Arbor Care Tree Service

Reviews for Arbor Care Tree Service

D. G. Warthe from Calgary
D. G. Warthe from Calgary

Tree removal & pruning

We needed quick removal of a tree in winter to repair an electric line and Arbor Care was able to help. We have used their services before and have found them to be reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Albert Herscovitch from Calgary
Albert Herscovitch from Calgary

Tree Maintenance

I have used Arbor Care for all of my tree fertilizing and maintenance projects. They have helped eliminate tree diseases and pruned the many trees on my property. Arbor Care's certified arborists have always been very courteous, friendly, extremely knowledgeable and above all have always successfully helped me address my tree issues. They are very quick to respond and always arrive on time. They will spend as much time as I need to understand the problems and the options available. Any follow-up phone calls I have made with additional questions have been returned in a timely fashion and again with the same friendly and professional approach. Arbor Care's prices are very reasonable and they offer discounts for members of the Calgary Horticultural Society. I use Arbor Care on a regular basis to keep my trees looking healthy and growing beautifully.