagnose and repair my furnace in an hour. In addition, he also provided overdue maintenance on the furnance. Tony is also very thorough he identified that my humidifier was not functioning. He also provided other tips helping save money. Surprisingly great price for such fast service.

Thank you sir for such an awesome review. We are very pleased that your experience with us was a great one and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you once again.

More about AW Mechanical

AW Mechanical handles heating and air conditioning with 20 years of experience. Ask for Tony. Servicing all makes and models in the GTA. Servicing both residential and commercial. At your service!

Some of the services that we offer are, FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS,
FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS,
GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS

FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS, FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS, GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS
REPAIRS TO VARIOUS MAKES AND MODELS Furnace and Air Conditioning installations GAS PIPING, Humidifier installation Thermostat installation
GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, LUXAIRE(YORK), PAYNE, ARCOAIRE WEATHERKING, DUCANE, AMANA AMERISTAR (AMERICAN STANDARD), FUJITSU, MITSUBISHI
FORCED AIR FURNACES VERTICLE OR HORIZONTAL, NATURAL DRAFT AND POWER VENTED HOT WATER TANKS, DUCTLESS HEATPUMPS AND AIR CONDITIONERS TANKLESS HOT WATER SYSTEMS(Rannai dealer)
WE SPECIALIZE IN BEING HONEST WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT HONEST IS THE BEST POLICY
2003
CASH OR CHQ
Refrigeration, gas and contractors license
TSSA
Ontario college of trades refrigeration certificate, City and Guilds of London Institute
PROJECT RATE