Harmony Hardwood

Dave from Courtice
Dave from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Stair refinishing

Paul did an amazing job on refinishing our hardwood stairs. He meticulously matched the stain to the existing hardwood and his attention to detail was very much appreciated. It was obvious to us that Paul is a true craftsman, a rare quality to find these days.
Thanks for the awesome job, I highly recommend HHS.

Warren Harrison in Whitby
Warren Harrison in Whitby
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Hardwood Stairs and Floor

I researched for some time to find a company to work with me for my Hardwood stairs and flooring needs. I had several companies come to quote on my project. Paul from Harmony Hardwood Stairs was by far the most informative of them all. He really took the time to answer all my questions. The fact that he stains and sands most of the flooring at his shop rather than in my house was also a huge incentive. Paul and his team are without a doubt the most up front and honest people I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He worked within my budget and all I have to say is my wife and I are both very satisfied. Paul has a great attitude towards life and this is reflected in his work and those who work in his team. Everything is done in house and nothing is sub contracted out. We have already hired him to do another 4 bedrooms in our house with hardwood. If its quality you’re looking for, look no further.

Thanks
Warren and Josie. Whitby

Thanks Warren and Josie.

We always strive to produce our best work. It's a given for us...in our DNA. But the people side of the equation is a whole other layer.

We are very fortunate to connect with so many good people through our work. You two are among the best: enjoyable conversation, consideration of our requirements for a functional work-space, an appreciation of the value of our work, a steady supply of hot and cold drinks and a wonderfully well written and flattering review...10 star clients.

Cheers,
Paul
Harmony Hardwood Stairs Owner

Shannon from Ajax
Shannon from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Stair and railing refinishing

We engaged Paul at Harmony Hardwood to reface our carpeted stairs. Our staircase is a focal point of our front entry and we were quite picky about who we were going to deal with. Some companies claimed that refacing our stringers was not possible and the only option was to paint them out white, which we didn't want to do. When Paul came to quote the job he immediately told us that they could be resurfaced and stained to match our new hardwood. His quote was detailed and you could tell his work would be meticulous. It was a large job, two large and one small stair case, including replacing pickets and refinishing nosing as well as railings. We couldn't be happier with the finished product, our new stairs have transformed our 30 year old house. The job did take longer than expected but if your looking for strong attention to detail and a company that will treat your stairs like a work of art then the extra time to see the finished product will be worth it. We would highly recommend Paul and his team.

More about Harmony Hardwood

Hardwood Stair Refacing Custom Nosings Stair Rail Refacing
Looking for Stair Builders pros in Ajax?