Verona Stone

Reviews for Verona Stone

Pam in Etobicoke
Pam in Etobicoke

Absolutely First Class

Dave responded promptly to my inquiry. After we set a date for service, he gave me the names of the two gentlemen who would be doing the work and what time they would arrive. Adam and Antonio arrived right on time, and they had a look at my horribly scratched and stained limestone and told me exactly what the job would entail. I never dreamed to see those floors looking brand new again. (I had been told by someone that I would have to tear them up). They did a tremendous job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Verona's services. Thanks guys!!....Pam

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Repair, grind, polish and seal stone floors and marble vanities and counters

We were very pleased with every aspect of the service given by Verona Stone. They were quick to respond to our request for a quotation, and accommodated our schedule. David Fedrigo, one of the owners, provided an estimate and gave very clear advice on what was needed (and what was not necessary). When we selected Verona to do the work, David was able to schedule the work when we wanted. He and his crew arrived exactly when scheduled, and carried out the work in a neat and efficient manner, with as little disruption as possible, given that our kitchen and 2 bathrooms were being worked in. Everything was completed on time, and we are very pleased with the work done. We had the same flooring done by another contractor a few years ago, and the work done by Verona is clearly of better quality. My wife and I will recommend Verona to friends who are looking for stone and marble experts.

Thank you Alex for your kind words. It was our pleasure working for you and your wife. Clients like you are what make our work enjoyable.

Lynda from Vaughan
Lynda from Vaughan

Floor Redo

We have just completed a total home renovation and found that the company that installed our stone bathroom floor used a sub-par sealer. The stone we carefully chose looked cheap and stained. We thought we would have to gut and replace. Thank goodness we found David from Verona Stone. David came in, respected our home and us. Stripped away the bad stuff and put the proper sealer down, not one coat, but three. He looked after it as if it was his own bathroom. I can not say thank you enough to him.

Thank you for your kind words Lynda. It was a pleasure helping you and your husband out on this matter.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Bathroom marble refinishing

Prompt response to my inquiry, and they were happy to take my job (other companies said it was too small for their time!). David was able to fit me in within a couple of weeks, completed the work on time and in budget. Most importantly both bathrooms look better than ever! Excellent service, will definitely use them again.

Thanks so much Angela.

neha narang in Mississauga
neha narang in Mississauga

Marble resealing

Dave and his team came in to reseal my marble countertops and floors. This is the 2nd time I have used him and he does not disappoint!! Extremely professional he arrives in time, gets the job done beyond my expectations and even educates you on how to care for your marble, granite ect. I highly recommend him and will use his services again.

Thank you Neha. It's always nice to work for such kind and fair clients.

Ross Walker from Toronto
Ross Walker from Toronto

cleaning and resealing stone surfaces

I emailed Verona asking for a quote to clean, re-seal and polish three counter-tops and three floors. David Fedrigo visited my home the same day and priced the work. We emailed our acceptance and the crew arrived when agreed, completed the work in an outstanding way and cleaned up were they worked. We are delighted with the results and the experience of dealing with Verona and recommend them highly.

Thank you Ross. We're glad you're happy with the results of our work!

Dragan Soso from Toronto
Dragan Soso from Toronto

Sealing & Cleaning of Granite

David Fedrigo from Verona Stone was a pleasure to work with.
I own a condo in North York, he helped to clean and seal the granite counters in my kitchen in a timely and effective manner. He took the time to teach my fiance about the type of granite we have, what sealant to use and how to properly seal it ourselves. I would recommend David to friends and family without a doubt. Thanks again David for your service.

Thanks Dragan, it was my pleasure. All the best on your wedding.

Judie Thompson from Toronto
Judie Thompson from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Granite & Marble Refinishing

David and Adam of Verona Stone made our marble and granite floors and countertops look brand new. They arrived on time, their work was excellent, and they thoroughly cleaned up when the job was done. I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you Judie. It was a pleasure working for you guys.

J. Cook from Toronto
J. Cook from Toronto

Marble Tile polishing

Verona Stone polished the marble tile at the base of my father-in-law's stair case. I was exceedingly impressed with the final result. I was also pleased that they showed up on time, and were very respectful.

More about Verona Stone

Refinishing & maintenance of all natural stone & terrazzo floors & counter tops. Marble, granite, limestone, travertine, sandstone & slate. Tile leveling, polishing, honing & sealing. We work all over the GTA.