Maxxmar

Reviews for Maxxmar

SallyGreco in Toronto
SallyGreco in Toronto

Home blinds

I am more than happy to have Maxxmar blinds in my home! My experience working with Home Depot was very pleasant and they helped me choose the perfect blinds for each room. The timely delivery was appreciated and the final look is exactly what I hoped for (amazing quality!).

Maxmar Blinds

Beware DO NOT ORDER FROM MAXMAR!
Very disappointed with the installation of my roller blinds total nightmare! Installer installed but missing valances, cordstrings, blinds not even. Ordered blackout and still light bleeding through.
Pls do not order from HomeDepot! Trying now to have some resoulution hoping to get a refund for about 6 window.s..still fighting !

Glenn Queens Quay
Glenn Queens Quay

Window Shutters in a bedroom and living room

I had shutters installed in my bedroom, and living room, via the Home Depot and Maxxmar Window Fashions. They were not installed properly in the bedroom, crooked, do not close properly, and floor board not finished properly. Maxxmar acknowledged the mistake and promised they would correct it. I have been delayed with them for over a year. They always have an excuse, "missed your call" "waiting for the installers to give us a date" "playing telephone tag" "cell phone did not work" "will get back to you by Friday" "will get back to you by Friday" "will get back to you by Friday" and the latest "will get back to you by the end of the week" I have emails to proof it and have threatened legal action, and yet they still haven't come to simply repair the mistakes. The actual product was good but installing and follow up--appalling!!