AW Mechanical

Burlington  in Burlington
Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replaced exhaust motor maintenance

Tony was able to diagnose and repair my furnace in an hour. In addition, he also provided overdue maintenance on the furnance. Tony is also very thorough he identified that my humidifier was not functioning. He also provided other tips helping save money. Surprisingly great price for such fast service.

Thank you sir for such an awesome review. We are very pleased that your experience with us was a great one and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you once again.

Esther in Toronto
Esther in Toronto

Replace furnace motor and tune-up

We had found Tony on Homestars after reading all the good reviews and were extremely happy to be able to use his service. Tony is very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. He always shows up on time for our appointments and follows up on any calls/messages we left. He is also very honest with all of his recommendations and is able to provide very helpful tips to ensure our furnace is maintained properly. I have recommended him to my other family members and will definitely continue using him in the future.

Many thanks for this great review and looking forward to serving you in the future. Greatly appreciated

Jorge in Oakville
Jorge in Oakville

Blower Motor Replaced

A friend referred Tony to us a few weeks ago and the service we received was fantastic! He diagnosed the problem quickly and gave us a great price to replace our blower motor. Tony also gave us some tips on how to maintain the operation of the furnace. I would highly recommend Tony and his company, he's honest and priced right!

really appreciate this great review. thanks a million

Lisa in Brampton
Lisa in Brampton

Furnace fixed in minutes

I awoke this cold morning to an even colder house. I immediately called my landlord to inform him of my situation. Within 20 minutes the landlord had messaged back informing me he had spoke to Tony and advised me to try some trouble shooting to see if the furnace would kick in. I tried these steps to no avail and let him know. 10 minutes later Tony called me personally to let me know he would be out around 1pm. At 12:55pm, Tony was knocking at my door. By 1:15pm, my furnace was fixed and again heating my home.

Thanks much for this great review. much appreciated

Isabella1 in Brampton
Isabella1 in Brampton

Reliable Company

I have used AW Mechanical twice. Eight Years ago to replace a part on my furnace and most recently to replace the furnace. It was very old. I find AW Mechanical honest, reliable and obviously knows what they are doing. Also very polite . I would use them again. (Hope not) however I would definitely recommend them for furnace repair and replacement.

thanks for the great review. If was a pleasure

Ermeta in Oakville
Ermeta in Oakville

Air Conditioner replacement

My AC stopped working at the worst possible time; when it was extremely hot in the summer. I called Anthony and explained my situation and he was able to get me a new AC in a timely manner. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of work and highly recommend AW Mechanical. They will be my go to company for any HVAC services that I need.

thank you for this awesome review. I really appreciate it. Many thanks

furnace repair

Squeaky furnace in a home that we had just moved into 2 weeks prior. Excellent ability to find and correct the imbalance in the mechanism. Very polite

Would use again

greatly appreciated

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Furnace motor replacement

Anthony is a friendly and knowledgeable professional. He diagnosed the problem quickly and gave me the best cost effective method to repair it. He also gave me some tips to maintain the operation of the furnace. I would recommend Anthony to anyone with HVAC needs.

Thanks David for your great review

Air Conditioner

A friend referred me to Tony a couple months ago and he delivered excellent service. Work was done tidy and within the time he said he needed. I highly recommend him and his company.

many thanks for your review. much appreciated

Sue in Brampton
Sue in Brampton

Water Tank

AW MECHANICAL.. provides excellent assessments, which gives an accurate account for the necessary repairs/service required. Their service is great .. its quick, realibe and they will get the job done right.. then educate u on the issues at hand and how it was handled..thank you Tony for handling my stressful watertank situation at my home and my business location.

You're very welcome. It's been a pleasure

More about AW Mechanical

AW Mechanical handles heating and air conditioning with 20 years of experience. Ask for Tony. Servicing all makes and models in the GTA. Servicing both residential and commercial. At your service!

Some of the services that we offer are, FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS,
FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS,
GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS

FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS, FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS, GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS
REPAIRS TO VARIOUS MAKES AND MODELS Furnace and Air Conditioning installations GAS PIPING, Humidifier installation Thermostat installation
GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, LUXAIRE(YORK), PAYNE, ARCOAIRE WEATHERKING, DUCANE, AMANA AMERISTAR (AMERICAN STANDARD), FUJITSU, MITSUBISHI
FORCED AIR FURNACES VERTICLE OR HORIZONTAL, NATURAL DRAFT AND POWER VENTED HOT WATER TANKS, DUCTLESS HEATPUMPS AND AIR CONDITIONERS TANKLESS HOT WATER SYSTEMS(Rannai dealer)
WE SPECIALIZE IN BEING HONEST WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT HONEST IS THE BEST POLICY
2003
CASH OR CHQ
Refrigeration, gas and contractors license
TSSA
Ontario college of trades refrigeration certificate, City and Guilds of London Institute
PROJECT RATE