AW Mechanical

Reviews for AW Mechanical

Mota in Toronto
Mota in Toronto

Knowledgeable & Honest

AW Mechanical did an amazing job replacing my furnace, AC, and water heater. After experiencing a horrible city block flood, I had to gut my basement and rebuild the damage that was done. Reached out to several organizations through HomeStars and friends alike. You wouldn’t imagine how many “fast-talking” contractors are out there, charging more for lesser quality units.

When I spoke to Tony, he was very knowledgeable and honest. He quoted me better quality units, with a fair and reasonable cost. I felt confident in him and his work because he didn’t focus on selling me.

Thank you Tony and Fabian.

Wow , what an awesome review. its was a pleasure working with you and we're happy because you're happy. look forward to serving you in the future. blessings

Furness

I honestly don't have another service provider, since we bought our home in 2004. Tony has been there every time we need help. One phone call and he responds, and save us from many cold nights. He is highly recommended. Excellent and affordable service.

I'm not sure who you are as you're private, however I wish to thank you very much for this awesome review and your continued support. Many thanks

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

gasleak

After two different tech. came to check for my gas leak,the last one wanted me to call back and book an appointment. A frend told me to call Tony. Tony came and wass able to fix my leak in less than two hrs.
Thank you Tony.

I greatly appreciate your great review. Many thanks

William Laskin in Toronto
William Laskin in Toronto

Climate Control System repair

I was not an existing client of Tony's but still he responded quickly and came out to investigate my problems a day sooner than estimated--which was terrific. Within a few minutes of examining my customized system he understood the problem and within 20 minutes it was solved. He returned for a follow up one week later and all is running smoothly now. It was a joy to have found someone like Tony. It's a rarity to find integrity and professionalism blended with skill and experiences, but that describes Tony.

Many thanks for your awesome review. One thing I love about my job is meeting great people like yourself.
greatly appreciated

Adrianna in Scarborough
Adrianna in Scarborough

AC Unit

Tony came by to have a look at my AC unit as it wasn't working. He was very knowledgeable and explained what was going on with the unit. He provided some excellent options to replace the unit. When I called him back with my decision, he was able to come and install the new unit that week. He was thorough, efficient, and has great customer care skills. Thanks again!

I really appreciate this great review. Thank you

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Awesome

Tony provided excellent service. He moved and hooked up my air conditioning unit. He is talented at what he does. Great person overall. Won't call anyone else for my A/C and heating needs.

wow, thank you, very much appreciated

Hutton  in Brampton
Hutton in Brampton

Air conditioning service

My AC was on the fritz. Called Anthony he fit me into his schedule, and serviced my air conditioning unit.
Very happy with his service and his professionalism.
Would definitely recommend him and will use his again.

thank you for these very kind words. greatly appreciated

Kfletcher in Brampton
Kfletcher in Brampton

A/C Replacement. Excellent Service

We replaced our old AC unit and Tony recommended some great options. Delivered in a timely fashion. We are super happy and the unit. It has been working great. Thankfully so since it has been super hot and humid this summer! Will call again for a new Furnace we will need in the fall.

it's been an awesome pleasure

Alex Springer in Brampton
Alex Springer in Brampton

Exceptional Service on A/C Unit A++++++

Our A/C unit stopped working during the heat wave here in Brampton. We referred to Tony (A.W. Mechanical) from a family friend and he delivered honest, quick, and cost efficient service on our A/C unit! Thanks again Tony for your exceptional customer service and for saving us from the heat!!!

it was my Pleasure Alex. Thanks for the great review

Doesn't Disappoint

I called Tony when my A/C conked out in the middle of the heat wave. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the spot. He's reliable, honest and knowledgeable. What more do you want?

Thanks for the great review. much appreciated

More about AW Mechanical

AW Mechanical handles heating and air conditioning with 20 years of experience. Ask for Tony. Servicing all makes and models in the GTA. Servicing both residential and commercial. At your service!

Some of the services that we offer are, FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS,
FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS,
GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS

FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS, FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS, GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS
REPAIRS TO VARIOUS MAKES AND MODELS Furnace and Air Conditioning installations GAS PIPING, Humidifier installation Thermostat installation
GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, LUXAIRE(YORK), PAYNE, ARCOAIRE WEATHERKING, DUCANE, AMANA AMERISTAR (AMERICAN STANDARD), FUJITSU, MITSUBISHI
FORCED AIR FURNACES VERTICLE OR HORIZONTAL, NATURAL DRAFT AND POWER VENTED HOT WATER TANKS, DUCTLESS HEATPUMPS AND AIR CONDITIONERS TANKLESS HOT WATER SYSTEMS(Rannai dealer)
WE SPECIALIZE IN BEING HONEST WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT HONEST IS THE BEST POLICY
2003
CASH OR CHQ
Refrigeration, gas and contractors license
TSSA
Ontario college of trades refrigeration certificate, City and Guilds of London Institute
PROJECT RATE