Aw Mechanical

Reviews for Aw Mechanical

Melanie Lynen in Scarborough
Melanie Lynen in Scarborough

Replace AC and fix furance

Tony is fantastic, highly recommend him and his team. I needed a part fixed on my furnace and my AC replaced. He's kind, helpful, efficient and tells you like it is!

Otto in Maple
Otto in Maple
1 review Milton, ON

AC Replaced

This is the second time I use the service of AW Mechanical. 4 years ago to replace furnace and this time to replace AC. I am very satisfied with quality, price, and the highly professional service Anthony provides. Tony is very friendly and always willing to answer all questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend him.

Alex in Brampton
Alex in Brampton

Furnace replaced

Had a 10 year old furnace fail and in the middle of winter no heat !!!!
Used this excellent website to find someone to help out and Tony sure did;came to our house with no expectations of getting the work just to help us out and we were so impressed with him and his knowledge that he got the job and did it in a timely and efficient fashion;showing us along the way all the bad work that the previous people had done !!!!! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good job done !!!!!!!

Thanks Alex, greatly appreciate your awesome review✌🏾

ps liu
ps liu

Excellent, Quick Response & Reasonable Price

We satisfied using AW Mechanical when replacing Furnace at Brampton. When we moved to Maple for installing Humidifier, we called Tony & he response very fast and give reasonable price. His job excellent .
I would definitely recommend AW Mechanical . Thanks Tony for excellent job.

You are very welcome. Greatly appreciated

Deji Odetoyinbo from Mississauga
Deji Odetoyinbo from Mississauga

Prompt, Professional, Courteous Service

We've used AW Mechanical for our home and business HVAC maintenance and repairs for the last 5 or 6 years. They have never disappointed us. They have responded quickly and courteously and have provided us with an excellent, reasonably-priced, solution every time. It's so refreshing to be able to rely on such an honest, competent, professional company.
We recommend them enthusiastically.

Thanks Deji for such an awesome review
Its. Greatly appreciated.. Feels great to know you are happy with our service. 👍🏾

Karen W in Etobicoke
Karen W in Etobicoke

Efficient Service

My furnace was nonfunctioning and was assessed by Tony who provided repair options and professional recommendations. Given the pervasive malfunctions I opted to install a new furnace. I received punctual, respectful and efficient service.Thank you Tony

You are most welcome. thank you for your awesome review

ariane in Toronto
ariane in Toronto

Connected my furnace and thermostat

Tony is superb at what he does. He was very professional and he took pride and ownership in his work. He also came to my house on thanksgiving Monday as I had no heat! I would definitely recommend him!

greatly appreciated. thanks for your awesome review.

Shawn in Brampton
Shawn in Brampton

Furnace Replacement

Anthony has been servicing our house for years. He is always very responsive and quick with his service. He was onsite within hours knowing we were having issues with our furnace. His price beat all other quotes that I received.

thanks for your great review shawn.

More about Aw Mechanical

AW Mechanical handles heating and air conditioning with 20 years of experience. Ask for Tony. Servicing all makes and models in the GTA. Servicing both residential and commercial. At your service!

Some of the services that we offer are, FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS,
FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS,
GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS

FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS, FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS, GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS
REPAIRS TO VARIOUS MAKES AND MODELS Furnace and Air Conditioning installations GAS PIPING, Humidifier installation Thermostat installation
GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, LUXAIRE(YORK), PAYNE, ARCOAIRE WEATHERKING, DUCANE, AMANA AMERISTAR (AMERICAN STANDARD), FUJITSU, MITSUBISHI
FORCED AIR FURNACES VERTICLE OR HORIZONTAL, NATURAL DRAFT AND POWER VENTED HOT WATER TANKS, DUCTLESS HEATPUMPS AND AIR CONDITIONERS TANKLESS HOT WATER SYSTEMS(Rannai dealer)
WE SPECIALIZE IN BEING HONEST WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT HONEST IS THE BEST POLICY
2003
CASH OR CHQ
Refrigeration, gas and contractors license
TSSA
Ontario college of trades refrigeration certificate, City and Guilds of London Institute
PROJECT RATE