AW Mechanical

7 Faithknight Court Brampton ON L7A 1H9

Reviews for AW Mechanical

Isabella1 in Brampton

I have used AW Mechanical twice. Eight Years ago to replace a part on my furnace and most recently to replace the furnace. It was very old. I find AW Mechanical honest, reliable and obviously knows what they are doing. Also very polite . I would use them again. (Hope not) however I would definitely recommend them for furnace repair and replacement.

Ermeta in Oakville

My AC stopped working at the worst possible time; when it was extremely hot in the summer. I called Anthony and explained my situation and he was able to get me a new AC in a timely manner. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of work and highly recommend AW Mechanical. They will be my go to company for any HVAC services that I need.

thank you for this awesome review. I really appreciate it. Many thanks

Squeaky furnace in a home that we had just moved into 2 weeks prior. Excellent ability to find and correct the imbalance in the mechanism. Very polite

Would use again

greatly appreciated

David in Oakville

Anthony is a friendly and knowledgeable professional. He diagnosed the problem quickly and gave me the best cost effective method to repair it. He also gave me some tips to maintain the operation of the furnace. I would recommend Anthony to anyone with HVAC needs.

Thanks David for your great review

A friend referred me to Tony a couple months ago and he delivered excellent service. Work was done tidy and within the time he said he needed. I highly recommend him and his company.

many thanks for your review. much appreciated

Sue in Brampton

AW MECHANICAL.. provides excellent assessments, which gives an accurate account for the necessary repairs/service required. Their service is great .. its quick, realibe and they will get the job done right.. then educate u on the issues at hand and how it was handled..thank you Tony for handling my stressful watertank situation at my home and my business location.

You're very welcome. It's been a pleasure

Fast and friendly service. he didn't try and sell me a bunch of extra stuff. Tech took time to thoroughly explain the issue and show me stuff about my house I didn't know. Happy Customer.

greatly appreciate your kind words.

Paul in Mississauga

I contacted Tony at AW Mechanical through the Homestars site and requested a complete quote on equipment and installation on a Furnace and A/C system. Tony got back to me immediately and gave his personal cell phone number so he could ask for more details and discuss options. Though I didn't purchase the system through AW Mechanical I was very pleased with them. Good job Tony!

thanks for your great review. much appreciated

Ju in Toronto

The service response time, professionalism and knowledge of AW Mechanical is a breath of fresh air. They got my furnace going again and discussed a new suitable one for my size home. Honesty is the best policy is fully correct about them and very much appreciated. Highly recommend them!

happy that I could help. thanks

AW Mechanical has always provided me with great service and reliable work manship at a fair price. Trust worthy professional service is something that I'm always left with every time.

your review is very much appreciated. thank you very much

More about AW Mechanical

AW Mechanical handles heating and air conditioning with 20 years of experience. Ask for Tony. Servicing all makes and models in the GTA. Servicing both residential and commercial. At your service!

Some of the services that we offer are, FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS,
FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS,
GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS

FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS, FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS, GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS
REPAIRS TO VARIOUS MAKES AND MODELS Furnace and Air Conditioning installations GAS PIPING, Humidifier installation Thermostat installation
GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, LUXAIRE(YORK), PAYNE, ARCOAIRE WEATHERKING, DUCANE, AMANA AMERISTAR (AMERICAN STANDARD), FUJITSU, MITSUBISHI
FORCED AIR FURNACES VERTICLE OR HORIZONTAL, NATURAL DRAFT AND POWER VENTED HOT WATER TANKS, DUCTLESS HEATPUMPS AND AIR CONDITIONERS TANKLESS HOT WATER SYSTEMS(Rannai dealer)
WE SPECIALIZE IN BEING HONEST WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT HONEST IS THE BEST POLICY
2003
CASH OR CHQ
Refrigeration, gas and contractors license
TSSA
Ontario college of trades refrigeration certificate, City and Guilds of London Institute
PROJECT RATE